It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cockpit of MH17 found sawed in half at crash site

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: countingdown

Decompression damage will leave fuselage panels that have been virtually unzipped, in a manner of speaking, ripping out rivets in a specific manner. Once you have seen it and had it pointed out to you, it is pretty obvious. And it likely wont just be localized but will be extensive throughout a large part of the fuselage.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

The US military detected the radar sig of the missile launcher locking on to the craft, they also detected the signature of the missile launch. That tells me they know exactly where it launched from.

To date, I have not heard where that was.... makes me wonder if the missile came from inside Russia and the US is avoiding starting an escalation and thereby withholding that information.

Either that, or it came from a Ukrainian controlled area and they are keeping it quiet for the above reason.

Just seems odd that they had recorded the details of the lock and the launch but yet not saying from where.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Matamoros
Were you personally there when they supposedly shot it down?
No,i guarantee it.
None of us know what really happened but there's been a lot of knee jerk propaganda by the west without little proof beyond Youtube videos and social media acounts which can be hacked or faked to give a detrimental impression of the rebels and there has also been an immediate massive agenda against Putin as there was against Assad when chemical weapons were used in Syria.
I don't have a dog in this fight but it's becoming obvious that half of humanity no longer trusts the main stream dinosaur media because they are not objective investigative journalists but tele prompting readers that spew out propaganda for whichever country they happen to reside it.

It's a tragedy what happened to those people on the plane and the aftermath on the families involved but some of the biggest grease balls and slime bags going are jumping at the opportunity to use the disaster to gain political clout.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

It is logical for rebels to take this route as any inquiry is only leading in one direction. The intentions of USA and EU are already known. So the condition of wreckage hardly matters.

Again you guys completely forget the vicious war in progress in Ukraine. There are people dying every day in that war. You are worried about the wreckage. There are far more important things to worry about.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

The war there is not important for westerners. It is not meant to be important for them.

MH17 was downed to cause international attention to this area. Do you think rebels need it? Or Ukraine, who coincidentally started to lose the war?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Anyone here still remembers the story of those military advisers going to Kiev still?

I have a good feeling why those military advisers were sent to Kiev.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Those cordless sawsalls are the cat's meow. Better than having to haul a generator around.

Tool guy here, I think of the way they do it. I doubt if they would have used a chainsaw, too hard on the blade.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

I guess I thought that my remark would be considered sarcastic as it was intended.

But hey...I see that you are a sensitive soul that cares for people, not politics. I guess than next one on your list is a march for the kids in Palestine...right ? They are also people and are being slaughtered daily...do you march for them...or you march only when one of yours get hit ? Ah I see...

Did you march after the first Malasiya flight dissapeared ? Did you march for the victims ?

As long as you don't care about politics and wars and who's to blame...these things will continue to happen...and you keep on marching...as if they care fort your marches.

edit: added reply to link...
edit on 23-7-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I saw images of a large section of what looked like the cockpit on the side of the road, all on its own within hours of the crash on TV so if it was choped up by someone then they must have worked very fast.

If you use a missile to take out a plane then residue of the explosive will be left all over the plane much like DNA and that will not only lead back to the make of missile used but also the production location.

Seems to me that they want any excuse to say that tests cannot be used because the evidance has been tampered with and that includes moving the dead away from public view.

edit on 23-7-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

The US military detected the radar sig of the missile launcher locking on to the craft, they also detected the signature of the missile launch. That tells me they know exactly where it launched from.

Sorry but after 9/11 I no longer trust anything that comes from the USA and lets forget that Russia is in a better position to pick up radar signitures and did spot a SU in the area following the doomed passanger jet.

Since when has the USA tried to back away from a conflict ? Hell they are always starting them and that included this one

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

There are analyses of the photos on the net that state that it wasn't only shrapnel damage, but also rod damage.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

To date, I have not heard where that was.... makes me wonder if the missile came from inside Russia and the US is avoiding starting an escalation and thereby withholding that information.

