It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Has Sleep Paralysis, So He Sets Up A Camera...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Gotta go with Char Lees point right off the bat.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Interesting.......in the enhanced version, it looks sort of insectile, like an appendage one would expect on some insectoid entity. Guy I knew (now deceased) that believed he was abducted was scared the most of the insectiod ones.

Creepy vid.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st
(actually, a reply to the one before that, it was just easier to link to this one)

running low on bandwidth just now, would've liked to post a few pics in regards to what's being "seen" in the OP (haven't viewed that "enhanced" version due to bandwidth)

i'll just mention those masks here (and touch on the 'sad clown' encoding)
..i don't know where they (masks) came from, the wood is a very dark & heavy material. there is nothing especially "fancy" or significant about them afaic (nothing like Leo Zagami's ritual mask) although these innocuous masks do have "a power" in their own way..
they are more like (appearance-wise) the classic greek(?) tragedy masks often used by programming houses (Disney) ~they convey the duality; through comedy & laughter (for lack of a better term)
the teardrops tattooed on the face.. uhh yep, it's all about "death" (like you said back there, loss; tragedy) it's how a person "embraces the darkness" ..so to speak.. iirc you linked 'jail' to all this?
..a theme is slowly building here.. (would've also liked to post some pics with cultural references to all that, in the same a similar vein that the person who posted the japanese "cultural" images for the OP's video.. next time i suppose)

uhh, anyway i've got the topic link available through the myATS page, i'll be back when the bandwidth allows for some little pics.. (there's still a bit to say about the OP video & all this "related" material coming from members now)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I used to have sleep paralysis, and also, being young, thought that it was paranormal.

But it's not.

People would love to believe in more exciting reality than ours. WIth ghosts, demons and angels. No logic involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i have had sleep paralysis 3 times in my life time, never been scared of anything more then those three times, i couldnt even move my lips or make noises louder then a couple grunts, not fun at all, id say with in 20 to 30 seconds i would come out of it but still those seconds felt like forever!!! Never felt or saw a presence though...

and has any one mentioned or did mike say why it appears to be two different rooms?
just saying...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

That "trunk" looks like a penis!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Most of my SP episodes, I'm floating or levitating around my bedroom. I would often wake up at the beginning and my legs would rise first, then the rest of my body does. It feels very real, like I'm awake. I'm not touching the bed, I'm mid air.

During a period when it was happening too much, I thought to myself I will fight it next time. As I awoke and could feel it's gonna happen, I hooked my leg around my sleeping husbands and I was partially going up, but not with the side I hooked down with. I seemed to go back to sleep without incident that time.

In that same home there was one night I awoke abruptly and my husband was laying there asleep with golden spiders and golden webs completely coated all over his head. As if he was Mummified in them. So weird. I got close to look at them for some reason and got caught in the webs . All over my head. Not really there of course. So I was swatting my hands about. Like you do when you've just walked through some. I don't know how I did it, but I was on the bed kneeling and vaulted my body upwards and landed on the carpet beside my bed still swatting away. My knees were bleeding from landing in a kneeling position. My husband woke up, wtf are you doing. There's spiders, they were on your head , golden ones crawling all over you! He got so angry. Not a very comforting man. He wasn't mad I woke him up but mad I mentioned golden spiders mummified on him. Anyways I don't recall that story too well now. Might have mixed up the order , I just recall he wasn' t that angry until I said spiders were on him and he looked like a golden mummy.

--------
I have often wondered if my SP was caused by a head injury I acquired from him always beating me. Before that the SP was enjoyable, like I was flying. He was often portrayed in the frightening ones as some monster and one time the devil. Perhaps it was my fear of him combined with brain damage?? I was knocked unconscious several times. I even wonder if getting my head bashed in caused the blood clot in my brain that caused the massive stroke? It was on the same side of my head. Most of my right hemisphere is damaged, it just skirted the brain stem. Having said that these are real memories I had written down prior to the stroke. Ok I'm drifting off topic here.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

I hsve some wooden Mayan masks I got in Mexico. One looks like the anonymous face. One way it smiles, upside down or the other way it's sad. The other one has more designs. I don't put them up anymore because they're a bit creepy.

I can take pics if anyone is interested in seeing them. I have them stored in a wooden basket.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Oh you poor thing, you aren't still married to this monster are you?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer
No!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's a little hard to highlight, but here's my attempt at a still frame of it:

Odd shadow, perhaps. It seems to bend at the corner of the wall, which wouldn't be the case if it was a floating vapor kind of thing.

edit on 23-7-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I was watching this the other day and began to see the shadow of a person cast against the wall. The guy's standing from a squatting position.

