It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Wow this does not look good at all.

I can actually here people screaming too.

www.telegraph.co.uk... l

Those are roosters crowing. The phosphorus keeps lighting up the sky and confusing them. Lots of roosters in Gaza it seems.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You wont hear anything from Obama. He doesnt care about this or the airliner down today.

Oh yeah, Egypt approved the Gaza invasion today.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

... Airlift out the Jews and turn the Middle East into a giant sheet of glass. Problem solved.

Hamas is using their own people as human shields. SMH. Animals!!

Right.. they are the animals. Such sad hypocrisy abounds here.

You do realize that the majority of the population of those countries are just normal folks trying to live their lives out right? But just kill them all.. because heck, they must all be the same. The reality being that you don't really understand the people or their culture whatsoever.

Yea.. all they do is kill each other.. they must be barbarians. It's not as if the U.S. had a civil war.. killing over 620,000 of their own people.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Normal? Really? They dont speak out against their leadership or religion. They want 72 virgins. Who cant want that!

originally posted by: fleabit

... Airlift out the Jews and turn the Middle East into a giant sheet of glass. Problem solved.

Hamas is using their own people as human shields. SMH. Animals!!

Right.. they are the animals. Such sad hypocrisy abounds here.

You do realize that the majority of the population of those countries are just normal folks trying to live their lives out right? But just kill them all.. because heck, they must all be the same. The reality being that you don't really understand the people or their culture whatsoever.

Yea.. all they do is kill each other.. they must be barbarians. It's not as if the U.S. had a civil war.. killing over 620,000 of their own people.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Gosh..if they did do this while the world looks to the Ukraine/Russia Maylasian Airlines crash...seriously bad form.

But not surprising.

We can only hope it was a coincidence time wise

There are no coincidences, there is only happenstance and enemy action. I would not be surprised in the least if we learned of co-ordination between whoever fired the SAM or created the problem that downed MH-17 and the Mossad. In the alternative we would have to believe that, if the plane was a situation taken advantage of in very poor taste, that the Israelis were geared up and ready to go on 15 minutes notice of that plane going down. Of course I may be wrong. Anyone have the time of the MH-17 coming down and the actual time of the start of the offensive in Gaza?

My CO used to say, "Once is happenstance, twice coincidence and three times is enemy action." I think I would like to change that to, "Once is happenstance, twice is probably organized and three times is definitely enemy action."

Cheers - Dave

I think Auric Goldfinger (through Sir Ian) was one wise villain.
There's been too much chatter about the qui bono of Putin getting
his bird shot up by the rebels-- really? Let's back out just a second
and reflect on how tight the Ukraine and Tel Aviv have always been...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Those are roosters crowing. The phosphorus keeps lighting up the sky and confusing them. Lots of roosters in Gaza it seems.

It wasn't the rooster I was speaking about. I have digital surround sound so I was able to hear more than the typical laptop, or computer speakers.

Sad day for sure.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How about AWAY from the terrorist Hamas thugs using them as human shields to protect their launch sites?

Please, enlighten us, which direction would that be?

They swim...Israeli sailors kills them.
They head to Israeli...Israeli soldiers shoot them.
They head to Egypt...Egyptian soldiers shoot them.

I guess the moral of the story is to not piss off everyone that surrounds you.. If everyone hates you, it really limits where you can and can't go...

Thus the sword cuts both ways Jhn.. unless the Israelis think
a logical deterrent to retaliation against them is the Samson
Option. It for sure isn't one except for bona fide madmen.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Normal? Really? They dont speak out against their leadership or religion. They want 72 virgins. Who cant want that!

Painting an entire culture with a broad brush means you are right? You really don't understand. You believing people should be killed because you find their countries beliefs, religion, culture or practices confusing, "wrong" (in your own moralistic mindset), or even revolting, is what is truly disgusting.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: seasoul
Who's the coward (i.e. chicken $hit) in this picture?

That's easy, it's the parents who let their own children do this sort of foolishness.

I remember a Life Magazine cover from Belgrade. It was a
Russian T-34 panning over to a teenager with half a brick.
It didn't go well then either... it never will.

edit on 17-7-2014 by derfreebie because: Uprisings ? Or last acts of defiance?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Its disgusting you are hiding behind the "painting with a broad brush" metaphor. What a short cut to thinking. Bu this is ATS its totally expected. Carry on brah.

originally posted by: fleabit

Painting an entire culture with a broad brush means you are right? You really don't understand. You believing people should be killed because you find their countries beliefs, religion, culture or practices confusing, "wrong" (in your own moralistic mindset), or even revolting, is what is truly disgusting.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

Gosh..if they did do this while the world looks to the Ukraine/Russia Maylasian Airlines crash...seriously bad form.

But not surprising.