Either that, or it came from a Ukrainian controlled area and they are keeping it quiet for the above reason.

Just seems odd that they had recorded the details of the lock and the launch but yet not saying from where.

Or provide any proof of it, are we just meant to take them on their word?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I think we should focus on the war rather than MH17.

It looks as if NWO wants a major war as all dominoes have started falling at the same time. If this is the case, then Iran is not far away.

Focus on the war. A lot of planes will fall from the sky if the war gets worse. MH17 may only be a start.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I'm sorry, it was easily read as being serious - I've seen a lot worse and people aren't joking.

I think you missed the point. It's about mourning those we have lost, not about stopping anything. So everyone affected here can mourn together. Is that OK with you?
Why is Palestine brought into this? Of course I hate what is going on there. But this isn't about Palestine and I don't live there. I live here, so excuse me if like any normal person I'm affected more by things that affect me directly.

Do I go around belittling people marching in Palestine mourning their dead? No of course not, so what's your problem and why is it OK for you to do so to others?
If you didn't like my reaction, sorry, but you could have, you know - not written a load of crap.
edit on 23-7-2014 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I always keep in the back of my mind a theory I have about Russia just playing along with the USA like in a two sided 1984 book and the plan for today is to keep all eyes off Gaza.

Twitter i know is putting a lid on tweets about Gaza and most never get read by anyone but the person sending them and they also ensure you read the western point of view when you first search for Gaza

a reply to: whitepanther999

Not sure what you mean by "Rod Damage" or are you talking about them starwars bolts from space ?

edit on 23-7-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

High explosive fragmentation warheads are filled with rods. When the warhead detonates it throws the rods out in all directions. That's what causes the shrapnel damage to the aircraft.

That's why you see damage like this or like this.
edit on 7/23/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeah, I gotcha, but trusting the Russians makes just as much sense, no?

As far and the US backing away from conflicts...they have never engaged directly with another Nuke possessing nation. The conflicts were always indirect type. It would be ok to start up against the Rebels and fight the Russians indirectly, but not to start a direct war with Russia. Nor would be start something with China, at least not directly.

Common sense and history are hard to discount, bud. Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan (arming rebels to fight the Russians) were all wars by proxy with China and Russia.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I saw a representation of the surface to air missile that is suspected to be one of the ones used, and it has a layer of fragmentation material that is similar to old style grenades. According to the "expert" the fragments would be about the size of a quarter. According to the representation the fragments were square in shape.

I claim no particular expertise, just passing along what I saw...take it with a grain of salt... it was on CNN

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

That sounds about right. Think suicide vest with nails embedded in it. The "rods" are the nails, and cause all the damage. An HE fragmentation warhead doesn't actually hit the aircraft. It's proximity fused, and designed to detonate around 30-40 feet away from the target to create maximum damage.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Zaphod58 thanks for the info. Good pictures but what would I know about what damage was done due to impact with the ground/trees or a missile.

a reply to: bbracken677

Russia has not been starting wars all over the place and selling chemical weapons to Syria and then attacks them for having such weapons or giving guns to terrorists in Syria only to call them ISIS when they cross the border with the very same guns we just gave them.

Of the two evils I see the USA as number one, both are bad and that makes me think that they are both playing us along so we will beg the elite to save our souls

Russia could take the east of Ukraine in under six hours and the rest of the country in a few days without breaking a sweat and then be more than a match for NATO in Europe plus use MAD on the USA if they wanted too but what we have is Bp/Shell/Enron still pumping oil inside Russia so the facts on the ground don't seem to fit with what we get from the press.

"Common sense and history are hard to discount"

Yes Poland in about 1938, Russia and Germany is the page you should re-read about Poland apparantly attacking some outpost just inside the German border and then Russia/Germany spliting Poland in two between them before going to war with eachother a year or so later.

Did you know that the USA had plans to take Candia from he British using force at the end of WWII because the British were seen as weak by the end of the war ?

With freinds like these, who can you trust

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join