It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Supporters Flash Islamic Flag in Front of White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
well one of two things should come of this.....either NSA surveillance is not what they tell us it is (what we believe it to be) or ISIS is indeed a USA lapdog and nobody will be caught

Or else they have already been sandbagged and sent to Romania for a little "chat."

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Makes sense to me. The US and Israel use ISIS to create chaos in the middle east. Primarily in 2 countries that Israel wants to take over and assimilate into it's "Greater Israel". Iraq and Syria.

There's a thing. I saw this question on an article. Why doesn't ISIS and or Al-Qaeda attack Israel? Makes you wonder doesn't it. The Zionist Jews are busy killing Muslims in the Gaza strip and have been doing since 1947. Does Al-Qaeda or ISIS attack the Zionist Jew infidels? Nope! That's because the US and Israel created these madmen groups!

Then again Israel wouldn't attack their top Mossad operative at the helm of the ISIS anyway!

Are There Any Terrorist Groups Who AREN’T Paid Foot Soldiers for the U.S. Military-Intelligence Agenda?

Let me see if I have this right, because it’s getting really hard to keep things straight these days.

So it is on record that the U.S. government/military-industrial complex has financially backed the ISIS rebels in Syria to the tune of tens of millions of dollars, and key members were trained by our CIA at a secret military base in Jordan back in 2012. In fact, ISIS is reportedly a joint effort created by the intelligence agencies of the U.S., United Kingdom and Israel, as ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi reportedly received military training from those three agencies as per recent Edward Snowden revelations.

Worse, as reports uncovered by Tony Cartalucci showed, “the U.S., Israel, and Saudi Arabia had planned as far back as 2007 to specifically use sectarian extremists to overrun and overthrow Syria.” ISIS, by the way, is the same group who are now crucifying Christians in Iraq.’

US and Israeli Terrorist Groups

Yup. That sure makes a whole lotta sense. If you quote the Masonic phrase they always use "Ordo ab Chao" for all their invasions and conquests because all those idiots are part of this Illuminati head case club you'll learn it means "Order Out Of Chaos". And what are they doing in Iraq and Syria? Causing a hell of a lot of Chaos using those animals the ISIS.

And couple that with Mossad's code "By Way Of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War". They go nicely together. Just like John McCain when he had his meeting with ISIS/Al-Qaeda!

Then we have the tea towel wearing Zionists in Saudi Arabia. Another support group for Baby Beheading Terrorists. They arm them and pay them! What a world we live in!!

It's getting beyond a joke. There is no 'War On Terror'. It's a War for Terror!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

You do realize that the image of McCain meeting with those people was taken before ISIS was formed right? ISIS came into existence January of 2014.

Any reason you left that tidbit of info out of your post?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

And how do we do that?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You do realize that the image of McCain meeting with those people was taken before ISIS was formed right? ISIS came into existence January of 2014.

Any reason you left that tidbit of info out of your post?

He did include Al-Qaeda also and ISIS is an off shoot of them. So chance are that some of the people that McCain met with did later on become members of ISIS.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

I agree and fully support preemptively striking current and present dangers, especially those which are domestic threats.

Unfortunately the current administration is sympathetic to the extremists and their inaction is a form of enablement. By not doing anything against it, they support it.

Preemptive strike is just another term for murder until they actually do something then they have committed no crime. We have due process here in the states and have laws we have to follow. You seem to support some kind of regime where the government can kill it's citizens anytime they see fit.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Looks like some idiot screwing around! I very much doubt the US/Israeli Jihadists will be threatening4 their employers!

I really doubt that anyone has to make an effort to instigate any of this. People in that region have been slaughtering each other long before Columbus discovered America. They do this happily on their own. Get over it. America isn't the cause.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

And how do we do that?

The hard way.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It is probably a loner radical muslim who posted it.Who will eventually tem up with others to try an atack on something.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Columbus didn't discover America. The Knight's Templar were there before him! Look it up!

A bit more research is needed I think!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm not in awe of ISIS, though certain news networks would like to instill fear in US citizens. Think about it, this is a country where we have the right to bear arms and protect ourselves, so despite all the criticism of the current administration; there are plenty of individuals who are well armed and willing to defend their country.

The portrayal of them being bad a*** and taking on the US and raising their flag over the White House as I saw one news commentator state with "fear" on a major news network yesterday did not make me afraid. Propaganda works both ways and they have a long way to go to get here, North America that is.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Self explanatory!

And by the way! ISIS and Al-Qaeda are one in the same. The story about ISIS being to extreme and splitting from Al-Qaeda is just Propaganda!

And here's CNN talking about the bombings by the US. You'll notice the news anchor woman Barbara Starr who has another job apparently as a Crisis Actor and was seen at the Boston Bombing posing as a Witness and at Sandy Hook. And apparently Barbara Starr’s fake stage name is Adriana Victoria Munoz. She uses that name when doing covert work in Mexico as well. I have to say apparently. You want your own proof of that go look yourself.

We all know CNN is full of it and is always posting Propaganda and Lies so can we take them and the other news media outlets seriously? Anyway here's Corrupt News Network's report:

edit on 10-8-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Bring it! We're ready. We will fight them on Penn Ave if needed! ISIS (or whatever you want to call them) will be destroyed for good!
edit on 10-8-2014 by wrkn4livn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
How ridiculous - sneakily trying to plant a flag and take a picture of it is NOT the same thing as their flag being on the White House - i.e. they have taken it over and control it. Does anyone honestly think this means a thing? It's laughable, at best.

I think the idea that the U.S. controls and funds ISIS is ludicrous as well. But it doesn't matter really.. there is nothing that doesn't happen in the world that people here won't blame the U.S. for. It's par for the course.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Next,

ominous iPhone pics from Rome, and then Spain!

Global domination complete...

In all seriousness, it will be good when the evil that is ISIS has been eradicated.

As far as the pic, I can't imagine anybody would be foolish enough to do something like that as a prank.
edit on 10-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

edit on 10-8-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

There's a thing. I saw this question on an article. Why doesn't ISIS and or Al-Qaeda attack Israel? Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Because they would be killed in large numbers. ISIS is good at attacking soft targets, beheading children and unarmed men, oppressing the weak. Right now they are going where they can - paths of least resistance. The IDF isn't the Iraqi army. Half the middle east surprise attacked Israel once, it didn't work so well for Arabs.

V

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Is this real or is it just a BS trick by TPTB to stir fear in Americans so that nobody will say anything when they start bombing and killing "terrorists"????? Sorry but I have to question everything since 911.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable
But why would they do it to their own people???? They're doing their enemies work....

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does. Putting that on social networks plays right into the hands of Homeland Security. What they do about it is another story.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Is this real or is it just a BS trick by TPTB to stir fear in Americans so that nobody will say anything when they start bombing and killing "terrorists"????? Sorry but I have to question everything since 911.

Question everything or just the US government?

In case you forgot 9/11 was not the first attack on the WTC by Al Queida.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join