It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Supporters Flash Islamic Flag in Front of White House

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Agreed

And genuinely surprised all telecom devices around the white house aren't being scanned at all times, this guy should have been set upon virtually instantly as I see it.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

Agreed

And genuinely surprised all telecom devices around the white house aren't being scanned at all times, this guy should have been set upon virtually instantly as I see it.

how do we know she (could be female) he they weren't.. I make you a bet they were, if you can see the white house, they can see you too..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If this is real then whoever took the picture is really dumb. Thinking the darkness is going to cover you from White House security cameras is wishful thinking. I'd be willing to bet somebody already has his face and they're looking for this person.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

I'd be expecting 4 threads an hr on ATS about the "injustice" of the secret service beating the crap out of he/she if said person of interest had been caught honestly...

Unless we are getting smart and just dropping people into car trunks these days... which is a maybe

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I can sympathize and do agree with that statement.

Unfortunately "We The People" have already lost many ways that are American.
The presidential authority to kill or murder an American has already been changed via executive order.
Where was our choice?

The Federal government is a rogue power, and it isn't going to tame itself.

Such an act, will require the 3%.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

Let it be known, those who knew, tried...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

That same rogue government is responsible ultimately for what is happening now, and more importantly, what will happen next...

imo

We are not Americans anymore, just slaves to the systems they run, and subject to their rule over us. What values, principles, causes, or security do we have to fight for now?... Freedom? Liberty?

If we can't secure our own borders, and save our country from ruin from within, what point is there in going to confront foreign enemies?

Our greatest enemies are all right here, right now. And they've already won.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to: ausername

They have won nothing, they have stolen.

We the people have not lost, some one does not lose unless they quit.
I haven't quit spreading my message of public awareness on ATS.

If people quit and admit defeat before even trying, they deserve what they get.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Sam Adams

edit on 10-8-2014 by ADVISOR because: url fix

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Let see how this will play out.

USA Army is THE BEST IN THE WORLD period, more technology and better training........ Do the goverment uses the army for the wrong reasons sometimes....sure, but if they decide to attack the USA, trust me we will genocite their behinds.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

originally posted by: coastlinekid
Might be a psyop...
ISIS is just Al CIAduh rebranded...why would they threaten the hand that feeds them?

Why does this get repeated so often?

It's pure ignorance.

Yeah it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Makes sense to me. The US and Israel use ISIS to create chaos in the middle east. Primarily in 2 countries that Israel wants to take over and assimilate into it's "Greater Israel". Iraq and Syria.

No,NO,NO,NO

What a load of horse snip.

The Islamic State (IS)[4][6][49] (Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية‎ al-Dawlah al-ʾIslāmiyyah), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS),[a] is a jihadist group. In its self-proclaimed status as a caliphate, it claims religious authority over all Muslims across the world[50] and aspires to bring much of the Muslim-inhabited regions of the world under its direct political control,[51] beginning with territory in the Levant region, which includes Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Cyprus, and an area in southern Turkey that includes Hatay.[52][53]

en.wikipedia.org...

Do people do their own research or just parrot things on here.

The stated goals of JTJ were: (i) to force a withdrawal of coalition forces from Iraq; (ii) to topple the Iraqi interim government; (iii) to assassinate collaborators with the occupation regime; (iv) to remove the Shia population and defeat its militias because of its death-squad activities; and (v) to establish subsequently a pure Islamic state.[1

In a letter to Ayman al-Zawahiri in July 2005, al-Zarqawi outlined a four-stage plan to expand the Iraq War, which included expelling US forces from Iraq, establishing an Islamic authority—a caliphate—spreading the conflict to Iraq's secular neighbors, and engaging in the Arab–Israeli conflict.[170] The affiliated groups were linked to regional attacks outside Iraq which were consistent with their stated plan, one example being the 2005 Sharm al-Sheikh bombings in Egypt, which killed 88 people, many of them foreign tourists.

edit on 11-8-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Pot calling kettle black. Your repeating from one of the biggest Propaganda info pages on the internet. Wiki is Government controlled so they will never let them post anything incriminating to themselves.

So your question. "Do people do their own research or just parrot things on here. "

Yes you do!

I think Obama and Netayahu's Terror forces have stepped over the line slightly. This is why just 2 bombs were dropped on them and not a whole barrage of firepower. The ISUS were only supposed to beak up the Sunni and Shia areas. The Kurdish areas were out of bounds! The US / Israel want the region balkanised into ethnic regions, not dominated by a very powerful state. Divide and rule.

Order Out Of Chaos and Divide and Rule is the mission for the ISIS / Al-Qaeda US / Israeli forces!

