It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Because, at the end of the day, these men are still human. And humans are by nature social creatures who like to share knowledge with one another, especially those who they are close to.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've supposedly had members from the Illuminati contact me on Facebook. They wanted me to swear an oath and do some really weird #. I don't know if it was real or what. Very weird. They offered me fame and fortune. I still continue to this day they want me to be a part of their group, as to why, beats me.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FrictionalForces
Its takes a long time to trust folks and sort through all the info that is available. In certain circumstances I've learned that the people you think you can trust above any person in this world, you can't. And others you don't even know yet will have your back.

Ask them where to start. LOL! I have no clue. I beat down the famous doors years ago until I got tired of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Are you a bastard? Are both parents gone/past, only child or have no family that they could lean on or even kill. And lastly do not have a companion GF/BF. If you can awnser to yes to any and hopefully all of the above, go ahead become involved with a society that you plan on betraying. Because that way they wont have any leverage on you when you do decide to. I dont know many people who could say yes to all ove the above but I do know a couple who can awnser a few.

I know a young fella who has nothing to lose, orphan at an early age, no siblings and quite aware of most subjects on here ATS.

I was just talking to him the other day and he showed me his Freemason ring, telling me he was a Master mason 3rd degree. Whatever that means, but he said that he was well aware of many so-called corruptions/conspiracies going on within secret societies and wanted to find out for himself. I told him that he probably wasn't anywhere near the level required to know anything lol. He acknowledged that and said "so far so good" and will stay for as long as he sees no "dirty sh't" as he called it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
A real good life rule:
Avoid listening to those who would go out of their way to convince you that they know what they are talking about.
edit on 13-6-2019 by charlyv because: s

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Classic bump

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join