It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an expat in Saudi, I can't help but notice these

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: johndeere2020

Except Freemasonry's roots are Judeo-Christian since the legend of King Solomon's Temple is found both in Christian doctrine and Jewish doctrine.

I just don't believe in Jude-Christian theology. Sorry. I don't even think those things should be in the Christian Bible. When Moses, David, Solomon was, Christianity wasn't there yet. Christianity and Judaism supposedly diverged upon the arrival of Jesus into the scene.

There's even teachings in Proverbs that would make Jesus a fool because Jesus taught not to save material things (temporal things)

These contradictions en masse is probably to blame for the many divisions within Christianity. YOu can't be a Gospel and Prosperity Christian at the same time, if you tell that you're absolutely lying or do not know your own Bible.

Well, Freemasonry cannot be held accountable for what the US government does. And yes, I do know we are a harmless group.

I don't doubt that you are harmless and that Freemasonry is involved in humanitarian work and other good stuff.

What I'm just saying is that the good it's been doing, Freemason's modern benevolent programs could be its way of giving itself a good image to cover up a dark past.

I'm not trying to say that you guys are evil. Even if Freemasonry turns out to be evil, I don't doubt that most of its members have nothing to do with it and they are innocent.
edit on 28-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: johndeere2020
It's very clear in my reply that you've quoted. I could give you an example of what you're asking, I just don't like the manner you asked it. I feel like you're trying to put words in my mouth.

Then your reply is pointless in regards religion being a motivating factor.

Do you see the world's religions driving towards the same goal? Take your suicide bombers for example, are they working with the other religions to further some multi-millennial agenda?

Where is the organizational cohesiveness? How do they align their goals to drive this plan you hypothesize?

I don't see the point of your reply because that's not what I'm trying to say. You're taking my replies out of context.

Like I already know that many religions are divided against each other, duh!

I bet you didn't see the relevance of that either. Divide and conquer?? Religion a very potent tool of conquest??

You can have one religion to unite the conquerors and a host of fabricated religions to divide the enemy. I will not discuss it here but in a new thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

smells like the great work of the ages
(..ever seen an old movie called "the network"?)
one day all of this will finally make sense
thanks for uploading

Your welcome! I'll look that movie up!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What I'm just saying is that the good it's been doing, Freemason's modern benevolent programs could be its way of giving itself a good image to cover up a dark past.

Yes, a dark past that doesn't seem to exist. What we are and how we do things has remained much the same over the last 300 years. Our history and structure are not secrets. The demonizing comes from the need to have a fall guy, and since we don't have windows and we lock our doors, we must be the demons you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I bet you didn't see the relevance of that either. Divide and conquer?? Religion a very potent tool of conquest??

You cannot have it both ways. Either there is a plot to unify the world under one government and/or religion or it is divide and conquer.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You cannot have it both ways. Either there is a plot to unify the world under one government and/or religion or it is divide and conquer.

Of course you can't have both at the same time.

First it's the divide and conquer. When everyone is finally in a weakened state, then the time has come to unveil a plan to unify the world. Everyone thinks its the solution to the problem when it's the very thing that caused the problems in the first place.

Understand, that is just my theory. A theory that seems to fit the picture of what is going on in the middle East.

Hopefully, I'll be able to find a job in Israel and know their side of the story and take a glimpse of Palestine. I usually find odd jobs in different countries. This is how I live as part of my quest for the Truth. The more countries l live and work in, the more I become aware most especially about all the sufferings of most people around the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

First it's the divide and conquer. When everyone is finally in a weakened state, then the time has come to unveil a plan to unify the world. Everyone thinks its the solution to the problem when it's the very thing that caused the problems in the first place.

Understand, that is just my theory. A theory that seems to fit the picture of what is going on in the middle East.

Oh, I see. Run the world after thousands of years of continued planning and execution by dividing and conquering the Middle East (who has been a mess for those thousands of years). What about the rest of the world? This 'plan' of yours has to be the most inefficient way possible to affect a goal of world takeover.

edit on 28-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
the picture of the ring with the compass, re: "geometry" & "world-takeover"
if anyone is stuck on that .. just watch an old disney cartoon called "donald duck in math-a-magic land"
(download it from youtube & study it)
this 'crazy' video uses the cartoon & more to offer some insight into the scene

there's a lot going on here, i'll try to stick with what i said & what was said to me..
because,uhh, things are never what they appear to be, they merely are as they are

it seems to me everything back there was getting pugnacious & direct
"oh yeah, well satan doesn't even exist"
so how much more direct was one supposed to be?
~"throw the darn book out if it's supposedly full of bunk"
things weren't so "direct" after all that..?
why?
..why do i feel like i'm about to be baited into a "debate" about the etymology of the word heylel or something? >_<

i think i'll just stick with being a brainwashed bible idiot at this point, thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

the picture of the ring with the compass...

Does the protractor on it bug you out too?