Bad snipping tool and doodle to show what I'm seeing >>>

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hmm, could be that. It's as good an explanation as any, except that I would have expected to see the arms move at least a little during the motion of standing. This is natural when someone stands up from a squatting position, you know, the arms normally lower toward your side as you stand. Although if you were squatting and maybe rising slowly while watching something you placed on the floor to make sure it didn't move or fall over... I could maybe see that.
edit on 7/23/2014 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

...squatting and maybe rising slowly while watching something...

well, if that's not a tongue in cheek reference to what i think is behind this i don't know what is..
(hehe.. either way.. real spirit or fake video..)
i think it's fake because of such & such.. uhh, i mean the apparent inclusion of a strange mechanical sound (reported by another member) & the other crap we all said earlier..

there's still that "lingering" thing of what's behind all this..
things like this make me think of the sophisticated effort behind the "mystery sounds heard across the earth" at the start of 2012 (they were reported earlier, but picked-up on by the tinfoil scene start of 2012) ..there seems to be a kind of "truth" hidden in all this & to me it seems like some people get some kind of "benefit" pushing this stuff..

i found a cat who pushes this kinda stuff & seems to get paid quite well for it..

not so long ago i watched a system-endorsed movie (programming) called "shadow-people" (btw there's a whole slew of these "tinfoil" movies available these days.. "programming" i think..) ..anyway, at the end of "shadow-people" (when the credits roll etc) there's some (supposed) footage from a news conference with some CDC official talking about *morgellons disease* & people getting it because they invest so much belief into "tinfoil" stuff it "manifests" into their lives (some curious connections there, no? ..and all from "system embraced" media) ..but i'm rambling too

post the masks, sure.. i'll try to get a pic of the little troublemakers on my end
there's a few interesting details in the story you relayed back there.. (some kinda theme is building here i'm sure, i've got brain damage-amage too..)
/rambles some more
it's funny you mentioned a "trunk" back there... as that MONSTER HOUSE sequence continued there was a peculiar little background poster (the way it is "introduced" during the hand-"emerging" sequence fits well with the wordplay)

(kiss my trunk) /continues rambling

"seymour, you know i don't like you holding phones, you know what it represents"

actually, there seems to be a whole lot more going on in that sequence too..

and directly after the hand "grabs" the viewer protagonist, he is clutching a white rabbit

classic tinfoil moments

it seems ""official outlets" like the CDC & spielberg are *busy* getting the word out already ..maybe we could make a few of our own "videos" & send them to Mike Pike (or whoever it was) asking for help with the leprechauns shadow people

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Ok here's the pic of both masks. They aren't very big. About 6 by 4 inches each.

Like I said the storekeeper said they were Mayan. Made by locals. The first one on the left is some type of two tone wood. A dense wood. The eyes are actual holes. The other is very lightweight. Not sure what it's made from. I have strings through them, from when I put them up.

ETA
Not sure if they are bad luck. The only thing I can come up with is I almost drowned in the sea. I blame that on the ex monster though. When we got there he told me hey those coloured flags you see on the beach are hotel markers, like green is that hotel, yellow is that one, red is ours. Only swim in red flag area. He said you can only use that part of the beach. The hotels were super picky, like you could not walk into one that wasn't yours.

So fast forward to the last few days and he says. let's go for a swim. I was at the shoreline and be says come in further. I'm like no I don't trust you, but I waded into below the knee depth. Suddenly these waves came from every direction and converged at a depth over my head!! The waves go every direction there. So I'm freaking out, omg I'm under water, I cannot feel the bottom! I'm gonna die right here. I was being tossed around, got swept back a few times, my head bobbing up now and then. Well he just stares at me. Not helping. Now it's important to note that since those SP episodes I had called him satan when he was cruel. and had done so that day I think. He puts out his hand like Jesus ( a silly favourite pose of his due to his delusions of grandeur) and says here grab my hand. I barely could and kept tossing back. Then finally I do. He didn't assist me to the sand , just dragged me and dropped me in the shallow water. He said " now do you really think satan would save you?" . God it was creepy. I was gagging and choking on salt water. Man that burns like acid! He just left me to choke. When I finally staggered to the beach. Our friend who had accompanied us on the trip, said well you're the #ing idiot that swims by a red flag . I'm like red flag? He says yes it means danger. You are not supposed to swim there. Well I was told it was our hotel marker and besides he lured me in.

