It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Supporters Flash Islamic Flag in Front of White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Oh yeah it's not as if there are cameras recording the white house perimeter or something
Sarcasm

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Kinda looks like a reflection kinda like it was taken with another phone infront of a pc monitor? could be wrong who knows

edit on 10-8-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Having spent a considerable amount of time overseas, I think many underestimate Americans.

Sure, the caricature of Murica is a bunch of bland, fat, entitled, morons. But any potential terrorist group had better be wary of the average American.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve"
attributed to Isoroku Yamamoto

"we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the american way"
Toby Keith Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)

edit on 10-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What bothers me about as much as anything with ISIS..

We have drones killing people all over the M.E. yet ISIS runs rabid. *********

Christian non combatants seem to be particularly targeted to convert or die **

ISIS did not come out of a vacuum; anyone who believes NSA and many world power satellites and communication intercepts did not warn of their presence is delusional..***********************************

Are they doing the dirty work of the house of Saud and the USA/Israel ? Since the USA could not arm them directly (Bengasi type with people or countries finding out ) what a wonderful opportunity they received with something like over 2 billion known dollars taken from the banks of IRAQ and all the countless dollars in US arms they received with out much effective resistance from Iraq's military if what I have read can be believed. ******

I just hope that "if" some planning group (or whoever) set all this up with initial funding and training..... are the first ones to feel the sword on the back of their neck from their new friends.

On the other side of the coin let them do all the dirty work and when they are no longer useful destroy them and their kind.. Nice to have their leaders someday all in one place for a high level meeting.. I would put nothing past the actions of someone like Kissinger and his ilk or whoever turns these dogs loose.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't care if this is just a prank...I find no humor in that kind of behavior whatsoever.

I'm going to end now before I lose my temper and end up saying something excessively rude....trying to pray for peace in all of the Middle East and brats stir the pot like that. I hope the Secret Service have a nice strong talk with that kid.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That dirty work has been ramped up exponentially since the 80s, and has been in play prior to the cold war.

Terrorism of any kind is a plague upon our planet, death cultists with multimedia propaganda use cognitive manipulation to bait the submissive minds to become pawns. Too many willing masses want to be ignorant.

Historic events are repeated, often in predictable patterns.
Certainly mostly due to our collective ignorance, otherwise because perhaps history ought to repeat.

As a people together on our world, we must come to the conclusion if those events are by choice or not...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

War on cancer it has been over 50 years and there is still cancer
War on Drugs.. More plentiful cheaper and stronger.. no end insight
War on terrorism.. Kill everything insight and there will always be a blowback with no end insight
War on poverty has done nothing but make more poor people with no end insight
All these so called wars never end.. Perfect wars for a perfect agenda and money for the few and the powerful...

Maybe I am in a bad mood today... did not realize it until I read your thread.. not your fault for the truth should set you free etc etc but all it does anymore when dealing with dogs like ISIS is piss me off.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
ISIS did not come out of a vacuum; anyone who believes NSA and many world power satellites and communication intercepts did not warn of their presence is delusional..***********************************

Yup, they need to get to work then...

The US State Department's social media arms have been much busier over the past few months trolling terrorist sympathizers and radicalization groups online via Twitter and Facebook. "Trolling" probably isn't the most precise term for the injection of countering views into previously uninterrupted feeds, but it does sort of sum up the State Dept's end game, which is less set on converting would-be terrorists than simply preventing these accounts from running uninterrupted and unchallenged feeds.

State Dept. Now Trolling Twitter Terrorists

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
well one of two things should come of this.....either NSA surveillance is not what they tell us it is (what we believe it to be) or ISIS is indeed a USA lapdog and nobody will be caught

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
These people,/barbarians are complete idiots.

Bring it on, we need a cause to unite the Americn spirit.

Many will cower, many will fight the ignorance.

It seems that most of the world is severely underetimating true American spirit and resolve.

These fools might be capable of a few cheap shots, but then what?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Proof theyre not the brightest crayons in the box .. with americans penchant for carrying guns and being trigger happy theyll end up on the fast track to paradise ..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

you mean like the supposed 19 hijackers that the NSA and the 40+ billion dollar a year black budget couldn't seem to stop?

That should work well.

I'm being sarcastic of course, and implying what makes you really think this isn't all coordinated by American intelligence(or lack thereof) to justify some ridiculous coming war that they can only justify by feeding a group called ISIS and letting them attack America. Or, get some Zionist punks to pose as muslims and do the job for them, the Zionist love a good false flag where others fight and die for their racist genocidal cause

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'd say that with everything that can be tracked these days, it shouldn't be too hard to tell from the picture when it was taken and then by whom.

All that would be left to do is to put the person who took the picture in the middle of a public square and tell everyone what they did.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Looks like some idiot screwing around! I very much doubt the US/Israeli Jihadists will be threatening their employers!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's hardly threatening, in the great scheme of things.

Anyway, now that the US has unleashed hell, ISIS will be flattened. Let's hope so. I have no time for groups like ISIS and their anti-women, anti-this and anti-that stance.

Regards

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If this is some practical joke then the idiots need to be taken down a dark alley.... If not then there is obviously a bigger problem here.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
It's hardly threatening, in the great scheme of things.

Anyway, now that the US has unleashed hell, ISIS will be flattened. Let's hope so. I have no time for groups like ISIS and their anti-women, anti-this and anti-that stance.

Regards

How does it feel to be fighting alongside Hezbollah, Assad and Iran? Defeats the purpose of training and funding those muppets in the first place.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Looks like some idiot screwing around! I very much doubt the US/Israeli Jihadists will be threatening their employers!

Don't forget to promote their twitter account and their T-Shirts...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Dont think so... Iran is also using the same rhetoric about the US now as well.

If they think running an ISIS flag up over the White House is going to be easy let em try. The ARAB nations can either put them in check or we can isolate the region and turn it into one massive glass parking lot.

Sometimes I wonder if its going to take the US running its flag up over Mecca and Medina to get this crap sorted out.

A request to all of our friends in Islam who are having there religion hijacked by ISIS.

Any chance you guys can get off your lazy asses and speak out against these morons and maybe, I dunno, grow a damn spinal cord and end them?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

America was in Iraq for nearly a decade, they pretty much had the run of the place, they trained the armed forces, they influenced which politicians should be running the country, yet decided to leave all that, only to "create" ISIS, so they had an excuse to go back there...

Sure, that totally makes sense!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join