"oh yeah, well satan doesn't even exist"

Now you are finally making some sense.

i think i'll just stick with being a brainwashed bible idiot at this point, thank you

That is the typical par for the course when it comes to accusers in this forum.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
both ways now?
didn't some of us already try being direct back there?
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

..the tractor aficionado just speaks a simple wisdom
exactly the same thing i was saying in another topic about "you guys (masons) refusing to answer a knock on the door when you were having your mason dinner thing" (it's all available through the search function if any other meddling teenagers are reading this stuff)
the "plot" to unify the world under one ruling body actually does function in such a way
i just think of rome..they had to first destroy or assimilate other existing clans (religions)

how come us idiots understand one another but you eggheads never seem to understand us? O_o

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

ah, good on ya

enjoy the donald duck cartoon

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

both ways now?
didn't some of us already try being direct back there?

Certainly not you and your disjointed posts.

...the "plot" to unify the world under one ruling body actually does function in such a way
i just think of rome..they had to first destroy or assimilate other existing clans (religions)

And Rome did such a good job they have been out of the empire business for 1,000 years. And this group you two fret about are doing such a great job that the managed to create multiple religions, all which do not tolerate each other.

Yeah, sounds like their plan is working brilliantly.

how come us idiots understand one another but you eggheads never seem to understand us? O_o

Probably has to do with your self-ascribed mental description.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

ah, good on ya

enjoy the donald duck cartoon

Already saw it. Cartoon characters are just as relevant to me as Satan.

Which is to say they are not.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You may not like it or believe it, but you must realize that early Christians still used the Hebrew Bible as their own until a new one was codified by the Council of Nicaea in the 4th century AD.

You haven't proven that we have a dark past, and basing opinion on who we are on speculation is reckless and nothing more than conjecture.

Just for future, I have an abstract mindset, but I am primarily a concrete mindset and I set my arguments to the rules of logic (though I am still human and make mistakes). If it is not logical, I will argue against an accusation.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Oh, I see. Run the world after thousands of years of continued planning and execution by dividing and conquering the Middle East (who has been a mess for those thousands of years). What about the rest of the world? This 'plan' of yours has to be the most inefficient way possible to affect a goal of world takeover.

Don't you see the conflict in the Middle East is bleeding USA of its resources? Not only USA, the "war on terror" could have also put a strain in Europe and may have contributed to their economic woes.

The rest of the world is getting weaker due to their involvement in the MidEast crisis.

And what do you think will happen if the conflicts spill over to Saudi and Iran? Price of oil skyrocketing? Oil shortage everywhere? Price of everything going up? It will throw the whole world in chaos. It will have far greater effect in our time due to our far greater demand of oil than before.

We will likely tip the scale this time if a major conflict erupts in the Middle East possibly throw some nations into anarchy because we have such great dependence on oil.....

....Like I said in my previous thread. Create a need (oil) and control it and control the world as one of the ingredients of world domination.

And when things get chaotic, someone may come out promising salvation from the global crisis and give world governments no other choice but to sign up an agreement that may exact a huge toll upon its citizens.

"haste makes waste".

What Hitler, Genghis Khan, Alex the Great, Napoloen, etc are foolish in comparison to what is apparently unfolding in our world today. They waged war based on human nature and instincts and it died out quickly. But our greatest enemy (apparently) is waging a war based on exploitation of human nature and instincts by any means possible including deception, false flag ops, etc.

Battlefield strategies are only good in movies and story telling, but in reality, it's the boring and dull ones that stick.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
You may not like it or believe it, but you must realize that early Christians still used the Hebrew Bible as their own until a new one was codified by the Council of Nicaea in the 4th century AD.

I can believe it happened. But that doesn't mean the early Christians did the right thing. They are probably just as confused then as we are today (with their relatively primitive (and very slow) methods of spreading information)

And look at what Jesus told the Pharisees (whose direct descendant is the modern Orthodox Judaism):

John 10:8
All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them.

Jesus telling the Jews who their father really is:

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

You see, Jesus spoke negatively of the Jews and the direct ancestor of Judaism which is Pharisee. The modern Jews haven't changed a bit. I think you know what that means. This is why the Jews hated Jesus so much and that's why they crucified him.

I was a mainstream Christian for 20 years. It took that long for me to finally escape their programming. Now I'm unorthodox.

You haven't proven that we have a dark past, and basing opinion on who we are on speculation is reckless and nothing more than conjecture.

I apologize if I wasn't clear and may have caused harm. Yes, I'm just speculating about Freemasonry. But I'm not speculating regarding their symbols (that you say is not originally their and I believe you).

It's really the symbols that I'm worried about, hence why I posted links in my OP of those symbols and did not mention anything about Freemasonry.

Let me rephrase my previous assumptions. What if the original owners of these symbols created a completely benevolent org (Freemasonry) to give a nice image to these otherwise, dark occult symbols?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

And Rome did such a good job they have been out of the empire business for 1,000 years.

no they didn't.. rome just became the vatican
too bad gore vidal kicked off, he woulda had plenty to say just here
the powerbase just 'disappears' for a little while
don't you watch game of thrones?

..what would you be willing to tell us here about alexander the great & the ancient empire of batraam?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Don't you see the conflict in the Middle East is bleeding USA of its resources? Not only USA, the "war on terror" could have also put a strain in Europe and may have contributed to their economic woes.

