It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu asks US to help Israel avoid war crime charges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
might as well ask the US to bomb Gaza with their carrier group

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why don't they just ask their god Yahweh or whatever instead of us? That old saying, "God helps those who helps themselves comes to mind"...if you believe in that sorta "stuff". We should help relevant to war crime worries they have? Look at our own past history. Geez, are all world leaders just stupid or crazy or both.

The same old apologists come on that Israel is just defending itself and not guilty of war crimes...yeah, a nation armed to the teeth with every neat military "toy" you can think of and some of it supplied by us...and money too....they have a Navy, Army, Air force and all kinds of horrible weapons compared to some lousy rockets and old guns and rocks. Hamas has been firing from inside town/hotel/school areas? I guess so, considering all of Gaza has people herded into a small area that makes for fighting from where ever they can...they don't have the luxury of big bases and all kinds of tanks and missiles, (versus rockets), and no air force to fire on Israel...so out gunned, they are. They have to set up their puny operations where ever they can and find space for.

Israel wants more of our help...especially telling is that they are worried about war crimes...like the cat that ate the canary for sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoth12

originally posted by: Mikehawk
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Your entire post is based on pure conjecture.

Sadly so was yours.

You are entitled to your opinion, however misinformed it may be...

Sadly so are you.

Israel is in fact a sovereign nation.

It's a criminal one too, which indulges in murdering women and children for fun.

The state was legally granted in 1948.

Your version of law is frightening. A corrupt group of global elitists drafting up papers and calling it legal doesn't make it right. Law is based on ethics and there was no ethical justification for the formation of Israel no matter which way you want to spin it.

Hitler rounding up the Jews was legal too, this proves your frame of mind and how you blindly justify something just because it feels right regardless of facts or logic. This is becoming laughable and I'm only half way through.

Palestine has never been a sovereign state.

That is debatable, and either way it will come true soon.

Does this bother you? If so, why?

Furthermore, Israel has never annexed Gaza or the West Ban

LOL, I'm falling and I can't get up!

Have you paid attention to regional politics for the last 70 years or so?

Please tell me your post was satire.

Can you please explain how this process of "annexation" occurred over the last 70 years. Any one of these annexations would be great.

Can you explain to me in detail how Israel achieved THIS

in 70 years?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Sadly so was yours.

Sadly so are you.

It's a criminal one too, which indulges in murdering women and children for fun.

Your version of law is frightening. A corrupt group of global elitists drafting up papers and calling it legal doesn't make it right. Law is based on ethics and there was no ethical justification for the formation of Israel no matter which way you want to spin it.

Hitler rounding up the Jews was legal too, this proves your frame of mind and how you blindly justify something just because it feels right regardless of facts or logic. This is becoming laughable and I'm only half way through.

Can you please explain how this process of "annexation" occurred over the last 70 years. Any one of these annexations would be great.

in 70 years?

Sure can. Somebody started five wars and lost every one of them.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The Zionist Jews (different from the peaceful Jews) are just mad they can't f#^k up their enemies with the power of the Ark of the Covenant anymore.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: live2beknown

LOL your post made me laugh out loud... Validations for murdering thousands. I just don't get this mentality.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sadly so was yours.

Sadly so are you.

in 70 years?

Sounds like the rationale of street gang.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Sadly so was yours.

Sadly so are you.

in 70 years?

Sounds like the rationale of street gang.

If you believed that my earlier post to you was nonsensical and said nothing, this post of yours speaks volumes. You seem not to care about any facts. You seem to not care about any context. You rarely directly answer any questions that are posed to you. And with all righteous indignation call for war crimes tribunals while smugly shrugging off five wars and countless terror attacks. One thing the U.S. is learning is that credibility is important and, once you lose that, your shrill screaming counts for very little. Please don't squander your credibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

LOL your post made me laugh out loud... Validations for murdering thousands. I just don't get this mentality.

You quote numbers in a vacuum as if that tells the whole story and no one needs to know anything else.

Want to hear some disproportionate numbers? Number of American civilian deaths during WWII - 1,700; number of Japanese civilian deaths - 500,000 to 1,000,000; German civilian deaths - 1,000,000 to 3,000,000. Ergo, the US had no business fighting WWII and fighting that war was a war crime.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging

You quote numbers in a vacuum as if that tells the whole story and no one needs to know anything else.

Want to hear some disproportionate numbers? Number of American civilian deaths during WWII - 1,700; number of Japanese civilian deaths - 500,000 to 1,000,000; German civilian deaths - 1,000,000 to 3,000,000. Ergo, the US had no business fighting WWII and fighting that war was a war crime.