There are no coincidences, there is only happenstance and enemy action. I would not be surprised in the least if we learned of co-ordination between whoever fired the SAM or created the problem that downed MH-17 and the Mossad. In the alternative we would have to believe that, if the plane was a situation taken advantage of in very poor taste, that the Israelis were geared up and ready to go on 15 minutes notice of that plane going down. Of course I may be wrong. Anyone have the time of the MH-17 coming down and the actual time of the start of the offensive in Gaza?

My CO used to say, "Once is happenstance, twice coincidence and three times is enemy action." I think I would like to change that to, "Once is happenstance, twice is probably organized and three times is definitely enemy action."

Cheers - Dave

You have a valid point, the Ashkenazi Jews come from north of what was Kharzaria in near eastern Europe and western Russia, the Ukraine maybe? Here's an interesting article from The Scientist.

So is Israel as a target really the usurp-ment or retaking of the lands the Caananites were originally banished from?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/17.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Its disgusting you are hiding behind the "painting with a broad brush" metaphor. What a short cut to thinking. Bu this is ATS its totally expected. Carry on brah.

Except that is exactly what you are doing. And seriously.. "brah?" c'mon man...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If amyone watched the livestream I link, there was numerous flares fired. As well as an explosion and the sounds of other explosions. Now it's daytime so they stopped throwing flares. You can hear explosions in the distance though.
Now they're showing footage of injured people getting attended

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

But not surprising.

Cheers - Dave

You have a valid point, the Ashkenazi Jews come from north of what was Kharzaria in near eastern Europe and western Russia, the Ukraine maybe? Here's an interesting article from The Scientist.

So is Israel as a target really the usurp-ment or retaking of the lands the Caananites were originally banished from?

Cheers - Dave

It's only conjecture of course.. but it sure would close the circle
on the infamous snake map. Not getting clinical about the DNA,
but
I always wondered how The Promised Land had to be reconquista'd
if the original, divinely inspired script hadn't been a little steered?
If I keep hearing "It's ours because this holy book we interpreted
from a really loose language said so.." OK.
Moabites... can't live with 'em, can't leave home without 'em.

I admit to being for the first time confused by how much more
"the pans weigh than the stove". A disconcerting amount of
brush fires and back chatter at the same time: bad recipe.

in '83 my dad was a year or so from getting his promotion from
ALS-- and there was a Mirage with a full rack doing a tight turn
on the screen. He was the one of my parents w/an Ashkenozzle:
also Tuba in the Band, and in one of the first two ducks to hit
Bougainville because somebody thought the band would assist
in motivation.
"Next World War I want to be on everybody's side."

I think financially the BIS finally got it done for the "all sides", Dave.
This might be time they pick for the Grand Tour. They sure as
Sheol got enough campfires of dynamite started...
edit on 17-7-2014 by derfreebie because: Fry Bombardo and the Royally $%#*ed Canadians

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Not to distract too far from the OP, but I'm guessing that 2500 years ago, everyone was pretty much worshipping the same god(s) in that part of the globe.

So everyone is pretty much effing stupid.

Peace out.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Fox is the only place I know where things are told in a somewhat truthful manner. The MSM are nothing but bots for the WH. I get my news from Fox, Drudge, and other non partisan news agencies. As for Israel doing what they are doing, I applaud them for it and I hope they stop Hamas and its leaders "dead" in their tracks. If Mexico and Canada stated their ultimate intentions were to annihilate America I think people here would sing a different tune in regards to what Israel has to do in the ME. Then again with the current POTUS we would probably roll over and give them our land. We are doing that in a way right now with all the illegals coming across the border. Please God let me make it through the next 2 1/2 years........

a reply to: thesaneone

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Not to distract too far from the OP, but I'm guessing that 2500 years ago, everyone was pretty much worshipping the same god(s) in that part of the globe.

So everyone is pretty much effing stupid.

Peace out.

Amen on that: but just between you me and the Bard,
Caesar was generationally a grain short of a full charge.
At least after 300BC... maybe too good at pointing a
legion at a time into the meat grinder without
compunction. We still may have several of them around.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hopefully Israel drives Hamas to the seas and then helps the Palestinains get real peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Hopefully Israel drives Hamas to the seas and then helps the Palestinains get real peace.

No all Israel will do is succeed in creating more members for Hamas. If it's ok to drive Hamas into the sea can the warmongers in Israel be driven into the sea as well? Because that is the only way they will get peace over there. If you do some research there are people in both countries that want all of this to stop and live in peace with each other.
edit on 17-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: princeofpeace

If the Arabs want to get mad at someone get mad at the world powers who after WWII decided where the Jews would go.

You do know the Zionist chose that area to move to don't you? The world powers didn't tell them we are going to move you here.

But the Gazans are attacking the wrong folks.

No they are attacking the right people you seriously need to read a little more history.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join