It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well it has to end somewhere and the West aren't going to make it happen, may as well be an Islamic nation and the one who is helping fight your spy/intelligence agencies thugs in Iraq.
edit on 17-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: derfreebie

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Gosh..if they did do this while the world looks to the Ukraine/Russia Maylasian Airlines crash...seriously bad form.

But not surprising.

We can only hope it was a coincidence time wise

There are no coincidences, there is only happenstance and enemy action. I would not be surprised in the least if we learned of co-ordination between whoever fired the SAM or created the problem that downed MH-17 and the Mossad. In the alternative we would have to believe that, if the plane was a situation taken advantage of in very poor taste, that the Israelis were geared up and ready to go on 15 minutes notice of that plane going down. Of course I may be wrong. Anyone have the time of the MH-17 coming down and the actual time of the start of the offensive in Gaza?

My CO used to say, "Once is happenstance, twice coincidence and three times is enemy action." I think I would like to change that to, "Once is happenstance, twice is probably organized and three times is definitely enemy action."

Cheers - Dave

I think Auric Goldfinger (through Sir Ian) was one wise villain.
There's been too much chatter about the qui bono of Putin getting
his bird shot up by the rebels-- really? Let's back out just a second
and reflect on how tight the Ukraine and Tel Aviv have always been...

You have a valid point, the Ashkenazi Jews come from north of what was Kharzaria in near eastern Europe and western Russia, the Ukraine maybe? Here's an interesting article from The Scientist.

So is Israel as a target really the usurp-ment or retaking of the lands the Caananites were originally banished from?

Cheers - Dave

It's only conjecture of course.. but it sure would close the circle
on the infamous snake map. Not getting clinical about the DNA,
but
I always wondered how The Promised Land had to be reconquista'd
if the original, divinely inspired script hadn't been a little steered?
If I keep hearing "It's ours because this holy book we interpreted
from a really loose language said so.." OK.
Moabites... can't live with 'em, can't leave home without 'em.

Yes, that is kind of comical, since the interpretation is based on what people with a vested interest think. Seems to be the clan of Cain trying to take the land of the clan of Seth. But we could get into other fictional works.

I admit to being for the first time confused by how much more
"the pans weigh than the stove". A disconcerting amount of
brush fires and back chatter at the same time: bad recipe.

It's always been that way, just like the smallest cricket makes the most noise. And you are right, there is too much activity and chatter both above and below ground. My people are getting nervous and are going deep rural.

in '83 my dad was a year or so from getting his promotion from
ALS-- and there was a Mirage with a full rack doing a tight turn
on the screen. He was the one of my parents w/an Ashkenozzle:
also Tuba in the Band, and in one of the first two ducks to hit
Bougainville because somebody thought the band would assist
in motivation.
"Next World War I want to be on everybody's side."

The next world war, you want to be on your own side, teaming up with any involved group will just transfer their fate onto you.

I think financially the BIS finally got it done for the "all sides", Dave.
This might be time they pick for the Grand Tour. They sure as
Sheol got enough campfires of dynamite started...

If you mean by the BIS and right, going towards full blown economic Armageddon, I'd agree. They have moved through the motions of calculated destruction for the past 75 years in concert with the FED and Bank of England. It's interesting that the BIS was formed in 1930 during the initial collapse brought on by the FED and a time at which every organized country and colony in the world, sans Germany and New Zealand, went bankrupt between 1931 and 1934.

Considering how lax western governments have been with real security (as opposed to oppression of citizenry which is what they have actually been doing), I believe they have opened a window of opportunity for our enemies to attack from within. Either that, or it's an excuse, because governments tend to do a much more efficient job of creating havoc with their own citizens than do any perceived terrorists, real or imagined.

