It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown lights caught on tape over Mexico ( night vision equipment )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This video is mostly out of Mexico and night vision was used. For those who cannot view sorry.. it is one of those things when a picture is worth a 1000 words.. I honestly do not know what was filmed but did find it interesting so I will just pass it on to those who are more versed in such things.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
I have a friend who worked for a very famous company that used highly skilled engineers and technicians involved in flight technology.
He told me night vision goggles gives you the ability to see U.F.O.s at night,he also told me that they are now banned to the public because of this,whether the last part is true i don't know but it looks like the first part is as these lights could not be seen by the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

They look like birds to me , if you check the video at 2.09 you can see the one in the front flapping his wings.
In any of the close up shots you can see them all flapping their wings , good old Jaime UFO investigator extraordinaire.

edit on 18-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Seems to be a lot of IR birds vids this week.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

old Jaime UFO investigator extraordinaire

That was along the lines of my first thought too. Some of the guys from the states went south with positive happy molecules to investigate some of his videos and findings. They caught him red handed backing known hoaxers and if I remember correctly it ended when Jaime basically shutting down any further help or correspondence .. I do not remember what video or movie I saw that on ? Must be hard producing a show with new content week after week ?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree. It does appear to be a flock if birds flying in a loose formation and rather low to the ground, as well. Although, I am wondering, is it normal flight behavior for a bird to fly off to one side as the one on the left appears to be doing?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HAARPO
I agree. It does appear to be a flock if birds flying in a loose formation and rather low to the ground, as well. Although, I am wondering, is it normal flight behavior for a bird to fly off to one side as the one on the left appears to be doing?

Maybe he missed his precision flight training class.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yes so each jet has only 1 light and position itself about 2 feet apart in complete darkness. Ok.............................................................................................

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Oh yes, birds can link their GPS together to fly in perfect formation at a few hundred miles an hour

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Really? I think your seeing the gamma/brightness pulse across frames, there are no wings at all. Please show us??!???

originally posted by: gortex

They look like birds to me , if you check the video at 2.09 you can see the one in the front flapping his wings.
In any of the close up shots you can see them all flapping their wings , good old Jaime UFO investigator extraordinaire.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
Yes so each jet has only 1 light and position itself about 2 feet apart in complete darkness. Ok.............................................................................................

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

lol..i think they are birds not jets.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
Oh yes, birds can link their GPS together to fly in perfect formation at a few hundred miles an hour

A few hundred miles per hour? How can you tell the speed of the objects in the video?

Granted, I can't tell you the speed, either, but if the camera is zoomed in on these objects a bit (or if they were relatively low), then they could have easily been flying at speeds consistent to birds.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
WOW. Sometimes people will say, and believe anything. To say that is a flock of birds is some funny s**t. I think they are UFOs. Is it some military tech? is it extraterrestrial?l I don't know. So to me, it's an unidentified flying object. I mean, come on guys. Do you really believe it's a bird in all 3 videoes?
Stop validating each other to make your selves feel bigger and better then the rest. Starred and flagged. I hope this sticks around for a few others to see these birds disguise themselves as UFOs

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jammer2012
Do you really believe it's a bird in all 3 videoes?
Stop validating each other to make your selves feel bigger and better then the rest.

How are these "UFO fleet" videos significantly different than this one, which shows a flock of birds?

There are many, many YouTube videos showing this same thing. Please explain to us in detail exactly how some are birds and some are UFOs.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jammer2012

WOW. Sometimes people will say, and believe anything.

As demonstrated by your post , watch the video with your eyes not your belief and you will see they are birds.

top topics

join