It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
You edited your post after I replied :-

The real Illuminati doesn't need to do a public outreach campaign nor do they want to, do a little bit of digging into some of the normal people who are claiming they have joined/in the pictures of that website. Once you do that you will see how much of a scam this is.

Unless you know the real Illuminati how can you say their reasons for doing or not doing something?
The people who have joined re: the site ... do so for many reasons ...

I would be interested to know what you think you have found to prove this to be a scam?

I even gave them my email and I still haven't heard anything. As I said, If they were real, they wouldn't have me filling out an online form, supplying my email -- they would have sought me out long ago.

I shouldn't have to seek them out, as they ought to be recruiting and courting me. So, I submit then that whatever website(s) that exist purporting to be the Illuminati aren't truly the ancient sect of Hermetic knowledge and "illumination" of the self.
edit on 18-6-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Unless you know the real Illuminati how can you say their reasons for doing or not doing something?
The people who have joined re: the site ... do so for many reasons ...

Perhaps a look into history would help. the original Illuminati had vastly different goals than what passes as "illuminati" today.

It's the common cop out. Things aren't going your way? Blame the Illuminati!

Unless they are masters at hiding, (I mean ninja-ghost master) then it makes much more sense that they disbanded back in the late 1700's.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I even gave them my email and I still haven't heard anything. As I said, If they were real, they wouldn't have me filling out an online form, supplying my email -- they would have sought me out long ago.

Why do think the Illuminati would have sought you out ... or are you jesting?
I would think it is a case of other's seeking them out but if you feel they do not exist then why send them an email.

So, I submit then that whatever website(s) that exist purporting to be the Illuminati aren't truly the ancient sect of Hermetic knowledge and "illumination" of the self

We live in modern times so a modern approach is required to meet the needs of all who "Seek the Light" so to speak
Though I agree ... truth remains the same through the ages regarding Universal Law.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

They are not going to seek you out because the Illuminati no longer exists. The group was pushed out of secrecy by the French leader and the catholic church many, many years ago.

There are some groups today that use the name "Illuminati", but they are not in a position to have greater knowledge than the populace and, in my opinion, only serve to somehow benefit from the use of the name.

That being said, there are groups of very wealthy, powerful people that do get together to discuss and decide the future of war, economies and such. We know them as the Bilderburg group and similar organizations. These people are out in the open as there is no need to hide from a lazy, do-nothing population.

There is only one secret group of people that the people do not know about, but they are not necessarily an organized group. It is a collection of very wealthy people that have/had the power to affect things on a global scale. That would include Henry Kissenger, Saudi family members and a handful of others.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Perhaps a look into history would help. the original Illuminati had vastly different goals than what passes as "illuminati" today.

What is in a name ... " A rose by any other name is still a rose"
Such a group have always existed even prior to the Bavarian Illuminati ... Yes a close look at so called hidden history reveals the influence of a hidden hand through all recorded time ... a Universal plan so to speak.

It's the common cop out. Things aren't going your way? Blame the Illuminati!

Also the enemies of the Illuminati use their symbols and name for nefarious reasons ... People used to blame the devil for the ills which befell Humanity ... Today the Illuminati are blamed ... yes it is a cop out and as such the Illuminati outreach site answers such questions and accusations.

Unless they are masters at hiding, (I mean ninja-ghost master) then it makes much more sense that they disbanded back in the late 1700's.

Yes they are masters as such and openly say so ... The Bavarian Iluminati disbanded for their own safety but to believe one would give up one's mission because of the danger from state and religion is a fallacy ...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Put it you this way, I didn't have to pick up a book to know the wisdom. That's the best explanation I have.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I understand because nor did I

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Sometimes, the walls of reality are clearer to see through for some.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Sometimes, the walls of reality are clearer to see through for some.

I like how you put that nugget of truth
I believe if we understand something which will help another it is our duty to share that knowledge
Though the other has to be prepared/ready to listen with an open mind otherwise one "Casts one pearls before swine"

I also believe that is the duty of those with power and wealth to use what they have to help others
Though all are free to choose of course how they live their lives and I am but a dreamer and optimist

edit on 18-6-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Power is most useful if it is used with precision and minimal possible intensity. We often see people wielding power recklessly with far more intensity than is required. Minimum expenditure of force with maximum effect should always be the goal. We often work against the universe instead of learning to work with it for our goals.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well put ... I agree

Power alone is destructive if not tempered with Intelligence ... is a pet saying of mine

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Now we have a person who knows what he is talking about!

