It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel media war - on ATS as well??? Are we infilitrated?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
With 3 day truce between Hamas and Israel, and finally some hope that civilian will get help in food, medicine and shelters, after some replies to folks who support killing of civilian as correct answer to terrorist attacks (depending what side you like at those from) - I remembered one of news from about year ago, and I started wondering at what would be number of our members that we reply to - to be real ATS member, and how many of them are paid by Israel government to post.

I mean, if those who carelessly can say that Israel killing civilians and children is correct answer for Hamas provocation (not attack, but more like provocation) - if they are not on Israel payroll, then they certainly should apply - get some money out of their soulless and coldness.

I mean, we see picture with bomb falling, and one of members does not believe it, as you have to pro-photographer to be able to take a picture like that. Once supplied with info about photographer, that was not enough... etc.. and I came to realization, unless bomb does not hit him in head, he would not believe it - or for better wording - he does not wants to believe it. (this is just one of examples)

And here are couple of news from about a year ago, that I find fascinating.... just like China's 50 cents army...

www.cnet.com...

www.commondreams.org...

So question is not if we are infiltrated, but how much we are?!

ps. @ Mods, I was not sure where to place this - sorry if I placed it under wrong sub-forum - please move it if you find need to. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am glad that HAMAS doesn’t have bomber aircrafts or else these shills would have come up with the idea of they are bombing their own people since they are using civilians as human shields.

Ignorance at its best ..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

Being infiltrated in a peer to peer forum isn't that subversive. All they have is their ideas and in some cases, the ideas are horrible. Second line of defense is overt obfuscation.

Now if Mods are running a concerted agenda? Well that's a different matter. All members should remain diligent for that. Censorship will be the easiest tactic. If you feel censored unfairly, be sure to let people know.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There are two sides to every argument.

None of these people are innocent.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Well I participated in that thread you highlighted, in fact, I posted a couple of links at the start, only because I wanted to share what I'd read, from an alternate point of view.

But I can guarantee you I'm not paid by anyone to post anything. I'm just a single mum, trying to keep up in a crazy world, and occasionally sharing something I think others might like to read. Very occasionally.

Please cross me off the 'suspect' list.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Its not hard to spot them .. theres people here from just about every alphabet agency there is around the world ..

Rather like wheres waldo .. on ats when get bored I ghost forums and play spot the spook ..

link   

We must not fail, by forgetting this unnoticed little thread and the attacks going on the web against independent news bloggers/sites.

Israel is paying students to spread pro-israeli propaganda online

link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

So question is not if we are infiltrated, but how much we are?!

Refer to post below you. They like to hide "In Shadows"

edit on 5-8-2014 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If that is a fact now, was it in 1948?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There are two sides to every argument.

None of these people are innocent.

Correct because infants are just terrorists in training, AMIRITE??
But this is hardly the topic, please stop trying to deflect.

OP, as we saw some time back, the T$C was changed so propagandists and trolls cannot be on this board, but if they are have to keep a contract and pay $500 per post.
It will take millions of posts to camouflage just a smidgeon the blood on israeli hands, that's a lot of US welfare.
Nope, no trolls here.

+15 more 
link   
So you don't think that anyone should have a different opinion than you? Paid shills are the obvious reason... lol

+34 more 
link   
Are you kidding me? The volume of anti-Isreal threads in this site in the last 3 weeks is astounding.

Look at the stars and flags count of the members who shout you down and call you an accomplice to genocide. And Zionist pig. If you even MENTION that Hamas shoulder some blame here.....

There is no discussion. Rabid palestinian posters shut down any logical discussion on the topic with a zealous gang mentality.

People can deny it all they want. But thread count to thread count doesn't lie. Neither do flags and stars in comparison to anything supporting Isreal

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What do you expect if Israeli had it planed all the way that people stayed in silence supporting an ongoing genocide?

What do you think ATS stands for? Isn't deny ignorance?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

What do you think ATS stands for? Isn't deny ignorance?

Well then please enlighten us all as to what it stands for?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
So you don't think that anyone should have a different opinion than you? Paid shills are the obvious reason... lol

I don't have a problem with people having different opinion, but there should be some base - standard - where we would all be able to agree that killing innocent children just can't be morally approved in ANY forms, be it Jewish, Palestinian or ANY OTHER children in world.

There should be some 'shared' moral standard, but IMHO thanks to religious separation and division, we, humans, are trying to approve this as correct measure - just because either we don't care and/or because our moral is so flawed and wicked, just as its origin - in many cases - religion.

Many members don't even try to hide that only reason this is OK to do is because those are Muslim kids. (even not all Palestinians are Muslim, to start with)

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Are you kidding me? The volume of anti-Isreal threads in this site in the last 3 weeks is astounding.

Look at the stars and flags count of the members who shout you down and call you an accomplice to genocide. And Zionist pig. If you even MENTION that Hamas shoulder some blame here.....

There is no discussion. Rabid palestinian posters shut down any logical discussion on the topic with a zealous gang mentality.

People can deny it all they want. But thread count to thread count doesn't lie. Neither do flags and stars in comparison to anything supporting Isreal

Being against killing of innocent children makes me pro-palestinian now? This is exactly kind of reply I had in mind in my OP. Why it is hard to believe that I don't care about Hamas, Muslims, Palestine, but I just don't like someone using my tax money to continue with killing of innocent kids?! I would the same object, and I am objecting for example in civilian being killed in Ukraine, or kids being abused in China. Is it so hard to close national/religion feelings and accept that we are all humans?

There has to be some common ground...
edit on 5-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It seems each time something happens a thread like this appears. people have different opinions and a small percentage of the population will just be contrary to all, its the way things works.

For much you think something is logical and undeniable it does not mean others could see things differently.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Do you not see the irony in the fact that you could flip that statement around and it would fit perfectly with Hamas too?

Deny ignorance indeed. And uphold objectivism

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Because you SHOULD CARE ABOUT HAMAS!

They are a huge part of the problem and directly responsible for a huge part of the suffering if the Palestinian people....

The plight of the palestenian people does not begin and end with Isreal.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

of course you know the meaning of a Rhetorical question?
up's another one..

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sadly humanity is still too primitive and barbaric to show compassion for the innocents murdered around the world by the psychopaths on powertrips they call leaders .. instead they play the blame game and the senseless slaughter continues ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join