It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
I never until a short while ago that ATS if full of apologists for a known terrorist organization.

I would not give Israel another 50 years before one of its neighboring Islamic states launches a full on assault or evokes a nuclear holocaust / battle of megiddo. They are forever doomed to destroy one another. And the world will be a better place after the smoke settles and the fallout diminishes having learned from such cretens.

It is what it is , they will never change

Did you even read the bible? Israel never loses another war!!! They are the only ones left standing after Gog-Magog and even after Armageddon. God will smite ANYONE who comes against Israel and if that has not already been proved to you all I don't know what to say.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I read the Bible and I take all of it with a grain of salt. I am an agnostic so you are asking the wrong person. The jewish state has been manipulating christians with the promise of prophecy to fight wars and protect them as a duty. There are no winners in the spoils of war only survivors.

I only weap for the children

edit on 18-7-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So why is Israel really attacking
Gaza? It's not about self defense
and it's obviously not about
avenging those three teenagers.
Those are just cover stories for
the naive. What this is really
about is natural gas.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's pretty basic really. These are
the real motives of all wars:
resources, territory and power.
They'll always come up with an
excuse, and it's easy to fall for them
if you don't do your research, but
there's also a really easy way
to avoid getting duped: always
stand against wars of aggression.
Period. Make it a matter of
principle, and the facts and
morality will always end up
being on your side.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guy1111

From my observation

Real Estate

A whole lot of it, Israel hung for sale signs before they kicked the tires and lit the fires.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Exactly! Common sense dictates that you do not poke a bear with a stick! Damn, what happened to accepting responsibility for ones actions? Hamas continues to threaten, provoke, and launch sling shot attacks at a technologically advanced military power, then cries foul when they get bitch slapped! And, then the Palestinians cry about the innocent that are killed when they allow and support Hamas strategically placing rocket launching sites in heavy residential areas. Muslims are the scourge of the planet, they truly are a lower life form in my eyes. There is a portion of their brain that lags behind the rest of humanity. Darwin suggests that this weakness will inevitably result in their demise. Good riddance!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: xx1234567
a reply to: rigel4
Do you by chance work for a gaza terrorist group? obviously who else would say such lies. Hamas agents kidnapped three israeli students and killed them, Can I ask you who started up???????????????

Any proof of that statement? So far Israel has given none and Hamas has denied it, also the kidnappers spoke Hebrew.

FYI - It's fairly common for Palestinian men of the West Bank to speak Hebrew. In the past or even currently they would work in Israel. Many years ago a couple of soldiers were kidnapped and killed while hitchhiking, and the kidnappers disguised themselves as religious Jews (Picture Orthodox Jews with the black suits and big hats) - which would be hard to pull off if you didn't speak Hebrew...

It's very common for people in the area to speak 2, 3 or even more languages here. When I went up north to the Golan Heights a week ago to pick up a puppy, the owners were Arab and spoke some English, fluent Hebrew, and Arabic... This is the same with a couple of my Arab co-workers here, but they speak all 3 fluently.

edit on 19-7-2014 by CommandoJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
After reading these post it looks to me like everyone needs to take a break from this thread and go study history so they will know what they are talking about. Then come back and have a intelligent conversation. Do as you will it makes no difference to me one way or the other.

Take it from an old man who has been around for a while.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
good for Israel.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guy1111

you said that morality will always end up being on your side.

Is morality now a person who chooses sides?

I say good for the Israelis

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
Did you even read the bible? Israel never loses another war!!! They are the only ones left standing after Gog-Magog and even after Armageddon. God will smite ANYONE who comes against Israel and if that has not already been proved to you all I don't know what to say.

Well, in all honesty it's hard to lose a war when your military is subsidized by a superpower and you're fighting against guys whose greatest technological advancement is plus-size lawn darts.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Everybody does not hate Fox News. Only the illiterate and uninformed hate Fox News. a reply to: thesaneone

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

I see both events being used as distractions. My question is what are our political leaders doing while everyone has their head turned? What deals are being struck so that the few can maximize their profits from the carnage that was funded by our tax dollars?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Source: scgnews.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Still reading through this thread, but thought this was worth sharing.
edit on 19-7-2014 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I have no problem with Israel attacking Hamas (sp)

If someone needs to be controlling natural gas fields,
lets hope it is the USA or Israel.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirited75
a reply to: TheTengriist

The "civilized man" is bombing schools and refugee shelters, and has killed over 700 people (the overwhelming majority of them civilians). Meanwhile the "Savage" has killed 33 people, 32 of whom are invading soldiers.

Also, you're falling back on Pam Gellar as a follow-up to Bibi. I think you're saying more than you actually want to be saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join