A hypothetical conversation between "friends"

Silverberg: You know George, these buildings are costing me a fortune
Silverberg: and I can't keep them rented, I need to get rid of them!
George: Well, I can help you but you gotta grease the wheels bubba
Silverberg: Ahhhh, ok, I can do that... how we do we get 'em down?
George: We take them down like any other building of course
George: We'll just use our military engineers, they get the job done
George: And they don't say nothin' later, hoohaa
Silverberg: I'll be sued for billions, think of all the health issues and asbestos!
George: No, don't worry, we'll blame it some errr... terrorists.
George: Ya can't sue terrorists that don't exist
Silverberg: Yeah, really? You think that'll fly?
George: Yep, just like four drones on a sunny day and crisis actors
George: And people will forget about that 2.3 trillion Pentagon mess
George: nudge nudge wink wink... You got terrorism insurance?
Silverberg: Nope
George: Well get some bubba, you want to cash out in style

Governments lie, everything is twisted, nothing is real, I'd especially question history ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
Normal? Really? They dont speak out against their leadership or religion. They want 72 virgins. Who cant want that!

72 virgins? 72 lies sounds more like it.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

That is retarded, if Iran nukes Israel then the Palestinians are crispy critters too.

Iran have got to have nukes first, where did I mention nukes? Israel will use nukes because it's the only way they would survive.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: tsingtao

Ok that does sound a better alternative, move thousands of people young and old through make shift tunnels that randomly collapse on a quiet day never mind when they are getting blitzed. And then if they do get through these tunnels what then? Does it open up to wonderland and everything is rosy. Don't act stupid, you know that these people just aren't able to up and leave. Have you ever walked hundred and possibly thouasands of miles before? carrying you child and water like a mule. And the main point is for what reason to leave? if their own government treat then like this and Israel are butchering everyone in sight it would be very difficult to have faith in any other country.

Im even losing faith inhumanity reading the idiotic posts on here which basically equates to small boy hits big boy so big boy butchers the whole playground. And you are coming off with rubbish that they can just leave. In reality of war those innocent don't just walk away and watch from afar like a movie and the big boys duke it out, no you will never know what the reality of war is.

there you go again, with the thousands of miles, carrying the flat screens and the refrigerator on their backs.

where are they walking to? england?

where did the english go during the blitz?

one would think the pali's would have frickin bomb shelters after about 50 yrs.

yeah, i guess the tunnels are out coz hamas is using them to bring rockets in from iran.

so blame hamas as you should, for their plight!

if the pali's really want peace and a nice place to live, they would throw the bums out and work with israel.

but the brotherhood that obama helped put in place in egypt didn't help the pali's. even tho they are out of power.

obama messed up that whole area. (ME and N.africa)

good luck with getting israel to listen to him.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shrevegal
Why have folks of Jewish persuasion been thrown out of the many countries they have tried to get a foot hold in? Why do folks conveniently forget about all those Rabbis in the States here that were arrested for illegal organ trafficking? Have folks forgotten about Rachel Corey and the boy burned to death? Why are there so many Israeli folks with dual citizenship in our government? Why are folks from several countries camping out in a Gaza Hospital tonight to try and stop the bombing of a geriatric hospital with patients there all over 60, harmless, with feeding tubes and respirators. No human shield scenario...just folks trying to stop the bombing of the hospital. It has already taken one "hit" already in spite of all that. Why does Israel have such might and where did they get all their goodies from? Why is the MSM mostly owned and operated by Jewish concerns? Fair and balanced reporting...suuurrre.

where are you getting your news from, may i ask?

no human shield? really? i guess it's more stupid, then.

how did they get in? lol. pali's can't get out.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao
If that hospital was packed with human shields you can bet it was also packed with missiles, probably tunnel entrances too. They gave warnings for days to get out of that hospital, it is rubble now.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: g146541
All of this because 3 boys died.
The apologists must be dancing in the streets.
More women and children will be murdered, but hey they are only goyim, right?

Hey if I thought it would help, imagine I am dancing as I type this. Why so glum, the precision bombing part is over that people were crying about and now an even more precise action is happening, boots on the ground getting the bad guys.
They will sweep though, waste a few hardliner Hamas types, capture weapons caches and celebrate a victory. Much better than a long dragged out bombing campaign with far fewer of the human shield population effected.