ISIS and Al-Qaeda are one in the same beast. Because the name Al-Qaeda is not blowing anyone's shirts up anymore they have to change the name. Now we have an even bigger and badder threat than Al-Qaeda! We have the ISIS! Ok.

This meeting John McCain had was with Al-Qaeda. The guy on the left circled is Elliot Shimon the Mossad agent heading up the ISIS. Strange that isn't it. An Israeli in charge of an Islamic Terror group? Hmmm

The guy on the far left is the notorious “Cannibal Jihadist” who had himself videotaped eating a human heart from a Shia guy he had just killed.

John McCain has met with and had tea with some nasty elements. He's one of the American idiots heading up this Barbaric group slaughtering people across Iraq. McCain doesn't care about the Iraqi people! Hell, he didn't care about the US sailors on the USS Liberty in 1967 when he covered up the facts of the Israeli attack!

John McCain, Obama, Netanyahell and all the rest of Zionist scum created and control the ISIS / Al-Qaeda.

Always have and always will. These terror groups fight all the US/Israeli Proxy wars and whenever the US needs someone to blame for one of their False Flag attacks then they throw out some Propaganda through the Lamestream Media to say "Al-Qaeda" did it. Just like 9/11.........

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Jesus, these "ISIS" guys are crackheads. Either that, or some crackheads are posing as ISIS. Whatever the case, crack or no crack, someone's gonna be in Big Trouble when those letter agencies trace these shenanigans back to the lunatics responsible. That is assuming they aren't behind this ordeal themselves, of course, which is never an impossibility wherever extremist Middle-Eastern terror cells, mainstream media fear-mongering and U.S. clandestine agencies are involved

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You should start a thread on it, I've lost count of the times I've seen someone mention that ISIS is an American creation.

In the meantime I'll link to your post, since you've got all the links in one place there..

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Do people do their own research or just parrot things on here.

Said the member who linked us to wikipedia.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The guy on the left circled is Elliot Shimon the Mossad agent heading up the ISIS. Strange that isn't it. An Israeli in charge of an Islamic Terror group? Hmmm

I've read that Snowden leaked this information, yet can't find a direct link to it, despite many sources saying he did, yet none link to it...

So the question here is, where's the leaked document?

And why are you and many others parroting the claim without verifying it?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
sickos
normally i stay out of these things, even syria i was selfish about and tried to ignore it all
now this is too far

this isis are the biggest threat to civilised society since the aztecs, they are worse than nazis
heck worse than aztecs. the aztecs didnt have the power to go around the globe and threaten attacks in other countries

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Because the information is false and no information was released by Snowden.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called ”Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”

The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites: the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.

Source: Radio ajyal.com

Another source corroborates this statement, the site Egy-press:

With photo support, a Iranian media discovers the true identity of the Emir Daash, a trained Zionist agent.

Iranian intelligence discovered the true and full identity of the Emir Daash, which is known under the name Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi; his real name is Elliot Shimon. Its role in Mossad secret agent in the Zionist espionage. His false name: Ibrahim ibn Awad ibn Ibrahim Al Al Badri Arradoui Hoseini.

The plan: get into the military and civilian heart of the countries that are declared as a threat to Israel in order to destroy to facilitate thereafter, the takeover by the Zionist state on the entire area of the Middle East in order to establish Greater Israel.

Here are the borders of the Zionist project, the “Greater Israel” or “Eretz Israel” for short.

These facts confirm the first that came out a few days ago, confirming that the Caliph Rolex is sent to Israel to sow chaos in neighboring countries the Zionist entity. Please note that EIIL announced it a few days ago that, to want to now take the “barbarians Jews”, a reference to Zionists besiege Gaza.

Practice! Having devastated the area of Israel, it will now allow the Americans and the Israelis to show the fingers as bloody terrorists to shoot at faster to defend the Zionist state, while the same let them proliferate and act with impunity for over two months now. Prepare a project they probably from the famous Arab Spring with the destabilization of Iraq, Sudan, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria and Mali (among others). Clever!

The above supports the argument that the info is false and done by the typical characters who sow seeds of hate and discontent in the ME towards Israel -

Iran.

The other supporting factor is the idiotic reference to a "greater Israel".

Its nothing but propaganda aimed at Israel and the wet. Also notice the references to the report by unnamed officals, people who saw the report, yet nowhere is the report linked.

Its specific enough to target Israel while unspecific to the extent of making verification impossible.
Source

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
When Gaddafi was telling us that he was fighting theese monsters in Libya we didnt believe him and we bombed the # out of him. Assad was telling us the same,yet we chose to fund them in Syria. So please tell me, how are we not responsible ?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackNWhite

Because we are not funding ISIS.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I suspected as much, Snowden as been attached to just about every popular conspiracy theory since he came into prominence. Chemtrails, aliens and now this...

edit on 11-8-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join