It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu asks US to help Israel avoid war crime charges

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Ron Paul:

"Hamas was started by Israel."

"We (U.S.) indirectly and directly through Israel helped establish Hamas"

edit on 8/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoth12

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: hoth12

originally posted by: Mikehawk
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Your entire post is based on pure conjecture.

Sadly so was yours.

You are entitled to your opinion, however misinformed it may be...

Sadly so are you.

Israel is in fact a sovereign nation.

It's a criminal one too, which indulges in murdering women and children for fun.

The state was legally granted in 1948.

Your version of law is frightening. A corrupt group of global elitists drafting up papers and calling it legal doesn't make it right. Law is based on ethics and there was no ethical justification for the formation of Israel no matter which way you want to spin it.

Hitler rounding up the Jews was legal too, this proves your frame of mind and how you blindly justify something just because it feels right regardless of facts or logic. This is becoming laughable and I'm only half way through.

Palestine has never been a sovereign state.

That is debatable, and either way it will come true soon.

Does this bother you? If so, why?

Furthermore, Israel has never annexed Gaza or the West Ban

LOL, I'm falling and I can't get up!

Have you paid attention to regional politics for the last 70 years or so?

Please tell me your post was satire.

Can you please explain how this process of "annexation" occurred over the last 70 years. Any one of these annexations would be great.

Can you explain to me in detail how Israel achieved THIS

in 70 years?

Sure can. Somebody started five wars and lost every one of them.

I'd start wars if you took my home as well. Wouldn't you?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Israel has many different ways to make life very hard for Palestinians so that they will be driven off their land,” said Dror Etkes, an Israeli expert on the settlements. “But the firing zones are the number one method.”

source

source

Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon told the Knesset:

The army plans to continue expelling Palestinians from military firing zones in Area C of the West Bank, which is under total Israeli control (..)

source

UNITED NATIONS Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs occupied Palestinian territory:

Residents of firing zones face a range of other difficulties including the confiscation of property, settler violence, harassment by soldiers, access and movement restrictions and/or water scarcity. Combined, these conditions contribute to a coercive environment that creates pressure on Palestinian communities to leave these areas.

source

At the West Bank, in the firing zones, Palestinians don't have an "Iron dome" to defend themselves from Israel.
Can we call this Terror?
edit on 8/8/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
originally posted by: voyger2

Can we call this Terror?

Yes.

edit on 8-8-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: daaskapital

Errrr yah.

That would be like asking an alcoholic to help you stop drinking...

Our government LOVES war! They love it so much they even sent a small army to Nevada over disputed grazing fees.

Not even sure what israel is trying to accomplish with this latest play.

What "war"? The term war implies that both sides in the conflict are somewhat equal, that either side could prevail.

What israel is doing to the Palestinians is a slaughter.

Yeah but like an alcoholic, they have experience hiding their habbit... No-one better than hiding it than the US... The US managed to openly torture people with no war crime charges... So yeah israel just wanna learn from the best...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
***facepalm***
Reading all of the comments around ATS makes me realize why I don't waste much time around here anymore. The honest dialogue has turned into low IQ banter.

Obviously most of you know very little about war or middle eastern history. You have to understand Hamas IS a terrorist group. Ask the CIA. You know as in they strap bombs to their chest and blow up civilians ON PURPOSE. You can start reading here:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hamas is like a kid poking a bull with a needle. Not breaking the skin at first but eventually does so over and over. Eventually, that bull is going to turn around and rock your world. You see shooting rockets into another country is not an acceptable practice. Look, I understand hamas killed few people but that is because their rockets are crude. If they had the capacity for guided missile systems they would use them and kill plenty of people on the daily.

It is not a valid argument to basically say "Hamas is so little and technologically starved and Israel is so big and advanced. That makes Israel bullies."

Another important point... It is sad to say but collateral damage is a part of every war. It's another way of saying civilian deaths in a war zone, it happens. Hamas aka "the Islamic resistance movement" does not take steps to reduce civilian casualties. But rather they stay amongst the people that support them so that when the return fire comes everyone dies. Then they take pics and go to twitter calling out Israel on war crimes. Ha! A lot of you are falling for this game. You have chosen to actually root for the islamic terrorists?! Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LloydOfLouis

Facepalm

Netanyahu asked for the US to stop this, if they are innocent why feel the need to get assistance? The truth should be enough unless of course they are guilty....... If he has nothing to hide he won't need the US to stop it.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
This is pretty disgusting as well

I feel privileged and very lucky to live in New Zealand.
My heart goes out to all involved, affected, suffering....