I have to agree; given the choice between a ground operation, and chucking missiles at Gaza, the former is superior - for one it's the only one of the two that can achieve Israel's stated goals. Two, a rifle is a more precise instrument than a missile. Three, maybe some of these Israeli soldiers will see Palestinians face to face for a change, instead of just blobs moving under the crosshairs on an infrared screen.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply toliteonit6969

Let me just say that the Christian God I know about was a God of love but also a God of wrath. The problem with most religions is that they all kind of have the same story line. Good and evil, and all that jazz.

So I don't know why exactly everyone's complaining about death and destruction when the fact is we came into this world when something horrible man created was happening and we are going to leave it when something horrible man creates is happening too.

The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it. On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. Then the clans of Judah shall say to themselves, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem have strength through the Lord of hosts, their God.’

Even if you don't read the bible and don't believe in any god, this is pretty frightening to read. Death and destruction is inevitable, we live in a world that is basically hell. So the whole "we're already in hell" theory is lookin pretty legit right about now.

(post by aesopsfables removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: aesopsfables
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You know what? I am Jewish, in no position of power, and largely supportive of the struggle of the Palestinian people, far more than I am of the state of Israel as a political entity. I do however separate Jewish people from Israel - I don't know if you got the memo, but there are plenty of Jewish people who are also opposed to the actions of Israel.

Perhaps you're too bigoted, or lack the insight to see that posts like yours do nothing to help your cause, and only further engrain the hatred and polarisation that is so unnecessary, and so detrimental to those you're supporting (and a cause I largely support myself, sadly enough, when I have to deal with such verbose stupidity).

I don't know if you noticed (or cared), but I also slammed another poster who said the exact same thing as you, except for they're on the opposite team to yourself, but then I guess you're not interested in peace at all, but just want to troll and fight.

Fortunately, there are some willing to try to work together for peace.

edit on 18-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 18 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

(post by aesopsfables removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

you're supposed to be distracted by the plane. distracted from the israeli actions, which, up until today, were being increasingly scrutinized by the world's press. gee, this plane thing is so convenient for israel.

Aye..!!

How else are the Israeli forces meant to enact total genocide.

They must be thanking their lucky stars that the Malaysian plane was shot down, so they can go full tilt, kill as many women and children as they can, before the world turns it's eyes back in their direction.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
lets face it , Israel would continue killing innocent civilians in Palestine even if a UFO landed on the white house
or they filmed big foot taking a dump on capital hill , or the queen of England removed her skin to reveal her lizard form.

Israel wont stop regardless of any other thing thats going on worldwide
Israel doesnt hide the fact they are committing genocide

I mean what are we going to do about it , absolutely nothing , we haven't done a thing since Israel began their genocide since it was formed .

Aren't world powers automatically opposed to fascism, Israel has become everything that judaism was being oppressed by the 3rd reich , the 4th reich in full effect

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What we can expect is dastardly deeds here while people are focused overseas. Magic 101, get them to look there while you pull the bird out your sleeve. We are the most easily distracted people on earth. Keep vigilant and watch for UN troops in your area.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Exactly, there's probably something else going on that's not reported on. Maybe not, but when your surrounded by smoke and mirrors one has to question everything.

For example the dollar crashing and sending all the worlds banks into the ground.

What if by chance this war in the middle east between Israel and the Semites (Palestinians) is indeed the starting point for the last World War that will be the biggest War in history, (maybe nuclear).

This was mentioned In Alberts Pike's letter detailing the supposedly planned Three World Wars.

Here's an excerpt from the letter detailing WW3.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Source

Sounds pretty familiar dose it not?

There's also a quote by Henry Kissinger somewhere where he says "there will be no Israel in 10 years".

Another thing to end this rant, I think somewhere in the bible it says something about one last World War that would basically be like Armageddon.

But who knows. Maybe this is just another escalation where Israel can show off and remind people that they can exterminate goys whenever they feel like it.

If this is the start of WW3 I would imagine that the dollar collapse is also coming soon as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I knew that the news medias would have a distraction to report once Israel started their genocide of the Palestinians. Low and behold a passenger plane, from Malaysia, no less, shot down in Ukraine. I knew it. Keep an eye open because Israel and their supporters probably have more in store for the sheep. I think some big stuff is about to go down. The Palestinians should ask Iran and Russia publically for help. Start posting pleas.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join