It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an expat in Saudi, I can't help but notice these

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Saudi's country code is 966 (666??)

And this is worse, Illuminati symbols all over Saudi military and police:

wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

Mall of Arabia:
upload.wikimedia.org...

Jewish origins of Saudi Royal Family:
www.cifiaonline.com...

Historians have traced that the Sauds belonged to Anza tribe who were settled in Najd around 1450 AD. It is said that Sauds were originally Jews and shrewd Feudal Lords.

Does these make sense why Saudi has often allied themselves with Israel and USA/NATO??

Why Saudi police is quite infamous for their violation of human rights?

Why despite these atrocities, USA and UN has turned a blind eye on them?

Does anyone realize why they can blatantly brandish these symbols??

Because it's illegal to criticize the Saudi Gov't while in Saudi. You could get arrested and sent to Jail.
edit on 27-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Before it's News is a banned source here.
they like to post to much B.S.

and as for the rest, it's called Oil Money.

edit on 27-7-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Before it's News is a banned source here.
they like to post to much B.S.

and as for the rest, it's called Oil Money.

THanks for the warning

Changed link. You can check it again

The updated link shows a far more informative and detailed info on the subject! There's a video too!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a lot of the info in your links looks pretty shaky, but this image from the first blog did stick out to me:

i confirmed that it's saudi military in origin, and while the rest of the symbols are universal and bland enough not to signify much, i've never seen the square and compass outside of freemasonry.

little weird.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
a lot of the info in your links looks pretty shaky, but this image from the first blog did stick out to me:

I could confirm myself it's authentic. I've seen these symbols personally, I currently live and work in Jeddah, Saudi as an expat. It's all over the police cars and the police cars are all over the place.

Do an image search yourself in google "saudi police logo" or "saudi police cars" or simply "saudi police". You'll see for yourself it's authentic.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO
i confirmed that it's saudi military in origin, and while the rest of the symbols are universal and bland enough not to signify much, i've never seen the square and compass outside of freemasonry.

little weird.

Helps to confirm the Jewish roots of the Saudi Royal Family (3rd link in my OP) since Freemasonry has many elements from Judaism.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

as islam did not exist before the 5th century CE all moslems must have had roots in < insert other religion >

I wonder if you hold Christian s with their roots in < insert other religion > to the same standards ?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Who upside down pyramids....

Conspiracy Confirmed!

gyazo

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Uhhh, I'd be more worried if it was 999 which would be 666 upside down. 966, is pretty obviously not 666.

I think you are grasping at straws. Besides the Saud's paid me like a lot of money to say this.

Twit

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
They may like to forget it but all Peoples of that region were Jews and Christians in that time. Islam is a relatively new religion, I was in Morocco a few years ago and asked the taxi driver what religion the locals were before The Arab conquests, he said "we were Jewish"

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

as islam did not exist before the 5th century CE all moslems must have had roots in < insert other religion >

I wonder if you hold Christian s with their roots in < insert other religion > to the same standards ?

What I'm saying is that the establishment of the nation of Saudi may have Jewish roots.

This thread is about Saudi as a nation, not Saudi as Islam. The Illuminati symbols in the nation and the nation's links to Jews/Judaism, not the roots of Islam.

But I'll answer your question anyways, yes, Christianity have the same problem. It had Judaism all over the religion particularly the Old Testament and epistles of Paul. Only a very small % of the Bible can be regarded as Christian.

This is why the Christian Bible contradicts itself because there are also many contradictions within the religious texts of Judaism and between Judaism and the teachings of Christ. That is why the Old Testament in the Bible in many occasions, contradict the teachings of Christ in the Gospels.

The greatest irony of Christianity is why they love the Judaists more than the Muslims. Muslims love Jesus, but Judaists hate Jesus. This proves that deception in our world is rampant. The illogical becomes logical, the logical becomes illogical.

The huge problem of rampant false teachings within Christianity is also apparent within Islam. Both religions have been corrupted by an age-old power in this world. Living among the Muslims as a Christian is slowly making me realize these things. Even many Muslims could not follow their religion to the letter because they simply can't. That's what I'm trying to find out.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I can see what you're talking about and you have some interesting points.

I've always thought there is a true core to many religions that has been warped, added to, etc over time to bring people further away from the truth. It causes many people to say religion is bull because they can't see the true core because it doesn't exist today, they only see the fake added on layers which of course are ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
But I'll answer your question anyways, yes, Christianity have the same problem. It had Judaism all over the religion particularly the Old Testament and epistles of Paul. Only a very small % of the Bible can be regarded as Christian.

Huh? Christianity is the fulfillment of Judaism. Mosaic Judaism was all about the coming of the Messiah, and Jesus did that.

