It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else listens to caravan to midnight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
caravantomidnight.com...
Just thought i post a quick link to it. I like john b wells i use to look forward to him on coast 2 coast til they let him go. Funny how c2c claims to be for the truth but only allowed to talk about what their handlers allow. John did not follow like a good slave so the booted him.This is his show he pulls no punches has good interviews in my option. he covers all kinds of topics so if you never listened to him check him out.He posts to youtube at times so you can get a feel if you like him.Let me know what you guys think and any other shows u listen to that are good.
1 more to add is the higherside chats i was turned on to that from a post on here.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

Thank you! I just can't listen to C2C anymore....George puts me to sleep faster than 2 Valium washed down with NyQuil!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You are welcome i agree the show has go down hill.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Once I realized because of something he said that JB Wells was religious, I never listened to him again. Nice voice, but religious people are not rational; if they can manage to reach adulthood without seeing through that particular scam, how are they going to figure out anything else?

It means their brain is like a fence with a great big hole in it.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

He really does have one of the bests radio voices I've ever heard. Unfortunately, he jumps the gun on current events like Benghazi, which wasn't a conspiracy at all unless you count the fact that Congress conspired to slash Consulate security funding so everyone was left to fend for themselves & quite literally. But that's just one example. Most of the time he's very vague on his points, vague, not so thought out comparisons. He truly has a voice of steel though!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yes heseems religious but he does not preach like a lot of others do i can not listen to most shows because of the preaching I am not religious i believe in a higher force/creator but all religions are to me propaganda used 4 controlling people..any other shows u can recommend so far the higherside chats don't seem to bring up religion but i just started listening to him

(post by gamefun removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: switchqm8

John has had some really good interviews from all sorts of people. Tosh Plumlee who made quite a stir in some circles when he broke the story about Kiki (DEA agent) being killed and captured with the CIA being there during the torture recording of the entire event.. Kiki had busted a drug operation with an estimated worth of 8 billion dollars during the Iran Contra time frame.

His take on Bengasi was interesting in that his source said the whole thing ended up with 400 surface to air missiles going missing. Like anything maybe there is more smoke than fire but or more entertainment than fact but I have enjoyed several of his broadcast.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Well, how very closed minded of you. Just because he's religious doesn't mean he believes every word some preacher says. Being "religious" can mean a lot of things. I'm religious and spiritual, and I'm open minded. I realize I don't have all the answers and neither does my religion. I don't believe in a god who is gonna punish me for wondering about things and asking questions when something doesn't make sense to me. Even the definition of God is open to interpretation in my book. I don't hate or think fools of people of other religions, or people of no religion or gay people or anybody. I give everyone a fair chance. It's just too bad you can't do the same. You seem to be just as closed minded as all those extreme religious folks who give religion a bad name. Maybe you have more in common than you thiught.

OP: Thanks for sharing bud.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It's not closed minded to have had a lifetime's worth of garbage thrown at me like it's gospel (heh, amazing how the definition of 'truth' is actually the definition of 'utterly ridiculous') and realizing that grown adults who haven't seen through it yet are criminally negligent in the critical thought department.

He may have some great guests on, he may have some great shows with something new I haven't heard about before, but, One: I doubt it and Two: there's other radio shows out there, loads of them.

I prefer to get my information from non-brainwashed talk show hosts.

It's not so much closed minded, as protecting what mind I have left from the religious fools that seem to be everywhere and who have monumentally screwed this planet up for the worse every chance they got and are also responsible for more horror, wars and deaths than any other idea ever fabricated.

And I'm terribly sorry if I hurt poor John B. Wells' feelings. I'd be happy to go on his show and discuss it, anytime.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm glad he's not on Coast to Coast anymore. Though he sometimes talked about interesting topics, he was always saying over the top things like everyone in government is a globalist, and atheists are all Satan worshippers! That really upset me as I a former christian who is now an atheist, because I have better morals in a lot of ways than most religious Americans.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I really like and respect John B. He's had some really fine interviews. I think he's right there with Art Bell on a professional level.
I've pretty much given up on Coast to Coast AM. I do listen to the weekend shows now but it seems that George Noory is using C2C as a promotional tool for his TV show. He had gone deep into the woo-woo world and rarely does a real interview, just a series of promotional announcements for other shows.
I like Caravan because it has no commercials, just folks talking about interesting stuff for a small subscription fee. No commercial influences means he can discuss whatever he wants.

new topics

top topics

join