It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: John Nada

I used to work for this billionaire from New York who made jillion a of dollars off 911 by investing in the same disaster relief company that got the contract to clean it up.

The guy was also super connected to the mob which still exist and is as powerful as ever.

That's as close as I've gotten. I worked at his restauraunt in Palm Beach Fl.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I am at work now but I am going to read this thread later big time

Greg

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes my teacher was an initiate into a mystery school.He made no attempt to join a organization they found him told him that they were aware of him and that he was ready. He met with a teacher once a week alone in a hotel room and was not allowed to take notes.
The teacher would explain a subject such as reincarnation and during the week the teacher would give him the experience of reliving some of his lifetimes.
There was no money involved and he never charged any money himself.
He was pure unconditional love personified,totally practical and had amazing powers.He told of many things over thirty years that have come to pass.
He is no longer on this earth plane.

I hoped this helped
eegbert379

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If the Illuminati was/is real (outside of the actual historical Illuminati), wouldn't there be concrete evidence of it such as there is with Freemasonry and most other secretive societies? I say, yes. . . of course. People who believe things without evidence say no.

If say, someone claims they've met an Illuminati member, how could you trust them? How do you know they're not just being an idiot lying for attention? You don't. I say, show me an Illiminati building, video of occurances, proof of memberships, etc. . . enough with this conjecture and silly little pictures of handshakes that you could capture of anyone doing over enough time.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: The Real Deal

it's a good think you did not join

the masons are tied to the kabablists in israel france and belgium

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

no, those that know speak and those that are in perpetuate lies so that the ones that know and have spoken arent heard

but nice try

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My great grandfather was a grandmaster mason at a lodge in the UK. I got interested in secret societies, I wrote to the lodge, they sent me stuff about him. Not so secret in my eyes, pretty nice guys

edit on 5-8-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: forestBeacon
To be blunt, you shouldn't speak on things you have no real understanding of.

a reply to: properchippa
For clarification, your great-grandfather was a "Master Mason" not a "grandmaster mason". Grand Master is a position over an entire Grand Lodge. He may have served as Worshipful Master if that is what you were meaning.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Thanks KSigMason, I'm going to dig out the paperwork they sent me as it was about 10 years ago, your probably right

edit on 7-8-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I think your right KSigMason, from the letter i received from the lodge it mentions he held various positions including steward and senior steward for around 10 years before becoming Master of the lodge in 1958. He also seemed to be a member of various lodges before his position as Master Mason. Thanks for the correction, whilst researching my great grandfather I also put an advert in the local paper where the lodge was and have 10-15 letters in reply from people that are still with us that knew him, you've definatley filled up my day with reading now. Thanks again for your interest

edit on 7-8-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That's awesome to hear!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have been contacted by a group of ppl who call them selfs Yggdrasil
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yes but I can't talk about. Sooo how's the weather??

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I had sleep paralysis; I saw a reptilian. I also saw symbols. One of them was a pyramid with an eye.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Did they speak to you KevinIsZebraman, sorry not my thread but really interested in your comment

edit on 29-8-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No, they sent me symbols.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman did you make any sense of them, apart from the eye of course

edit on 1-9-2016 by properchippa because: typo

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: John Nada
If so, what did they tell you? Is there anyway of getting in contact with people like these?

Any information would be welcome.

Thanks

The Free Masons Loge in Dordrecht (The Netherlands) had an open day long time ago, maybe more than 10 years ago, was on the national free museum day, one Mason gave me his business card and asked me if I knew what the triangle symbols were for in the temple part of the loge, I looked it up later on the Internet and it appeared to be the alchemical symbols for water, fire, air and earth around 18th Century, I emailed him about it, never got a reply or thanks or whatever, business card I can't find anymore. Strange, as I think about it now, that the Masons did not know about these familiar alchemical symbols themselves, maybe I was fooled or tested

In early nineties The Dutch Free Mason library had an phone number and address in a hard copy libraries directory, I called it once and it was no problem back than to visit the library as an outsider, never did it though, they had a big collection of Alchemy books, I was interested in at that time.

So look when there are Free Mason open days, lectures or libraries, you can meet them, they are always looking for new messiahs

edit on 2016-9-21 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2016-9-21 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why do you think members of secret societies usually fraternize with only their group?

Because of the bond they share? Possibly.

It's more than likely so that when they get drunk/high/whatever, they don't divulge secrets to friends and family outside of the group.

I do believe that high ranking freemasons and other high ranking members of other societies truly do fear divulging secrets while either asleep or under the influence. When your life revolves around keeping secrets, things like this start to worry you more than they should. Paranoia sets in. They eventually become reclusive, save for the time spent with their fellow paranoid brethren.

But, on the off chance you do happen to come across a belligerent high ranking freemason who is willing to spill secrets, be on guard at all times. You may be excited to get some forbidden knowledge, but you may also come out of that conversation with a price on your head.

There have even been instances where people got "got" merely for having intel the didn't even know they had!

So be careful when you go hanging around high ranking masons, especially the drunk ones. On one hand, it could be a minefield of information gained, but at a very hefty price indeed.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
I do believe that high ranking freemasons and other high ranking members of other societies truly do fear divulging secrets while either asleep or under the influence.

What makes you believe this?

When your life revolves around keeping secrets, things like this start to worry you more than they should.

This is an assumption.

Paranoia sets in. They eventually become reclusive, save for the time spent with their fellow paranoid brethren.

This sounds like conspiracy theorists.

But, on the off chance you do happen to come across a belligerent high ranking freemason who is willing to spill secrets, be on guard at all times. You may be excited to get some forbidden knowledge, but you may also come out of that conversation with a price on your head.

There have even been instances where people got "got" merely for having intel the didn't even know they had!

So be careful when you go hanging around high ranking masons, especially the drunk ones. On one hand, it could be a minefield of information gained, but at a very hefty price indeed.

smh

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join