It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Hey thanks, I will be looking into that book I love reading.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dadjax

Not all infections produce fever.

Some like ebola and influenza almost always produce a fever.

Others like the common cold rarely.

With a kidney infections its depends on many factors like whats causeing it, how advanced it is ect

We have a doctor in the house now, so navydocs more qualified to go into the clinical aspects than me.

edit on 4-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Look back at that post again. I updated it with book info....it's a good read.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Thanks for that link, it does raises awareness of how long we have been using and testing the Ebola virus in the US.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

originally posted by: crazyewok

So now we know the good doctor was sent by the dod to become filthy rich having the patented antibodies in his body.

The medicine will be so expensive and little that only the dod will have it.

I am worried the new virus will change the reston colony(animals and insects and human carriers and dirt spanning many states and Mexico) over night. So the next flare would be 20 days from now.
The infected keep shedding the virus for the time of incubation period that is up to 20 days in this case and this good doctor is walking every where.
Let's repent to god and ask parents forgiveness.

Again wrong.

1) reston is not present in US wildlife

2) A infected person poses very little infection risk until symptoms start.

As "MD" you should know this
pathogens can live in animals but only cause diseases in specific animals. When cases were discovered in Reston in1910 it came to them through the Flora. The virus is shedding and contagious and shedding during incubation period and after healing for a time equal or less of incubation period depending on the pathogen. .
How long did you volunteer? Not much I guess. May be you should not make statements

Reston was not in 1910, it was in 1989.
web.stanford.edu...

Reston Virginia was founded in 1964, it did not even exist in 1910!

Reston is a census-designated place (CDP) in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States, within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The population was 58,404, at the 2010 Census[3] and 56,407 at the 2000 census. An internationally known planned community founded in 1964, it was built with the goal of revolutionizing post–World War II concepts of land use and residential/corporate development in suburban America.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you retarded? Seriously, this is not a rhetorical question. Are you retarded?
edit on 4-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Thanks again I added a link to my favorites to check on the book later, it does sounds like that movie with Dustin Hoffman call out brake.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Thanks for that link, it does raises awareness of how long we have been using and testing the Ebola virus in the US.

It's an important disease and thank Cuthulu it hasn't become airborne to humans yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Wasn't this around 1910? Ya never know what goes on in Kansas....

(Sorry, Des!)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: adnanmuf

I really do need to ask you adnanmuf.

Do you have ANY real training in the medical field. Or, are your posts, with no links to back them up, only your suppositions on ebola.

You are constantly making bold claims regarding ebola. You have also claimed to be a Doctor, of what field, you've never said.

But, we do need real data to back up your bold claims.

I only ask, as many people are reading this thread for real factual information.

If what you are posting are your postulations and conjectures. Please stop posting as if they are indeed fact. Ebola is a very serious matter, and should be taken as such.

Thank you...

Des

He hasn't. I've been requested to go over his posts and so far I see zero medical education and he so far is a sham. I'll keep you posted. Defy ignorance!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: netwarrior

Reston was not identified as a strain of Ebola until 1989.

CDC REBOV fact sheet

2nd verse, same as the first.

so you mean before it was identified as Ebola it wasn't Ebola?

NO, The Reston incident took place in 1989, not 1910.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The best one was how the ebola virus can shed from a plane 40,000 ft up passing over and infect us all

Its painfull seeing microbiology 101 being butchered

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I knew that the ebola samples of the virus is housed at the CDC along with other many none curable infectious diseases and I am aware that is other testing facilities around, private companies do test with ebola, but when is a direct link to a military facility it kinds of raises a red flag as is some speculations of how ebola human contamination stated in Sierra the Leon with US behind it.

But like I say is speculation as usual.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So now we know the good doctor was sent by the dod to become filthy rich having the patented antibodies in his body.

I am worried the new virus will change the reston colony(animals and insects and human carriers and dirt spanning many states and Mexico) over night. So the next flare would be 20 days from now.
The infected keep shedding the virus for the time of incubation period that is up to 20 days in this case and this good doctor is walking every where.

Again wrong.

1) reston is not present in US wildlife

2) A infected person poses very little infection risk until symptoms start.

As "MD" you should know this
pathogens can live in animals but only cause diseases in specific animals. When cases were discovered in Reston in1910 it came to them through the Flora. The virus is shedding and contagious and shedding during incubation period and after healing for a time equal or less of incubation period depending on the pathogen. .
How long did you volunteer? Not much I guess. May be you should not make statements
the pig for example is called the Universal Reservoir! Because his body contains all the pathogens of the world. Even a germ found in Japanese fish eaten raw there, is found in American pigs. Georgia by the way is the homeland of first wild pigs in America when few domestic pigs ran away from a farm 100 years ago. It the wild pig and the domestic one have the native reston in their bellies. Plus many other animals.

This is wrong on so many levels. First of all, pigs are not the universal reservoir, they do not contain all of the world's pathogens, and they have been around a hell of a longer time that 100 years ago.

At Queen Isabella's insistence, Christopher Columbus took eight pigs on his voyage to Cuba in 1493. They were tough and could survive the voyage with minimal care, they supplied an emergency food source if needed, and those that escaped provided meat for hunting on return trips. But Hernando de Soto was the true "father of the American pork industry." He brought America's first 13 pigs to Tampa Bay, Fla., in 1539.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Wasn't this around 1910? Ya never know what goes on in Kansas....

(Sorry, Des!)

No prob Lucid...we need our levity mental health breaks.

Otherwise we'll all just fall into a puddle of tears at the stupidity around is.

Des

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I knew that the ebola samples of the virus is housed at the CDC along with other many none curable infectious diseases and I am aware that is other testing facilities around, private companies do test with ebola, but when is a direct link to a military facility it kinds of raises a red flag as is some speculations of how ebola human contamination stated in Sierra the Leon with US behind it.

But like I say is speculation as usual.

Speculation that is paranoid and unfounded. I AM a military Doc, I know military Docs, we want to fight against such a disease, not spread it.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The best one was how the ebola virus can shed from a plane 40,000 ft up passing over and infect us all

Its painfull seeing microbiology 101 being butchered

LOL. My old prof would have an apoplectic seizure at what I've seen so far. Please tell me people don't buy this #e.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Thanks again I added a link to my favorites to check on the book later, it does sounds like that movie with Dustin Hoffman call out brake.

Yeah, that movie "Outbreak" was a disappointment after reading The Hot Zone. One thing in it made it look too easy to catch the infected monkey. In reality, that monkey was loose for a LOT longer....which is actually more scary.

edit on 8/4/2014 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Dont worry I dont think our estemed "doctor" has gained much support.

I did post a trick medical queation a few pages back to see if they could awnser it but no reply

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He's not "walking everywhere." Do you even understand isolation protocol?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: netwarrior

Reston was not identified as a strain of Ebola until 1989.

CDC REBOV fact sheet

2nd verse, same as the first.

so you mean before it was identified as Ebola it wasn't Ebola?

NO, The Reston incident took place in 1989, not 1910.
you mean there was no Ebola virus in flora before reston incident of 1989?
Then how the reston infected fogot them????!!

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join