It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Your Pineal Gland With This Common Household Product!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Iodine is good for body.mercury is bad
Mercury is part of thyroid hormone which participate in3000 different beneficial biology reaction s in human body. Only people with hyperthyroid should be careful about it. Chemical s accompanied in solutions are dangerous not iodine.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well that sucks, instead of getting iodine, I got calamine lotion which I have been rubbing on vigorously. Perhaps I also need something to open up my memory cells.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Iodine should help with memory. Iron too is good spinach lentil
Iodine in kale spirilina sea weed.
Cocoa for memory especially labado drink.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Disinfecting your entire body is not the best idea. Your skin has good bacteria on it that keeps bad at bay mor.e.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I had to order my iodine online because I didn't make it to the store before it closed. But, I'm happy with what I found!

I don't think I can post the source here because it is selling this product, but if anyone would like to know the site, send me a U2U.
This is what they say:

You see, there are two types of iodine necessary for optimal nutrition and thyroid function: Iodine and iodide. The iodine supplements you normally find are made from kelp – a seaweed – lacking in iodide. Plus, the iodine supplements on the retail shelves are about 100 times too weak to be effective.

Low iodine can lead to low energy and weight gain, along with a busload of other problems.

It’s that straightforward.

You’d literally have to be downing an entire bottle of low potency pills each day. Which is not only totally impractical, but downright expensive!

So, I'm getting the iodine and the iodide in one pill, in a 2/mo supply bottle to see how I feel. If it works, I'll order more next time.
I can't wait to start this!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

What would you recommend for toothpaste then?

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Its easy to find non fluoridated and natural toothpaste its sold in normal stores even. Some people use baking soda and make a paste out of it sometimes mix in mint extract.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

My mother uses hydrogen peroxide and makes a paste with baking soda. She doesn't even add mint.
I can't stand the taste, so when I do that, I have to add some. Soda is great to whiten your teeth too.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If you want to really open your mind to its potential eat organically and balanced all around. No dairy. No chemicals. Tons of organic veggies and organically fed no chemical,no hormone, no aintibiotics, animals. Essentially eat off the land as if no human ever tampered with your food.. And you should be fine.

I doubt theres a healthier diet for overall well being and mental clarity.
edit on 02014413131201420140241 by LostWoods because: grammer

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Hydrogen peroxide can kill healthy cells and good bacteria so im not sure how good that is to use often.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

The ingredients of Hydrogen peroxide say it is only water and oxygen mixed. How is that bad for the cells?
Not being nasty in my reply; I'm really curious.
My mother has done this for years with no problems.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I stopped using any kind of germ killing mouthwash and use enzyme rinses instead which i guess can be used after something that kills others but i dunno.

I think oxidization actually damages cells thats why people try to get anti oxidents in their diet. Its probably okay in low levels i guess. The bigger risk is more from swallowing some of it. It damages dna.

Hydrogen peroxide will whiten teeth, but it takes a long (think months to years) time.

Hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidant. Many people spend a lot of money on anti-oxidants to reduce cellular damage, why risk putting an oxidant on the soft delicate tissues of your mouth.

Yes, dental whitening products do contain hydrogen peroxide but it is packaged in such a way to contact teeth only, quickly and effectively. Why take a risk when we have great, inexpensive alternatives?

www.realself.com...

