It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Disgusting ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
With israel having knocked out the only power plant in gaza .. limited fuel supplies to run hospital generators its only a matter of time till the generators run down then life support fails more people die .. surgery becomes alot more difficult causing more to die ..

Yet israels apologists continue throwing the same damn bull# and lies to justify their barbaric actions while the world sits back and watches live feeds of the slaughter twiddling its collective thumbs ..

So whats next to watch ? will you people ever get sick of the damn slaughter rise up and tell the murderous bastards of the world enough of the damn slaughter .. not only in gaza but everywhere in the world where people are being murdered over nothing ..

or have you all been so brainwashed by the damn media and your damn governments that human life holds no value and you revel in the slaughter of innocents around the world ?

Just wonder what will you think when it comes to your door and is no longer just something you watch and cheer on livefeeds as people die ?

How many more must die to satisfy your damn savage bloodlust ?

How many mozarts .. beethovens .. van goghs .. monets .. einstiens .. hawkins have been lost because they were butchered before they even had a chance ?

Go ahead make your damn excuses and cheer the barbarism on ..

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

If both sides agreed on peace, then there'd be no more fighting.

But both sides have to agree to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So was this power station destroyed before or after the ceasefire was ignored?

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maybe the peaceful majority in Gaza (if that truly exists) should have done something about their radicals.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
A few thousand years of natural selection. Who are we to interfere? Let them kill each other. They're both a pain in the ass.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

HAMAS has to die ... it's as simple as that. Aren't we all sick and tired of this middle east crap, about them inhialating Israel. This is where that policy has taken them ...

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yaaaaawwwwwnnnn ... as expected .. all the usual damn excuses ...

Carry on with your senseless slaughter and barbarism ...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
One side started the fighting and will continue until the Genocide is complete, get real.

a reply to: beezzer

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
One side started the fighting and will continue until the Genocide is complete, get real.

Which side?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Maybe the peaceful majority in Gaza (if that truly exists) should have done something about their radicals.

The exact same goes for Israel

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: ugmold

Which side?

The side that has killed over 1,200 civilians to their 2 ...

Simple math can easily solve that equation.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yeah, that was a bit of a dick move.

Was it really targeted on purpose? The power plant i mean, was the aim to knock out the power for the purose of taking out the hospitals capability's or just a "lucky" hit (as the aggressor sees it).

Hospitals heal people, its not a military base with any offensive or political relevance.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

When will there be peace?

That's the big question, isn't it?

But I don't see abolishing Israel as a realistic means.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

That's the big question, isn't it?

Unless the UN or US step in, no, i dont believe it will ever end.

Neither side can "win", just kill random people here and there forever. Unless perhaps one of them gets hold of a nuke, we all remember WWII

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Guess.
www.juancole.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

The report I read said the PA took the plant off-line themselves, to lessen the risk of fires from downed power lines. I didn't think it was taken out by enemy action. I may have been reading a wrong source, or outdated as new info comes to light.
edit on 29-7-2014 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar
a reply to: Biigs

The report I read said the PA took the plant off-line themselves, to lessen the risk of fires from downed power lines.

OH i see!!

Im such a fool, i managed to miss that, thanks.

EDIT: when they said "shut down" i assumed by actual direct damage. durrrr

edit on b0707151 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

My best guess is when Israel and Gaza are both fully disarmed.
( sounds unrealistic I know... )

The Israeli government ran by Zionist extremist needs to be abolished, the same goes for Hamas in Gaza. Both these organizations have proven to be unable to negotiate and for the most part do not give a damn about their citizens.

I'm not saying that I fully support Hamas as they have done things that I do not agree with, but they are Gaza's military and are the ones fighting the illegal Israeli terrorist militant invaders so they have every right to fight the IDF trespassers.

But as long as both these governments are in power, there will never be peace.

Even if Hamas were to disappear from the face of the earth, Israel would still find reasons to label the people of Gaza as Islamic militant extremists no matter what they do. Gaza and the West Bank formed a unified government in the hopes to advance the peace process only to cause Israel to throw a hissy fit and announce more settlements in the West Bank.

Israel practices collective punishment under false pretenses.

That is the major problem in the peace process...IMO.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

The Israeli government ran by Zionist extremist needs to be abolished, the same goes for Hamas in Gaza. Both these organizations have proven to be unable to negotiate and for the most part do not give a damn about their citizens.

Isn't Zionism just the purpose of establishing the state of Israel? If you abolish Zionism, aren't you abolishing Israel?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Does Israel have children's shows like this?

I'm honestly asking.

edit on 29-7-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join