They hunted my ancestors like animals, we still exist, but dont go by the name illuminati. Our group will be resurected this year, but when i look at the damage, i dont know if it can be fixed. Once it filled a purpose, but i dont know if it serves a purpose anymore. Power corrupts especially in nepotism.

Even tho the curse is lifted, all i see is an animal taking its last breath.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All the information is hilariously in plain view for all to see on a daily basis. The universe is staring at you in the face. If you poke at it long enough, it will freely give up any secrets as to its nature -- as you are it, and it is you.

Maybe there still are some "secret" incantations and bizarre rituals people do -- but those just put a person in the mood and enable their subconscious and super-subconscious the ability to do what they want. You don't truly need rituals or incantations.

Some people need them though, they need a gussied up ritual to drop their guard long enough...

edit on 18-6-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Quotes from a question and answer session on FB held by the Illuminati to celebrate 100.000 followers ... just now

The Illuminati Our organization does not rely upon bloodlines to choose future leadership. This is only a rumor. Nepotism does exist in many governments but the truth behind most of what appears to be preferential treatment is merely due to the fact that leaders tend to trust people they know personally. A president's son will certainly find it easier to understand the political landscape simply because of the environment he grows up in. Others who lack such upbringing do not benefit from parents who have already spent decades on their own political careers. But this does not bar anyone from reaching for greatness. All have an opportunity. All are welcome at the table"

The Illuminati Humans cannot be forced to learn the truth. The knowledge is offered and available for all, but few invest the effort required to take it. But they cannot be faulted for who they are – not all desire to become leaders, and without sheep there would be no shepherds. ▲

The Illuminati Why would we? We have no interest in taking freedoms from our citizens. Our primary purpose is the safety and preservation of the human species, not domination over their lives and business. All are encouraged to strive for their own wealth and happiness. ▲

The Illuminati The Bilderberg Meetings are not arranged by our organization, though our representatives are in attendance. Often the security at such events is tightened against the media to allow the presenters to communicate without fear of being misunderstood by their constituents. There is no Bilderberg conspiracy to plot harm against you or any other citizen – it is merely a gathering of humanity's leaders. It is important to remember that if world leaders truly wished to meet in secret, no one would know about it. ▲

The Illuminati No. Our organization works for the protection and advancement of the human species. Artificial depopulation is the opposite of our objectives

edit on 18-6-2015 by artistpoet because: add

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The Illuminati,

Preservation = yes
Safety = no
Wealth = no
Control = Yes
Happines = no answer
Protection = No
Advancement = Yes
Freedom = does not exist
Fear = Is the main instrument
Shepherd = No, never will be, the oath is to serve.
Politics = A tool

Bilderberg is not illuminati, no illuminati has ever attended the Bilderberg meeting.

Soooo anymore lies?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well i dont know if the illuminati are real but i know a guy from my old workplace who knew a lot about them , and i mean an awful lot

The guy im talking about was pretty nice,most of the time really helpful with everyone,and globally,really smart.

We were used to Skype together sometimes,mostly about work and whatnots.

Till the day he made me freak out.

One day we met for a coffee with one of his friends, pretty nice guy as well till i noticed they both had the same tattoos on the same areas (tattoos i circled on the pictures)

After that day, i got the feeling i needed to avoid him.

Both pictures are from selfies he sent me for whatever reasons.

edit on Thupm58Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:14:58 -05002015b201530 by Dasrobot because: (no reason given)

edit on Thupm05Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:16:05 -05002015b201530 by Dasrobot because: (no reason given)

edit on Thupm42Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:17:42 -05002015b201530 by Dasrobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

I am sorry you are so offended and cast further insults at one you do not know

You claim your ancestors were/are Illuminati through bloodline
I have a bloodline connection also but do not speak about it as it is of no importance ... such titles mean nought for all are equal under the Sun in my way of seeing

However though you choose to make an enemy of me ... I will not reciprocate your animosity

I am interested to learn of your ancestry regarding the Illuminati ... if you could respond in a mature and civilised fashion

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

That is most likely not happening since we have not repent our sins. Meaning most likely more harm than good.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Who is it you have sinned against

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

God

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join