It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If so, what did they tell you? Is there anyway of getting in contact with people like these?

Any information would be welcome.

Thanks

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
John if you want to talk FreeMasons just go down to your local lodge and they will talk to you,don't think they will tell you much about their secrets though..

I have met loads of masons and they told me nothing,all they wanted to tell me was to join(which i havnt)...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why doesn't anyone join so that you could gain information?

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Because you usually have to swear on your life that you won't reveal the secrets. That seems too much like selling your soul...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You know i bet lots of people thought about that before they joined,so when they did what made them change their mind??

I mean swearing on your life how many people have done that and broke it..

What sort of hold could they have over you??

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"What sort of hold could they have over you??"

The kind that you are not aware of, until it is too late.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Are you a bastard? Are both parents gone/past, only child or have no family that they could lean on or even kill. And lastly do not have a companion GF/BF. If you can awnser to yes to any and hopefully all of the above, go ahead become involved with a society that you plan on betraying. Because that way they wont have any leverage on you when you do decide to. I dont know many people who could say yes to all ove the above but I do know a couple who can awnser a few.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What sort of hold could they have over you?? Posted by the Real Deal

The potentially fatal kind...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dragon exactly,

There are people here who could possibly assist, after all 2000+ members the odds are more than 1/3 are associated with a Society one way or another. Heck a few have even admitted to it, and proved they know something about what they claim. But Dragon is very true in his statement of the fatal kind. these people are serious, it isnt a game to them, nor should it be to you.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Listen to MK...........

You will know when it is too late.

That is not my point though, and I intend to go some where else with this.

Think about this:

You are entering a secret soceity that requires you to take an oath to this already unknown soceity agenda, and swear upon your life to "Them".

Who is "Them"???

That is what you have to ask yourself when you start entering these types of groups. You must ask yourself:

"Who are these people???"

"What do they want???"

"Why is everything so serious???"

"What is the big secret???"

What is the big secret. That is the question.

Well like MK said, once you find out, it is too late.

That is why many people never find out the truth about these men, and women, and that is why the truth is so hard to bring out about these people. For it is a well kept secret.

Many people think about the secrets that may be once known upon entering this group, but many men will wonder if these secrets are secrets they could keep.

Many people join secret groups because they are curious about the elitist and secret things that may or may not be known. The men who join these groups for these reasons will not ever move up as fast as the others. For many agents lurk within the secret system of Freemasonry meetings and "They" look for who is being naughty and who is being nice.

I think that to join these groups for intel, is not wise.

The best way is to try and expose "Them" watch "Them" undo themselves.

I have met many Freemasons, but I couldn't tell you who. For I don't know who "They" are, but they know who I am.

You must realize that Freemasons are every where. To think that you can hide from "Them" or lie to "Them" is just silly. For they have chapters from Japan, to Eygpt, to Turkey, New Zealand, to India. They know all places known and more.

The Freemason is merely an escape goat to other Orders. Freemasonry is not a good way to enter the system as an enemy agent, in fact it is the worst way, and the most aticipated move you can take aganist "Them".

Freemasonry is just a trap. Only the evil ones who belong in that vortex of political spin and deceit can survive and make there way in and out of the traps within the system.

You See???

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
What sort of hold could they have over you?? Posted by the Real Deal

The potentially fatal kind...

That is what i was getting at...The questions were to John Nada....

They have their ways of shutting you up by whatever means it takes...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmm

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Who are these people???"

"What do they want???"

"Why is everything so serious???"

"What is the big secret???"

Exactly! Ask the questions. You never know! Do you really feel comfortable marching into something that you don't know anything about? This is often a lifelong committment. Make the decision one way or the other, but make sure you evaluate it!

There are people here who could possibly assist, after all 2000+ members the odds are more than 1/3 are associated with a Society one way or another.

I'm sure that is true, either by oath or by bloodlines...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

There are people here who could possibly assist, after all 2000+ members the odds are more than 1/3 are associated with a Society one way or another.

I'm sure that is true, either by oath or by bloodlines...

Mostly by blood and oath...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I knew a msaon once, he was a perfectly normal guy though, and didn't make it sound like there were any real secrets going on except in terms of business deals and that sort of thing. I believed him, maybe I was wrong, I don't know...

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If you truly want to understand, get a copy of:

The spirit of Masonry, by Foster Bailey;

What the ancient wisdom expects of its disciples, by Manly P. Hall.

Available used through www.abebooks.com... - a broker for used book sellers.

Both small - readers digest sized, thin - 1/4", and full of very weird things.

If you don't want to spend a buck, or read these bizarre little books, a summary:

The rituals of Freemasonry are intended to open up a channel for psychic communication. If you are a suitable candidate, you will be "overshadowed" by a "Master Of The Wisdom". A priest would call that being possessed by a demon.

Illuminated people would not tell you they were illuminated. that is part of the process of becoming illuminated - demonstrating that you won't tell anyone you are.

Regarding Oisins Masonic acquaintance - the ones at the bottom of the pyramid are not aware of the bizarreness at the top of the pyramid. Unless they trouble themselves to study the writings of 33d degree Freemasons.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well it would be foolish to think that every Freemason is keeping some secret when the top dogs would be the ones keeping the more 'sinsiter' things from the average freemason. It's like people becoming freemasons to see if there is some big secret then they find out it is just doing stuff like charity. Something like the Illuminati is mostly a blood line thing so you can't just 'join.' I wouldn't be surprised if I asked a member if I could join, that I'd be killed later, but what it sounds like is that they'd laugh it off.
Anyways I think I know enough that I would never want to join.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I never met a Freemason but I was once driving on I-75 and a car infront of me had a little tag sticker on his bumper similar to Freemason's avatar. The triangle and the G thing.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The thing with the Illuminati is that you never know just who around you is in the Illumnati as well. You might just be telling all your secrets to someone that is in the Illumnati, and you wind up dead the next day. Don't underestimate their reach.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
But when you reach a certain level in the freemason it will be by your own will that you will want to keep the secret.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join