It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Su-25 warplane detected heading toward Malaysian Boeing

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: Indigo5

I won't even waste any time rebutting any of your above statements.

Yah...those annoyingly "objective" facts, evidence, audio, and imagery don't warrant a response? Not to mention the effen rebel leaders bragging about shooting down the plane on social networks and then desperately deleting posts when they realized they shot down a civilian airliner.

How do you even know who made those posts? Do people's twitter accounts never get hacked?

So those social media sites were hacked at the precise moment the plane was shot down? And then those same hackers immediately deleted the posts when it was discovered it was a passenger jet?

Are you implying the C.I.A. isn't capable of hacking a random twitter feed?

Are you implying that the Russians couldn't? Or wouldn't?

meh
edit on 22-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

No satellite imagery of the buk missile system parked anywhere? I thought our satellites were supposed to be amazing. The Russian technology is better than ours apparently....hehe.

Who needs satellites these days? everyone has a camera phone...

Here you go
www.youtube.com...
ukraineinvestigation.com...

Quick question,what is the image in your second link supposed to prove? It's just a photo of an AA vehicle.

That is, without question, the BUK Missile system on the move.
See here at the beginning of this video
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Compare to the image that was captured with rebels moving the BUK system toward the Russian border from the region after investigators began arriving.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

I redacted my post. See the edit Sparky.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No satellite imagery of the buk missile system parked anywhere? I thought our satellites were supposed to be amazing. The Russian technology is better than ours apparently....hehe.

Here you go
www.youtube.com...

Quick question,what is the image in your second link supposed to prove? It's just a photo of an AA vehicle.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Compare to the image that was captured with rebels moving the BUK system toward the Russian border from the region after investigators began arriving.

You got any serial numbers on that BUK system in the video? Know when that video was taken? Know where it was taken? What are the gps coordinates? Who is driving the truck? If you can't answer any of those questions it isn't really proof is it?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Here you go
www.youtube.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

You got any serial numbers on that BUK system in the video? Know when that video was taken? Know where it was taken? What are the gps coordinates? Who is driving the truck? If you can't answer any of those questions it isn't really proof is it?

I think the driver was called SAM.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrutonEyez
a reply to: whitepanther999

Hey Guys...Just curious as you both seemed to register on ATS yesterday and seem to be singularly and vehemently focused on discrediting the tonnage of very strong evidence pointing toward the Rebels shooting down the airliner...

Was it this specific topic that brought you to ATS?

edit on 22-7-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18181949]rustyclutch

Funny...just a minute ago you were claiming it wasn't a BUK system in the photo...

Now you want serial numbers.

No interest in propaganda games. The world knows the truth. Good luck though

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hey Guys...Just curious as you both seemed to register on ATS yesterday and seem to singularly and vehemently focused on discrediting the tonnage of very strong evidence pointing toward the Rebels shooting down the airliner...

What strong evidence are they vehemently discrediting? Oh the IRONY! I thought the russians were the only ones with facts so far.
edit on 22-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Funny...just a minute ago you were claiming it wasn't a BUK system in the photo...

I think you will be hard pressed to find me saying it wasn't a BUK system. I actually said the rebels might even have one. Doesn't prove anything. Just because I got a pistol doesn't mean I'm the one who shot someone up the street last night does it? Care to put anymore words in my mouth?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Even though i found out about ATS years ago, i registered only recently, exactly because of this topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Hey Guys...Just curious as you both seemed to register on ATS yesterday and seem to singularly and vehemently focused on discrediting the tonnage of very strong evidence pointing toward the Rebels shooting down the airliner...

What strong evidence are they vehemently discrediting? Oh the IRONY! I thought the russians were the only ones with facts so far.

I think he's trying to insinuate that they're Russian shills. Actually whitepanther told everyone in his first post that he was Russian.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What about the video of the Russian Missile Truck with two missing ?

I thought a credible News Agency shot that video.

Not saying the Russians did it....but, it really is a Specialty.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

some guy in the bushes with a cameraphone isnt a news agency. That video came from a pro-ukrainian youtube page.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

To be fair again:

I don't understand the fuss around that video.

There's nothing you can see there at all.
And I still can not see the address, the stuff many people say is there...
But anyways. That video is too unclear to be used by any side.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The question is: were the missiles missing or just not loaded onto the BUK?

This is also one of the questions the russians had, because they had not observed any BUK missiles being fired from any of the 9 BUKs active.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think you will be hard pressed to find me saying it wasn't a BUK system. I actually said the rebels might even have one. Doesn't prove anything. Just because I got a pistol doesn't mean I'm the one who shot someone up the street last night does it? Care to put anymore words in my mouth?

Apologies. that was Flatcoat who denied it being a BUK system.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

some guy in the bushes with a cameraphone isnt a news agency. That video came from a pro-ukrainian youtube page.

Are you saying that it is a fake video ?

Did they just grab the local missile truck and yank off a couple of projectiles ?

Then they hid in the bushes with a camera phone while uniformed men drive away ?

Could the video be real ?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Apologies. that was Flatcoat who denied it being a BUK system.

Lol! Here's my comment..

Where did I deny it was a BUK system?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join