This is why the Christian Bible contradicts itself because there are also many contradictions within the religious texts of Judaism and between Judaism and the teachings of Christ. That is why the Old Testament in the Bible in many occasions, contradict the teachings of Christ in the Gospels.

Here is a contradiction for you: No it doesn't, you are just repeating what you have heard with some extremely bad;y appropriated examples shown to you.

Back on track now

The greatest irony of Christianity is why they love the Judaists more than the Muslims. Muslims love Jesus, but Judaists hate Jesus. This proves that deception in our world is rampant. The illogical becomes logical, the logical becomes illogical.

I agree that this is ironic, many vocal Christians have been deceived by Zionism, I am not one of them. The Muslims do not love Jesus, the Isa of the Koran is not the real Jesus. In the end times as described by Muhammad, ‘Isa becomes a warrior who will return with his sword and lance. He will destroy the Christian religion and make Islam the only religion in all the world. Finally at the last judgment he will condemn Christians to hell for believing in the crucifixion and the incarnation. This final act of the Muslim ‘Isa reflects Islam’s apologetic strategy in relation to Christianity, which is to deny the Yeshua of history, and replace him with a facsimile of Muhammad, so that nothing remains but Islam.

Thanks for pointing out those symbols in Saudi, I found it very interesting. Isnt there a Muslim freemasonry order called "the order of the eastern star"? Or is that masonic wives club?

edit on 27/7/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Those symbols are not Freemasonry related. Yes there is a compass, but we don't own it, just like the Eye of Providence belongs to lots of groups, including Christians. If you have a strong need to believe that freemasonry is tied to Jewish heritage, then go nuts. It's not. But you believing that won't change facts. Enjoy your conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Those symbols are not Freemasonry related. Yes there is a compass, but we don't own it, just like the Eye of Providence belongs to lots of groups, including Christians. If you have a strong need to believe that freemasonry is tied to Jewish heritage, then go nuts. It's not. But you believing that won't change facts. Enjoy your conspiracy.
Of course freemasonry doesn't own those symbols, freemasonry is just one of many organizations working to further the agenda of the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
Here is a contradiction for you: No it doesn't, you are just repeating what you have heard with some extremely bad;y appropriated examples shown to you.

I discovered it independently through my own studies of the Bible and other religious texts. I am a Christian for the last 20 years believing the Bible is the infallible word of God. I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

...freemasonry is just one of many organizations working to further the agenda of the Illuminati.

What is that 'agenda'? Please be specific.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Of course freemasonry doesn't own those symbols, freemasonry is just one of many organizations working to further the agenda of the Illuminati.

I agree. Those symbols must come somewhere. Many of the teachings in Judaism were heavily influenced by the Jewish captivity by the pagan Babylonians. The early Judaists (even before Pharisee) adapted their religion to the ways of the Babylonians.

The "Mystery Babylon" in the Revelations is probably a reference to Judaism or Jewry or Zionism. Which may have infiltrated the whole world.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Christians respect the place that God's people hold. Without them, there would be no Christ as it was their blood that gave rise to Him. They lost their way when they refused to accept Christ as the Savior, but then, the Muslims say the same thing about us Christians and our refusal to accept Mohammad as God's last prophet.

What would you have us do about it? Forcibly convert or behead Jews who refuse to acknowledge Christ as the Messiah? It's the tactic ME Muslims are taking toward Christians right now when it comes to Mohammad, and we did try that during the Inquisition. It didn't work out so well, and people still hold it over our heads today even though it was several hundred years ago and we acknowledge it was wrong.

Now, as to the roots of where the Saudi House was founded ... it was likely a mix of the previous religions of the area. So there could very well be Jewish influences there as well as pagan and even Christian ones of various sects. None of that means there is some deep Zionist or Freemason conspiracy at work there. Although if you believe in Illuminati, that could be at work, but that only uses the world's religions as cover for what it really is.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

From you second link.

King Faisal (1906-1975), who ruled the Kingdom between 1964-75, confirmed Jewish ancestry of Saudi Royals. In an interview to Washington post on September 17, 1969, King Faisal is reported to have said "We, the Saudi family are cousins of the Jews.

When he said "cousins" he may mean that they both stem from Abraham, the Saud's by way of Ismael, as some hold, who was granted a standing house by Abrahams God due to his relationship with Abraham, Ismael being his first born son. Ismael's strongest relationship to the Hebrews is with his half brother Isaac, Abrahams other son.

Judah, the father of the Jews, wasn't even born at that time. Judah had two different fathers and mothers removed from Ismael by the time he was born. So in effect there relationship between the Jews and the Saudis is one that stems from a common ancestor father and not from any direct relationship to Judah.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join