It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Seek_Truth

Yes I did, all these companies are backed by the DOD, they all have branches from the UK, Canada and the US, is nothing more than corruption at its highest and a way to profit from human misery.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It seems that Atlanta was not the first (or only) U.S. stop on the trip of that Dr. with Ebola.

Plane carrying American infected with Ebola stops in Maine

A few interesting quotes from the article.

The crew stepped off the aircraft to stretch their legs and receive what appeared to be medical supplies.

And, at least they got this description correctly stated.

This is the first time anyone sick with Ebola has been brought into the U.S.

This was a short and simple refueling stop, but, I was surprised to hear that the crew was allowed off the plane and interacted with those on the ground directly. That is not a BL-4 recommendation at all. Unless the "crew" was completely isolated from the patient while on the plane due to the BL-4 precautions in the passenger compartment surrounding the patient. Unfortunately, it didn't mention that detail, which would have been valuable to prevent undue fear and speculation....IMO.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I'm going to walk on the wild side with my next comment. How do we even know it was Dr. Brantly that was transported. All I've seen is a perfectly mobile, fully covered man step out of a regular ambulance and walk into Emory Hospital.

I didn't know of the stop in Maine. Refueling or not, the crew should NOT have in any way interacted with ground crew while *stretching* their legs. The protocol for highly deadly infectious diseases does not include mingling with non protected people.

That is a bothersome thing for me. The apparent casual attitude by all the participants in what I'm starting to think is a total sham.

Des

edit on 4-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm seriously annoyed with the media.

The other day the doctor was a hero for bravely giving the one dose of secret serum to the woman, and today I hear Sanjay Gupta and others all over the place that they both got it, and he was miraculously better almost immediately.

So did he get the blood transfusion or the secret serum or both? I'm telling you. This. Is. A. Crock.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
For that matter, how do we even know they have ebola? Yeah, BSL-4. Sure.

For that matter, when he walked in the hospital and there was notice taken did they change the story of how "critically ill" they both were? You know, that story they used to excuse this risk and poor judgement.

I'll go out on that limb with you and say this is all for money. For the secret serum. For the vaccine. Again. And their money cow won't be third world nations.
edit on 8/4/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What a lot of good info being posted.Thanks to all that have been trying to get to the truth of this. Definitely a lot i did not know and i am learning a lot. Keep up the good work ats.Knowledge is power...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hello All, this is my first post here but have read the entirety of this informational thread. I would like to thank all those who contributed and who keep us informed on the daily.

an addition to the information

Man Being Tested At Mount Sinai Hospital For Possible Ebola Virus

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
They blew their whole BSL-4 deal with the alleged transport and now they're trying to explain it away. Same people who said he was a hero for giving up a dose of the same serum to the woman are now saying they BOTH got it and he's miraculously recovered.

Now let's go down the MAPP rabbit hole.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So now we know the good doctor was sent by the dod to become filthy rich having the patented antibodies in his body.

The medicine will be so expensive and little that only the dod will have it.

I am worried the new virus will change the reston colony(animals and insects and human carriers and dirt spanning many states and Mexico) over night. So the next flare would be 20 days from now.
The infected keep shedding the virus for the time of incubation period that is up to 20 days in this case and this good doctor is walking every where.
Let's repent to god and ask parents forgiveness.
edit on 4-8-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Also, they are now broadcasting the path and the arrival of the woman's flight into Atlanta, tonight. Should be here at noon tomorrow. With ahem more security this time from the FBI.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dadjax
Hello All, this is my first post here but have read the entirety of this informational thread. I would like to thank all those who contributed and who keep us informed on the daily.

an addition to the information

Man Being Tested At Mount Sinai Hospital For Possible Ebola Virus

Welcome to ATS dadjax. Thank you for the new article, compiling all this info in a real time frame is great for ongoing research.

I'm going to post the gist of the story from your link for those who can't click links.

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – A patient at Mount Sinai Hospital was under treatment Monday afternoon, after being tested after traveling to a country where the Ebola virus is present, the hospital said in a statement.

The man arrived at the East Harlem medical center’s emergency room early Monday morning with high fever and gastrointestinal symptoms. The man told doctors he had recently traveled to a West African country where Ebola has been reported, the hospital said.

The man has been placed in “strict isolation” and is undergoing various tests to determine the cause of the symptoms, the hospital said.

“All necessary steps are being taken to ensure the safety of all patients, visitors and staff,” the hospital said in a statement. “We will continue to work closely with federal, state and city health officials to address and monitor this case, keep the community informed and provide the best quality care to all of our patients.” newyork.cbslocal.com...

Thank you again dadjax

Des

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh this is going to be fun.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has told airlines they can deny boarding to passengers who are exhibiting symptoms of the Ebola virus.

In guidelines issued by the CDC, the health body also says airlines should separate infected passengers who display signs of the virus during flights from other flyers.

“People who have been exposed to Ebola virus disease should not travel on commercial airplanes until there is a period of monitoring for symptoms of illness lasting 21 days after exposure,” the CDC said. “Sick travelers should delay travel until cleared to travel by a doctor or public health authority. Airlines should consider using their own authority … to deny boarding of sick travelers if Ebola is suspected.”

Read more: thehill.com...

Early Symptoms: Sudden onset of fever, intense weakness, muscle pain, headache, and sore throat, followed by vomiting, diarrhea, and rash.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I know right, one day we are being told that he gave up the option to have the serum. The next day we are being told they both received it. I don't what the media is getting at with these two different reports about him and what happened with the serum. Either way, in this case the media needs to pick a lie and stick with it.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Now the virus is trying to enter Nigeria a 100millon humans crowded in public transportation like hell and scouring trash mountains. Nigeria is a hub for other countries and international travel. The man who brought it into Nigeria is suspecious for he knew he had it and lied. Another Liberian died in morroco.
It's a nightmere.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How the good doctor found the healed infected Liberian by chance!!!
Transferred blood from a recent recoverer almost guarantee healing because antibodies will be humongous.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

Ebola Reston is not active in the wildlife nor human population of the US. It burned out shortly after emergence in 1990.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior
Is this fact or theory, though? Have they tested all wildlife?

Some viruses, chicken pox, for example, and Lyme, remain dormant in the body or insects for a long time and re-emerge. And some virus carriers, particularly insects it seems, are immune and exhibit no symptoms until they make a connection.

It emerges appearingly out of nowhere then seems to go away again, only to emerge from a different place. Doesn't mean it's gone.
jid.oxfordjournals.org...

I don't believe they really know all.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
So now we know the good doctor was sent by the dod to become filthy rich having the patented antibodies in his body.

The medicine will be so expensive and little that only the dod will have it.

I am worried the new virus will change the reston colony(animals and insects and human carriers and dirt spanning many states and Mexico) over night. So the next flare would be 20 days from now.
The infected keep shedding the virus for the time of incubation period that is up to 20 days in this case and this good doctor is walking every where.
Let's repent to god and ask parents forgiveness.

Again wrong.

1) reston is not present in US wildlife

2) A infected person poses very little infection risk until symptoms start.

As "MD" you should know this

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ATS Member ikonoklast has started a good thread with his visual charts and projections of spreading ebola based on WHO data. He gave me permission to post his visual charts here, I include a link to his new thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Charts 1, 2 and 3 done by ikonoklast.

I highly recommend you read ikonoklast's OP for the info and background data used for his extrapolation.

Des

edit on 4-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join