The Middle East conflict is a component of United States and European financial issues and is not the sole challenge.

The rest of the world is getting weaker due to their involvement in the MidEast crisis.

The United States sells billions of dollars of weapons to countries where we are not even involved physically beyond minimal support or intelligence capacities.

And what do you think will happen if the conflicts spill over to Saudi and Iran? Price of oil skyrocketing? Oil shortage everywhere? Price of everything going up? It will throw the whole world in chaos. It will have far greater effect in our time due to our far greater demand of oil than before.

And? Guess who produces the most oil now?

We will likely tip the scale this time if a major conflict erupts in the Middle East possibly throw some nations into anarchy because we have such great dependence on oil.....

Which will eventually settle down as they always do. You obviously have a minimal grasp of geopolitical and socio-economic history. Do you think that would be the first time their was chaos or strife on a global scale?

....Like I said in my previous thread. Create a need (oil) and control it and control the world as one of the ingredients of world domination.

Oil is a finite commodity and everyone is aware of that factor. There would be no talk of alternative fuels or energies if this were not the case and a massive oil shortage would only accelerate minimizing our reliance on oil.

And when things get chaotic, someone may come out promising salvation from the global crisis and give world governments no other choice but to sign up an agreement that may exact a huge toll upon its citizens.

Live in fantasy land much? Do you even understand how international treaties are implemented? Particularly here in the United States?

What Hitler, Genghis Khan, Alex the Great, Napoloen, etc are foolish in comparison to what is apparently unfolding in our world today. They waged war based on human nature and instincts and it died out quickly. But our greatest enemy (apparently) is waging a war based on exploitation of human nature and instincts by any means possible including deception, false flag ops, etc.

Huh? Are you saying Hitler, et al, did not exploit human nature by 'any means possible'? Are you serious? That has got to be the most naïve thing you have said so far.

Battlefield strategies are only good in movies and story telling, but in reality, it's the boring and dull ones that stick.

Look, you are obviously a hysteric and see boogeymen under your bed. The world is far too complex for one person or group of complicit persons to successfully force into capitulation and as more counties become modernized it will become less and less likely to ever happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

no they didn't.. rome just became the Vatican

And the Vatican has slowly been losing its power and influence. Tell me the last time your listened to the Pope.

don't you watch game of thrones?

Yeah, and I understand it is fiction.

..what would you be willing to tell us here about alexander the great & the ancient empire of batraam?

How well did Alexander's empire do post-death?

What is 'Batraam'? You referring to Bartram?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18209635]AugustusMasonicus[/post

And? Guess who produces the most oil now?

However, under the criteria of proven oil reserves, USA has only 1/10th the amount compared to Saudi and about 1/5th compared to Iran. And they still need to import because it's own production could not meet its own demand.

Which will eventually settle down as they always do. You obviously have a minimal grasp of geopolitical and socio-economic history. Do you think that would be the first time their was chaos or strife on a global scale?

You mean settle down for less? We are living in different times now. People have become more violent now and nature seems to be making things worse.

Oil is a finite commodity and everyone is aware of that factor. There would be no talk of alternative fuels or energies if this were not the case and a massive oil shortage would only accelerate minimizing our reliance on oil.

The US navy is trying to figure out how to extract oil from sea water on a massive scale. They have already succeeded in laboratory trials. Quite an accomplishment really. But I hope they found something else rather than oil (tired of fossil fuels). If that works, that might actually grab the monopoly from OPEC in terms of oil reserves.

Huh? Are you saying Hitler, et al, did not exploit human nature by 'any means possible'? Are you serious? That has got to be the most naïve thing you have said so far.

I know about their disinformation campaigns, propaganda, double agents, etc. But they only did those things in a very short span of time. It cannot even remotely match a millenium worth of deceit

For people deceived over a millenia, they will believe, stand up, and even die for a lie.

One of these lies is materialism. Emphasis of a person's worth based on what he or she owns. It has created unneeded demands, unecessary neededs, futile aspirations. Do you know the needier you are, the easier you are to be bought, or threatened? A needy state is relinquishing of one's freedom - you become willing to sacrifice a part of your freedom to get what you need (that greedy people invented but isn't a need at all).

Then of course, religion. Jesus said, "I desire mercy, not sacrifice". Is mercy being done in churches or more like a sacrifice of time you would normally use to rebuild big block.

Look, you are obviously a hysteric and see boogeymen under your bed. The world is far too complex for one person or group of complicit persons to successfully force into capitulation and as more counties become modernized it will become less and less likely to ever happen.

You can't do it now. Not unless you have massive amounts of wealth. People who have been plotting for centuries have already amassed immense amount of wealth and influence. They have managed to convince everyone that they need a lot of things - things which they control.

They are the very reason why conspiracies exist, why ATS exist. It's that uneasy feeling that something is pulling the strings which you can't see and something is wrong with the world. Because something is wrong with the world. It keeps saying, every human is equal but the rich is always more privileged and the poor oppressed. All we hear are lies.
edit on 29-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join