Later in the hotel ex monster was even creepier. I'll get to that in a second.
I
A few weeks prior to this trip I had threatened to reveal something about him and he made a death threat. Told me don't you dare because they will kill you. They who?

He worked out of town on the road and my son had gone along to work with him. He said something truly bizarre. He said " I don't like Tom ( not his real name) driving that distance, he could fall asleep at the wheel and crash that cube van on the trans Canada highway. Well anyways my son was driving back home one night . Monster was driving another vehicle . Well they don't come home. I wake up in the morning omg they never got back. The phone rings and I just picked it up heard father in laws voice and said don't say it, do not say my son is dead. He wasn't, but he says I'm sorry but he's been in a serious accident, fell asleep driving the cube van on guess which highway? Every single detail as predicted. I can't get through to him to find out how he is so I call a hospital I thought might be it, it was and they saud he's just having brain x rays. He was released, but told me he went into a complete panic st the scene. He said mom I was on the stretcher and started cussing at them , thought they were trying to kill me. I thought I was Travis Walton in fire in the sky, thought aliens had me on that table. I was so scared and he had a seizure.
ETA

The whole family is creepy. His parents came to console me and all along they led me to believe my son was dead. I kept saying shouldn't we call the hospital to find out proper, they kept saying no. His mother kept saying I understand how it is to lose a son.she had a boy die. They knew full well my son was ok! But sat there making me think for two hours my son was dead. It was like I didn't have my own brain to call. I finally did like I said. Found out he was ok. They were preventing me from finding out as if it was funny to make me think my son was dead.

A week later my white cat died or vanished.

So to the creepy comment at the hotel he says " what are the odds that 3 in one family almost dies ? Huh? What are the odds on THAT?" . You , the cat and Tom. It felt like ok you had your warning, next time we finish the job and it's not just you we get but your children. This is his son too by the way.

I was so distraught I started calling him a murderer. I called him Satan, lucifer and cried on the plane. Got into Vancouver airport still carrying on. Embarrassing myself of course.

I kid you not. This is the truth.

The man is a total creep. Evil to the core.

I cannot believe I forgot some of this until writing it out. Wish I didn't but glad in some way because I'm still going through my divorce trying to settle up and he's lying, not doing the orders. I'm getting at my lawyer but feel I'm bugging her too much panicking or maybe I'm wrong and he is doing these orders, I'm not! He's a creep!! I'm battling him with every ounce of my being. He will most likely have me killed but I frankly don't care much anymore.

edit on 24-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well versed in the entertainment programming i see, be careful with this side of things spending to much time on it can drive one a little pale

It could also be a consideration that all these darker idea's coming through our entertainment are indeed influencing Sleep Paralysis on a mass scale, implant the sub-conscious and the rest is history

I have met a few people with teardrop tattoo's in my life, some i would guess got them because of the 'notoriety' associated with them and have not 'killed'. others well... they got it for real. To me this shows the soul 'crying' the reason i say this is because the Eye's being the window to ones soul. It is a damage that last's and the tear shows this.

I really need to ask someone who has done it to be sure though.

I am guessing your an American (Not that it's overly important) but you mention Greek tragedy masks and it has been noted that a lot of your frat and sorority houses are Greek orientated, could these masks have come from such ?

Oh also i don't really know if its relevant but mask's are often a feature of what you could term 'elite' gatherings/party's.(i suspect you know this already)

(Images are random Greek tragedy masks)

Something similar to these ?
edit on 24-7-2014 by JokerThe1st because: added info

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Glad to hear your getting out, stay strong and keep going. Find some light, protect yourself.

The intent of the man is guided in negative way's his/there threat was not an empty one, he is fearful himself from what you have said.

Love and light be with you

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st
Hi
Thanks.

Wish I hadn't said soo much. I couldn't edit it away by the time I realized .

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Wish I hadn't said soo much. I couldn't edit it away by the time I realized .

I know the feeling

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Many people have experienced episodes of 'dark figures' near the bed and I'm one of them. Sleep paralysis, hypnagogic or hypnapompic hallucinations account for these incidents rather well and they'll do for me. On the other hand, I've also had a couple that don't fall so easily within those explanations. Rather than be sure of a black swan outlier, it stirs in some of that cognitive dissonance sauce that doesn't taste too good.

Agreed the phenomenon exists , real enough… but that the capture here might not be the culprit. The problem I have with it is that the "shadow"' moves on the wall . If it had moved in the air, we might have captured the first ever(?) "shadow figure".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join