It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So would have the Native Americans slaughtered the British if they had the tech. Some people would say the Newborn USA showed restraint with the Native Americans as well.

This is the same damn thing, it saddens me that you can't see it.

(post by aesopsfables removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Why keep pushing?... because a cornered animal is likely to lash out against all rational odds.

Give that animal some breathing space, and you may find that they're not as violent as you think... even if it takes a generation for the smoke to clear.

Israel really holds all the cards in this conflict... the solution is not going to come from Palestinians... it's going to come from Israel.

It's just a matter of whether Israel takes a path of violence or peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Pimpish

People keep saying they have no where to go and that is intellectually dishonest they are free to go wherever they want, and they can also leave the damn country if they want, they arent prisoners......

Where do you suggest they go? Are you ready to host some war refugees at your place?

well since Israel is surrounded by Islamic countries seems like they have more then a few options doesnt it?

Im not advocating they just leave and let Israel have palestine, but I AM saying that people on this site saying they have no where to flee to while Israel deals with Hamas is bullcrap....

They arent imprisoned in those walls they CAN LEAVE until the action is over if they chose to.......

I wish people would stop being so disingenuous about the whole thing

but then they wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they were honest about the whole thing.

and now i just read in a post about poisoning them. that's a new one to me.

sheesh!

link   

originally posted by: aesopsfables
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well that's the saddest, most misguided thing I've read tonight. Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Atheist or otherwise.

Eurgh. We're human. That's it. The rest is a self imposed label.
edit on Fri Jul 18 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: khnum

So people take your land and you just say okay? Walk away?

They lost it through war, ie losing. That is what happens in the big boy real world.
The day they declared Israel, the Arabs attacked. Arabs lost, then lost again in '67. Victors win land, welcome to the real world. Palestinians are sore losers, they appealed to the surrounding Arab nations, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq...they all came with their armies and got annihilated, twice.

You can thank me for the history lesson later, getting back to the live cams and popcorn.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aesopsfables

That's not okay either. It isn't "Jews" doing this, it's people. People who think they are entitled to things that don't belong to them and people that dehumanize others in order to gain those things.

link   

originally posted by: scrog77
Yep just seen this on the news, it's all going off today. The Israli navy is reportedly selling Gaza, and a ground offensive wow.

How much are they selling it for?

link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Yes you may be right in that they can physically go anywhere they want. But how do you propose moving large numbers of women, children and wounded across large distances. Not everyone is blessed with a nice car etc.

So I think you are being intellectually dishonest in spewing your b*llcr*ap using the same tact as msm using children as human bombs to dehumanise those in gaza as monsters. The fact is the vast majority of people have no hand in this but are picking through the rubble to find the bodies of the innocent. Its through these tactics that hatred is created and on goes the cycle of anger.

Id love to see you walk thousands of miles carrying your children on your back. Then again wouldn't want to get your nice white shirt ruined.

bs, dude.

"nice car"? lol.

why don't they use the tunnels?

it's not like they have to walk through jungles or miles and miles of desert like they do from mexico.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

If they stop shooting rockets,if they select a leader that represents all Palestinians Im sure Israel would negotiate,so what has violence got them so far other than a 66 year arse kicking?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Don't condescend to me. Arabs attacked when a bunch of people from around the world that had nothing to do with anything in the area just dropped in said hey this is mine now and the world said yeah okay here's all the weapons you need to crush them and take this land... Palestine has stood it's ground all this time and you call them sore losers?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere

Why keep pushing?... because a cornered animal is likely to lash out against all rational odds.

Give that animal some breathing space, and you may find that they're not as violent as you think... even if it takes a generation for the smoke to clear.

Israel really holds all the cards in this conflict... the solution is not going to come from Palestinians... it's going to come from Israel.

It's just a matter of whether Israel takes a path of violence or peace.

hey, i see the pali's need a big dose of that, more than israel.

and yes, militarily israel does hold the cards.

even the 300 got their asses kicked in the end.

so it makes no sense to fight.

there is pride and then there is stupid.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

... and who do they pick this leader from? The ranks of Palestinians who have grown with war?

Palestine is like a raging animal... You can ether put it down, or give it some space and treat it with compassion.

All I am hearing is "put it down"=genocide... Lovely...

The raging animal doesn't have the capacity for reasoned action.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I think there is more stupid going on, on both sides than anything else.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ok that does sound a better alternative, move thousands of people young and old through make shift tunnels that randomly collapse on a quiet day never mind when they are getting blitzed. And then if they do get through these tunnels what then? Does it open up to wonderland and everything is rosy. Don't act stupid, you know that these people just aren't able to up and leave. Have you ever walked hundred and possibly thouasands of miles before? carrying you child and water like a mule. And the main point is for what reason to leave? if their own government treat then like this and Israel are butchering everyone in sight it would be very difficult to have faith in any other country.

Im even losing faith inhumanity reading the idiotic posts on here which basically equates to small boy hits big boy so big boy butchers the whole playground. And you are coming off with rubbish that they can just leave. In reality of war those innocent don't just walk away and watch from afar like a movie and the big boys duke it out, no you will never know what the reality of war is.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Here's an idea, what if the Palestinians stopped being a bunch of cowards and stand up to Hamas and kick them out.

The only coward I see is the person who said what's written above.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

The Israeli's have both cluster bombs and incendiary bombs in their arsenal they are well and truly capable of levelling the place if they wanted a genocide they could have one; who knows if they rout out this organisation that has as its charter that Israel has no right to exist,someone more moderate might rise in the vacuum.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why have folks of Jewish persuasion been thrown out of the many countries they have tried to get a foot hold in? Why do folks conveniently forget about all those Rabbis in the States here that were arrested for illegal organ trafficking? Have folks forgotten about Rachel Corey and the boy burned to death? Why are there so many Israeli folks with dual citizenship in our government? Why are folks from several countries camping out in a Gaza Hospital tonight to try and stop the bombing of a geriatric hospital with patients there all over 60, harmless, with feeding tubes and respirators. No human shield scenario...just folks trying to stop the bombing of the hospital. It has already taken one "hit" already in spite of all that. Why does Israel have such might and where did they get all their goodies from? Why is the MSM mostly owned and operated by Jewish concerns? Fair and balanced reporting...suuurrre.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Shove your history lesson, hopefully Iran get their act together and send a lighting strike to that micro State.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join