It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witts - Self Running Generator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

The website is WITTS Ministries - World Improvement Through the Spirit Ministries.

Here is a screenshot showing the header of a page on free energy advocate Sterling Allan's website . . .

Since there appears to be some real talent associated with this organization, and there is an appeal to emotion with the use of the words "ministries," and "world improvement," I think this may be a psychological operation by the powers that be to discredit the notion that free energy is real science.

But it also could be as Sterling Allan apparently believed in 2008: Their lack of business acumen.
edit on 07/26/14 by Mary Rose because: Typo

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Since there appears to be some real talent associated with this organization,

Care to name this talent? Who exactly are their engineers? Who exactly are their scientists?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen

originally posted by: Nochzwei
I've addressed the issues about the website. Comment on the video alone, if you can, without linking it to anything on the website
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Why do you insist on us ignoring the website? Information on their website is just as pertinent as information in the video to the discussion at hand. If you want valid, well thought opinions on this so called miracle machine, then we must investigate it from every source possible.
What is on their website is largely circumstantial, could be psy ops, while the video itself is something like seeing is believing and I certainly don't detect any fakery there.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Do you not see the wrongness in your post?

You say they would use every means possible to hide such a device from the public, yet this device has been seen by the public for at least 6 years..
edit on 27-7-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Mary, what is your own verdict?
a reply to: Mary Rose

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Bingo, but still lots of homework to do.

Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!!

But it's worth it just for the intellectual exercise.

What can be accomplished with a video alone?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

But it also could be as Sterling Allan apparently believed in 2008: Their lack of business acumen.

Here's a clue that Sterling Allan may be right.

From the Discussion page about "Own Worst Enemy":

Timothy does not have a Doctorate and its exactly that kind of crap that gets them in trouble. I don't know who said he did or that its bestowed on him from some unknown University or religious order. If he just sticks with self taught solar engineer it would carry them a long way.

Yes, people lie about formal education to try to shut up naysayers.

But as far as I'm concerned, the self-taught inventors and engineers are the salt of the earth.

The PhDs are often the dogmatic, programmed, arrogant ones who hold back progress.

This could also fit into a psy ops scenario.

Psy ops is a minefield.

Best thing to do is to not play their silly game.

What can be gleaned from that video alone?

edit on 07/27/14 by Mary Rose because: Correct a word

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Bingo, but still lots of homework to do.

Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!!

But it's worth it just for the intellectual exercise.

What can be accomplished with a video alone?
Well do you think that the machine is self running?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Guess what?

I haven't watched the video yet!

I'm not the person to decide that, though. I will be reading the posts of the tinkerers in labs who have a feel for this subject matter.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Guess what?

I haven't watched the video yet!

I'm not the person to decide that, though. I will be reading the posts of the tinkerers in labs who have a feel for this subject matter.
Don't be afraid, watch It and give an informed/ and or educated or just a gut reaction will do.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No, it is not true - if these contraptions worked then think of the savings the power companies would make - no coal to buy, no massive power stations to run, no long lenths of wire across the countryside - just one of these magical devices in every neighbourhood providing cheap power...

And if they did and it was publicly known they used such devices, how do you think the public would react to being charged extortionate amounts of money for what would essentially be cost free energy?

Not very well i'd imagine.

Now...if the power companies actually did have this technology, and were secretly using multiple units to produce the energy they supply..they could continue to charge huge amounts of cash and the public would be none the wiser.

Those power station coal and oil delivery trucks...how do we know for certain, and not just take it for granted, that they are actually arriving at a power station, unloading their coal or oil and driving off to get more?

For all we know, they could be arriving at the power station full of coal or oil...and leaving just as full, and driving around and around all day back and forth from the coal yards to the power station, neither loading or offloading, despite appearing to and giving the illusion these power stations buy in and use the fuel to generate electricity, when in fact they could be really using hidden and secret cost free technology instead of fossil fuels.