Hydrogen peroxide is used widely in professionally and self-administered products. Hydrogen peroxide is a highly reactive substance which can damage oral soft tissues and hard tissues when present in high concentrations and with exposures of prolonged duration. This report provides an overview of health issues relating to the use of hydrogen peroxide, with an emphasis on safety with prolonged exposure to low concentrations of peroxide products. There is good evidence for the safety of hydrogen peroxide when used at low concentrations on a daily basis over extended periods of time, in self-administered oral health care products such as dentifrices and mouthrinses. These low concentrations neither damage oral hard or soft tissues, nor do they pose a significant risk of adverse long-term effects. Caution should be exercised with the increasingly higher concentration peroxide products used for 'walking' or 'power' bleaching due to the possibility of chemical irritation of oral soft tissues with injudicious use. The volumes of material and application times should be controlled carefully. Thorough education of patients is particularly important with self-applied gels because of the lack of professional supervision with such products. Such education is part of the duty of care of the dentist who supplies bleaching gels for at-home use.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Phenanthroline, a strong iron chelator, prevents both the formation of DNA single-strand breaks and the killing of mouse cells produced by H2O2. These results, taken together with our previous findings, indicate that the DNA damage is produced by hydroxyl radicals formed when H2O2 reacts with chromatin-bound Fe2+ and that this damage is responsible for the killing effect.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Studies were conducted to evaluate the cell damage caused by exposing human colon carcinoma cells, Caco-2, to hydrogen peroxide at concentrations varying from 0 to 250 microM for 30 min. Evaluation of cell viability, as measured by trypan blue dye exclusion test, showed that the loss of viability was < 5% at concentrations up to 250 microM hydrogen peroxide. Cell membrane damage and DNA damage as measured by the leakage of lactate dehydrogenase and the comet assay, respectively, were significantly high at concentrations >100 microM hydrogen peroxide compared to those of the control. Antioxidant mechanisms in Caco-2 cells were evaluated by measuring catalase, superoxide dismutase, and glutathione peroxidase activities. Catalase activities remained constant in cells treated with 50-250 microM hydrogen peroxide. Superoxide dismutase activity decreased, whereas glutathione peroxidase activity increased in cells treated with H(2)O(2) concentrations of >50 microM. This study showed that with increasing hydrogen peroxide concentration, cell membrane leakage and DNA damage increased, whereas the three antioxidant enzymes responded differently, as shown by mathematical models.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 2-8-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Thanks for getting back to me.
I'll tell my mother.
Good info in those links.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RidgeWalker

I started taking nascent iodine (I used to take atomadine, and Edgar Cayce Research Foundation product) and had similar symptoms. I believe it was from the toxins being brought up into the circulatory system to be shed from the body, temporarily giving a bad headache and making me feel really sick. Now I combine it with natural zeolite powderand that has done it for me. The zeolite binds with the toxins directly, traps them and excretes them, usually before they can cause temporary toxicity to the circulatory system.

I also drink lots of alkaline water, and go into a sauna for 15-30 minutes when I do this. I feel so much better now, with a clear mind!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
My GP looked at me with absolute horror when I told her I used peroxide (H2O2) on wounds and said something to the effect that it will kill certain cells, create more scaring, and that I should stop living in the 19th century. Also I have seen nasty effects from peroxide accidentally being administered IV... bleach is external use only I'm afraid.

I switched to apple cider vinegar for those type of wounds, Im not paying for an expensive anti-septic

I'm not sure if it is this or the other thread where tumeric was mentioned--I have started taking tumeric for some health condition, if it does help open the pineal you would probably need heaps and heaps. I take about a teaspoon as directed and I dont get any "contradictions" effecting the pineal (not that I have noticed anyway).

Every substance/food pretty much mentioned is some sort of detox or cleansing thing. I wonder if magnesium would help, thats good for removing heavy metals. Same with aloe-juice, but I cant stand that... Aloe for external use only for me too.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Thank You.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Update:
Okay, I've been taking my Iodine Plus-2 tablets for the last 4 days (late in getting them), and already I am noticing it must be working. I've had some "impurities" being released in the form of pimples (ugh!). I never get pimples, so I'm assuming this is what's happening.

I'll continue to update in how I feel after the two week period is over.

Anyone else have an update?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735 Again going bare foot is good and if you can find the coal pads that go on your feet you can wear them at nite. Another big help will be to wear a gold bracelet on your left hand. Copper and silver works but gold is the best. If you take an ohm meter and hold the two ends in your hands you will find that one hand is positive and one hand is negative. This is why you would want to wear gold on your left hand. It acts as a purifier for energies that you come into contact with throughout the day.

I just noticed your avatar. I don't find it coincidintal that she is using her left hand to gather the energy into a ball. I say art imatates life.

edit on 14-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick
I'm sitting here with a multimeter set to resistance (ohms) and it does not give a reading--you cant read the resistance thru the body this way.

DC voltage and amperage will give readings, but neither are resistance and resistance wont determine positive or negative anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join