It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witts - Self Running Generator

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Thanks. Hey there is a lot of work there mary, will see wt I can do. I've got a better idea though. After the run test of the machine, the camera will pan all around the machine and any1 can pause the video at various stages of this pan to satisfy themselves.
a reply to: Mary Rose

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Yes but you won't have much of a thread because the idea is to have a basis for people to all look at the same thing and express their thoughts.

It really isn't a lot of work to do what I've described. It goes fast.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
At least listen to 2:10-3:00.

According to this video, the QEG guys have been taught by timothy of Witts

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And theirs doesn't work either. What a great teacher he must be.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And theirs doesn't work either.

How do you know?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here's the simple answer

The final completion of self-running on the QEG will bring about a major change for many who have been following its development.
hopegirl2012.wordpress.com...

That's from her blog dated July 25, 2014.

ETA: I want to add this quote from Robitaille

In the QEG, there is no internal, common exciter coil, and no rotor windings. In addition, to look at the circuit diagram, it is not apparent where the input power comes from to start resonance, and this is key; the QEG exciter coil is external to the generator, and the excitation signal is conducted through the quantum field (zero point) into the generator core, to start oscillation. Once the machine builds up to the resonant frequency, it powers itself (self running). James M. Robitaille​​

www.fixtheworldproject.net...

Well, they achieved "resonance" back in April, so exciting!, yet it still doesn't run itself as Robitaille said.

'Fleece The World' project has more work to do for some reason so please be generous with your donations.

edit on 28-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: VoidHawk

Do you not see the wrongness in your post?

You say they would use every means possible to hide such a device from the public, yet this device has been seen by the public for at least 6 years..

My post (repeated below) was in general reference to a device that works!

Those who control our energy are mighty powerful people.
Any device that threatens their TOTAL control of energy would be seen as an intolerable threat.
They would use every means available to them to hide such a device from the public. This would include complete suppression of reporting via the msm and an army of internet trolls to control discussions within popular forums.

Anyways, can you not see the "wrongness in your post?"
If such devices were hidden from us, you would not know about them! so are in no position to tell me I'm wrong!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow. 6 pages of arguing over this:

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well, it has achieved its purposed, they got $100,000 from the gullible, had a nice holiday in Taiwan, Morocco and England (but had to leave each country just before they got the QEG to work) and are now back home, after also collecting $2500 a month for "housesitting"!

another good sign of a scam is they do not allow comments on all their videos - they are afraid people will call them out on their scam and lose donations.
edit on 28-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Lol maybe he held back on the finer aspects. I say this because, I may have a fair idea, how a self run may be achieved, but the usable power may amount to only a couple of kilowatts

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

So, what you're saying is that this device does not threaten their control of energy, whoever they is..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join