New Zealand's PM is a Zionist....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: aorAki
This is pretty disgusting as well

I feel privileged and very lucky to live in New Zealand.
My heart goes out to all involved, affected, suffering....

New Zealand's PM is a Zionist....

Who cares? It's one of the few places where the politicians know they will get severely fkd up if they don't respect the electorate.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Slaughter: " Could you please save my azz?"
Big Slaughter: "Yes sure il will, no problem bro!"

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I feel sorry for mighty Americans,their government has reduced itself to a pet for the most insane man in the world. They are obligated to fulfill his every desire, and they seem to have no way out of it...Next thing he wants is to make a movie based on his years of insanities and atrocities and make him look like a super hero.And he would like it so much if steven spielberg directed that.NuttyMan,or BiBi's misconception.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LloydOfLouis

Agreed.

Israel is a democratic society and has a considerable Muslim population within it's borders.

The Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of Jews.

Yet some people have the audacity to portray the Israeli government as evil for retaliating against a terrorist regime that has repeatedly instigated conflicts.

By the way, the latest news from Gaza is that Israel offered to extend the ceasefire unconditionally in an effort to continue peace talks and Hamas rejected despite pleas from the Fatah government in the West Bank to agree to extend the ceasefire.

Hamas began firing rockets into Israel again this morning forcing the IDF to send in more air strikes targeting missile launchers that will no doubt be hidden among civilians.

Hamas has stated that they are prepared for a long war and are intent to continue on that path. Knowing the futility of diplomatic negotiations with Fatah while Hamas is still in control of Gaza, the Israeli delegation has now left Egypt.

To all those casting blame on Israel for the ongoing bloodshed, keep your heads buried in the sand.
edit on 8-8-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

(post by Hilux1996 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

He is absolutely right.

YOU should give yourself a slap, and educate yourself while you're at it.

(post by Hilux1996 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

No, I don't condone the death of civilians.

Unfortunately, there is always collateral damage in wars against terrorism. The allied forces that fought in the middle east over the last decade know it all too well. Ask the thousands of American, British, and Canadian soldiers that fought to liberate Iraq and Afghanistan what it's like.

Blame Hamas.

As for your comments comparing the situation in Gaza to Nazi Germany, I'm not going to dignify that with a response.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That shouldn't be a problem. We did it with ashkeNAZI Germany didn't we?

Real question is how much further down into the abyss do you want to go thinking and truly beLIEving you are right and that the ends does justify the means?

Unfortunately Rockefellar-Rothschild club didn't take to heart what Bill W and the gang were trying to get at when Rocky invited them to a dinner to speak and tell their stories. "Extreme" examples of self will run riot even when they don't think so, roaring through the lives of others like a tornado, Selfishness-Self centeredness DRIVEN by a 100 forms of fear, self delusion, self seeking, self pitty we step on the toes of our fellows and they retaliate...seemingly without provocation.

Perhaps nuclear holocaust with an Ebola outbreak that affects the top dogs in a big way will make them hit their bottoms. Heres the how and why of it....We had to quit playing God..it didn't work.
edit on 8-8-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Please let Netanyhu be arrested for crimes against humanity.. and please
let America do what is right.

edit on Fri, 08 Aug 2014 16:28:02 -0500284America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Ron Paul:

"Hamas was started by Israel."

"We (U.S.) indirectly and directly through Israel helped establish Hamas"

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm more curious than anything... Do palestinians have vast open land they can attack from? Last time I looked it seemed like a pretty densely populated piece of land...

But if they do happen to have a park or something, should they then stand out in the open and set their rockets up so they can be more easilly targeted? Maybe they could wear some high vis jackets too?

I have a challenge for you... Find me a video of an hamas rocket hitting israel and causing some damage... Good luck, I tried the other day... You might find it odd (as I did) that you can't find any... I googled "hamas rocket hits israel" "hamas rocket hitting" Oh and tried with youtube on the end and a few other variations.

Seeing as hamas are firing so mant rockets should take but a few seconds no?

It does the other way around!

EDIT: Sorry on phone, clicked wrong reply it seems XD... But this comment goes to anyone saying hamas should not launch near buildings...
edit on 9-8-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join