It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Patient in Atlanta Hospital

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
When did I say Brantly had blood shot in his mouth??

a reply to: 00nunya00

Please provide your 100% certain evidence of how Brantley contacted this disease, otherwise it is up for debate. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I see the one with arrows had the caption staff taking precautions. Yeah right! Then this ignorant woman pokes her head in the room. Must leave after this and goes around spreading germs to others. No wonder!

They need to take all this fancy hazmat stuff over there.
edit on 6-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
You missed my edit...

Here is the doc in his "hazmat" suit...

gistonthis.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You missed my edit...

gistonthis.com...

Please provide evidence that this specific doctor wore his suit 100% of the time, and did not contract the disease some other way. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You missed my edit...

gistonthis.com...

For anyone to think that the conditions over in Africa are safe for the health workers and that there is no way they can contract Ebola because they are being "cautious" after seeing those pictures is just not playing with a full deck.

I knew things would be bad over there, but those pictures are ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You missed my edit...

gistonthis.com...

Here is the image he is referencing, so its easier for folks to see directly in the thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Wow. Yes, by all means quote me.

Coughing is a secondary symptom and is not related directly to the Ebola virus. It can be brought on by psychosomatic response to sickness or secondary infection cause while the immune system is vulnerable. It is not a primary symptom of Ebola and MOST PEOPLE never develop a cough.

I used coughing and sneezing in my post merely as an example of how it would have to be transmitted, as should have been clear from the spitting part...

It does not matter if it is only a psychosomatic response, or only a secondary infection. It will still contain the EBOV.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Greetings DWW. Yes, I'm with you. It will spread faster now, especially since the MSM spent 24 hours doing nothing but screaming "it's a miracle, the secret serum is a miracle". Repeating ad nauseum how Dr. Brantly practically crawled out of his coffin and was bathing himself and skipping around hours after getting his (actually her, Nurse Nancy's ) magic dose.

Every person with relatives in Africa, especially the areas already infected, are trying to get airline tickets to get them out. Did you see the VOX post I made a page or 3 back? Here's the link to the article if you missed it. We don't see things/reports like this on CNN, MSNBC or FOX do we... www.vox.com...

That has caused an international uproar over us sneaky Americans slipping the magic ebola cure to them, and not sharing it with Africa. Today the MSM is like an acre of crickets when it comes to ebola. Plus, I'm not very pleased with the CDC today, declaring no hospitals in any State, can make it public if they are seeing or treating anyone with ebola symptoms. That makes my hinky meter peg in the red zone.

I personally think our military has some ebola vaccines, but not for us peons. In playing connect the dots with the DOD Monsanto and Tekmira....it's obvious, we know nothing of what is really going on.

Plus the FDA got their panties in a wad over the secret serum being given to Brantly and Nancy. Stepping on the FDA's tootsies bad. That is the reason the serum was administered in Africa. FDA has no jurisdiction there. Now, the story is being spun the FDA gave them *special* permission...after the fact.

Do I think we have a potential global crisis...you bet your big boy pants I do. Ebola info is already being scrubbed from MSM reporting. Bet they got a big spanking for the reporting they did, all day long, of the miracle cure yesterday.

Am I worried..you bet I am.

Des

edit on 6-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Please provide evidence that the specific medical professionals discussed in this thread (Brantley et al) did not take all necessary precautions 100% of the time. Thanks.
edit on 6-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

That is not a BSL-4 biosuit. That's a white robe.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Druid42

That is not a BSL-4 biosuit. That's a white robe.

Yes, I know it is not. However, I was not the one that called it his hazmat suit, member raymundoko did. I was only posting the actual image he linked to for ease of discussion here.
edit on 8/6/2014 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

edit on 8/6/2014 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think this is Nancy Writebol
Good grief, that's her, doing her Decon job.

ETA
Neither of them taking precautions!
SAMARITAN'S PURSE
Dr. Brantly makes chlorine solution for disinfection at the case management center at ELWA Hospital.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Here's the image....

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Please provide evince that this picture is of Writebol *DECONTAMINATING* a doctor and not *suiting up a fully decontaminated worker." Thanks.

link   

yes, that does look like her. and that should explain to some people why it is so easy for these workers to get infected.

When you put on those suits, you need help...so your colleagues help you. When you take off the suits, you need help, so your colleagues help you.

They are in tents with dirt floors people...it's not a highly sanitary area in the first place. Absolutely no one should even be the least bit surprised that the health workers over there are getting infected.

And if anyone did have any doubts, they shouldn't after looking at these pictures.

link   

Are you sure she's not helping to put a clean suit on someone? Looks sparkly white... not a speck of blood, smudge, fluid spot on the suit.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Thanks!
I edited my post to add the guy in Atlanta

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

yes, that does look like her. and that should explain to some people why it is so easy for these workers to get infected.

When you put on those suits, you need help...so your colleagues help you. When you take off the suits, you need help, so your colleagues help you.

They are in tents with dirt floors people...it's not a highly sanitary area in the first place. Absolutely no one should even be the least bit surprised that the health workers over there are getting infected.

And if anyone did have any doubts, they shouldn't after looking at these pictures.

Again, please provide 100% evidence that this was a DECONTAMINATION AND NOT A SUITING UP. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Are you sure she's not helping to put a clean suit on someone? Looks sparkly white... not a speck of blood, smudge, fluid spot on the suit.

I didn't include the caption with that one. It said she was decontaminating. I'm just googling her name in images. I got some off a Christian site.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Thanks!
I edited my post to add the guy in Atlanta

Here is the doctor (Brantly) currently in Atlanta.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join