Unless one of the drivers talked, we'd probably never know.

Hypothetical of course, but it could happen at some point in the future with LENR or similar technology.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Okay I'll do that when I have time.

I have a lot of other threads I'm working on right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Your hypothetical needs a lot of work.

There'd be several hundred workers involved in the running, maintaining and supplying of power stations.

This isn't some top secret military project, regular people work at them, hell I've done work at a coal power plant before as a contractor...a half hour induction was all I did.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Looks like the power is a feed coming from the powered light bank.
So that would make the wires in plain sight,
Would like to see him turn one of those light bulbs back in while
the generator is not running.
Can just see millions of people removing light bulbs from their sockets
to put lights out, Why not just stop generating power, Well thats because
the lights would stay lit up because they are on the power sorce that runs
the generator motor.
Regards,Robbo

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There are no incoming power leads to the load bank as per the video.
a reply to: Robbo2006

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The first thing I do with any YouTube video is check out the YouTuber’s “About” page:

See us LIVE every Wednesday night, 10pm ET via www.justin.tv/worldimprovement. We will be doing Live Q&A as well.

www.youtube.com...

I’ve never heard of Justin TV.

Is anyone familiar with it?

Here are two screenshots:

www.justin.tv...

Sterling Allan also follows Jesus Christ strongly, so that should be born in mind when interpreting his remarks.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Here's the Description of the video:

Uploaded on Jan 20, 2012

www.witts.ws... - Full Demo of the 2.3kW demonstration of the 40kW WITTS Fuelless Generator. This device, once started, requires no input of fuel whatsoever and derives it's power from the quantum field. This is only one example of numerous technologies ready to be manufactured to help the earth and its people.

THE WORLD NEEDS THESE SOLUTIONS! Please help!

See www.witts.ws... for more information about WITTS, and contact us there to schedule a consultation.

www.youtube.com...

Their username is "wits2014." For the year 2014?

The video was uploaded in 2012, though.

The demonstration was in 2009 and the video was uploaded in 2012. I saw something on Sterling Allan's website about the videos were intended to be for private viewing at first but got shared with the public anyway.

I haven't the slightest idea whether it is related, but I have another thread that "powered by the generator's own output" reminds me of: "Switched Energy Resonance/Magnetic Energy Recovery."

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Ok, if not the drivers running in circles with full trucks, this can be accomplished by other methods that only include a relative few people in the know.

However the subterfuge is arranged, i wouldn't put this past energy corporations in the slightest if they thought they could get away with it.

Not saying they are actually doing this, but that i reckon they would do if they could.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Continuing:

I can certainly offer my intuition as to whether the presentation comes across to me in a “sincere and genuine manner.”

This must be Timothy Thrapp:

He used the term “quantum engineering.” Is that a common term?

He said “Sometimes it doesn’t work right” with a smile and when he did, I had the feeling that yes, that happens in the lab rather than that he was making excuses.

He talked about the power input changing due to the time of day – the voltage from the power company going up and down. Surely that is something that can be fact-checked. Where was the demonstration?

He said that everybody used to think that all that flowed through wires is electrons, but nowadays quantum physics realizes that there are many types of subatomic particles, and depending upon which ones you have, in which places, and which vibrations you have and the frequencies you have at different places, and what the power levels are and how they’re arranged with each other, and where the standing fields are . . . Sounds like cutting-edge technology to me. If you're not keeping up-to-date with new thinking you won't know what he's talking about.

I wonder who the camera man was – what relationship does he have to Timothy Thrapp?

What was meant by “Not one of us gets paid a dime”?

How does Thrapp make his living?

I see that the internet domain name is “ws.” But I don’t know what significance that has, if any: Wiki

I don’t think this guy Timothy Thrapp is a con-artist.

And he doesn’t strike me as part of a psychological operation, either.

I didn’t get any alarm bells going off internally while watching the video.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose
At least listen to 2:10-3:00.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join