Um, actually is hard to argue the U.S did not commit war crimes during that war. I'm not really sure who would say we didn't. We horrified everyone including ourselves when we dropped the nukes and saw the effects. What we did in world war II is a dark black spot in our past that everyone admits was horrifying.

World War II was horrifying all around, lots of war crimes occurred.

Only reason we were never made to answer for it, is we were the dominant super power, we won, and our allies benefited too much by this, and having gone through a world war were tired. Our enemies were crushed their morale devastated. It was over.

Should the U.S have been held accountable? Of course. Sadly the world is often not a fair place.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Your snide, ignorant remarks don't change a thing.

Nothing I stated is based on conjecture, or my personal opinion for that matter. My post reiterated historical facts.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think its disgusting that Hamas uses their citizens as human shields. SMH

a reply to: daaskapital

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: princeofpeace

I think its disgusting that Demonic Entities are telling both Israel and everyone else that they will all die horrible deaths, and suffer for eternity for not obeying, UNLESS, they follow orders blindly, never think for themselves, and accept everything as GODS PLAN.

Even more disgusting, is that most of the Humans are engineered to not be able to see, but just feed those energies constantly.

Anyone got any idea what is REALLY going on with all this ??

Better try and figure it out!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I will not waste time and energy in defending Israel, as you guys are too far gone for that to be any sort of relevant argument and they have certainly performed some questionable acts but too me all war is a crime against innocents.

But in your zealous "get Israel" attitude you are completely letting Hamas off the hook. Hams has been provided billions of dollars over they years to take care of their people in Gaza. Instead of spending it on schools and infrastructure they have blown it on on weapons and tunnels in an attempt to defeat an enemy they cannot defeat,

online.wsj.com...

and continue to use their own people as pawns in this battle they will never win. Hamas receives money from the US...

www.nytimes.com...

With all this money they could have by now built an empire, a region their people could have thrived within but instead continue to force those people to live in squalor. Not many to blame here other than those in charge of both sides....guilty of war crimes as I stated before, war is a crime in and of itself

edit on 8/7/2014 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: daaskapital
I wonder how many???
How many children have to be murdered before it will be considered a war crime?
How many schools must be blown up before it is considered a war crime??
How many hospitals must be blown up before it is considered a war crime??
How many (insert whatever that the terrorists have certainly blown up) must be blown up before it is considered a war crime??
The israeli terrorists murdered children, what more needs to be said?
I know hamas bad guys and all, at least they are not dropping the hammer on babies.
In short, if hamas is the bad guys, and the israelis do worse, what does that make the israelis??

Slobodan Milošević was charged for less.

On 28 June, 2001, the anniversary of the 1389 battle at Kosovo Polje, he is extradited to The Hague to face the UN Criminal Tribunal for his role in the atrocities committed by Serbian forces during the Kosovo conflict. He is charged with the murder of 900 Kosovo-Albanians and the deportation of 740,000 more. He is the first head of state ever be brought before an international war crimes court.

www.moreorless.net.au...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Watch this video of Senator David Norris who is a political and human rights activist in Dublin, Ireland. He has a rant about Israel and it's war crimes in the Irish Parliament. He's absolutely on the ball with what he says! Or shouts!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

You hear in the senator's voice he is passionate about what he is saying. He even says himself as an openly gay man he would not last too long in an Arab state but he is not letting that blind him to the war crimes Israel is committing. He is not the only Irish politician to speak out and the Dail (Irish parliament) actually stood in a minutes silence in solidarity for the people of Gaza.

As to netanyahu asking for America to help squash the war crimes investigation, if there was nothing to worry about he wouldn't ask, plain and simple, he knows they occurred/are occurring and that is why he needs help. It is like the cop shows when the cops ask the criminal why did they run if they are not guilty.

edit on 8-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I wouldn't be surprised if America doesn't simply put its all into helping Israel dodge trial for war crimes because its the Americans who deliberately supply Israel with Arms - what exactly does America think Israel with do with those arms except fire them into Gaza?

America would be implicated in the war crimes trial, along with other countries for supplying weapons and knowing how those weapons will be used - so I would be surprised were Israel to face War Crimes as there would be a number of red faces standing with Israel in the dock.

The sheer shamefulness of Israel facing war crimes should say it all when kids who are obligatorily taught about the holocaust, which Israel engineered into our schools curriculum of most Western Countries. So from now on, I suspect many smark kids will be asking about their stance on Gaza and poor teacher will have something to explain. M ore interference by the Israeli lobby into what schools teach in the West.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Sadly I think you are right because if they do end up facing charges the finger pointing will start, the US government won't allow their dirty business to be aired. Could you imagine if this was two other countries doing this? The American msm would be in overdrive.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Sadly so was yours.

Sadly so are you.

in 70 years?

By sneaky, expert planning and pure evil.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join