It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground invasion of Gaza has begun

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Don't condescend to me. Arabs attacked when a bunch of people from around the world that had nothing to do with anything in the area just dropped in said hey this is mine now and the world said yeah okay here's all the weapons you need to crush them and take this land... Palestine has stood it's ground all this time and you call them sore losers?

Yup, that's exactly what they are, sore losers.
Also Palestinian leader Al Husseini at the end of WWII was a Nazi in collusion with Nazi Germany. Big reason for the UN partitioning plan to finally go through. The Palestinians are lucky they got to share the land with the Jews instead of Stalin getting it all, Stalin was grabbing all he could get away with at the end of the war. The whole lot of em would have ended up in Siberia.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Is there any "latest" update?

Or are we still just hating each other for having an opinion?

Just checking. . . . . .

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Jews didnt just drop in and say this is mine. Israel was around LONG ago.

If the Arabs want to get mad at someone get mad at the world powers who after WWII decided where the Jews would go. Lob rockets at Europe, US and Russia-they are the ones who allowed the Jews to return to their homeland. They partioned the land and placed the jews back in there. Of course the Jews would take it...they has just been gassed by the Nazi's. Who could blame them. But the Gazans are attacking the wrong folks.

originally posted by: Kali74

Don't condescend to me. Arabs attacked when a bunch of people from around the world that had nothing to do with anything in the area just dropped in said hey this is mine now and the world said yeah okay here's all the weapons you need to crush them and take this land... Palestine has stood it's ground all this time and you call them sore losers?

edit on 17-7-2014 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Live Stream

rt.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Shove your history lesson, hopefully Iran get their act together and send a lighting strike to that micro State.

So you condemn Israel cause you think they want to destroy palestine and thats wrong...

but you advocate the destruction of Israel.......

Your true colors come to light more with each passing day........

now whose the one full of hate?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: aesopsfables
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What a disgusting post. You should feel ashamed at your anti-semitism.

Whatever one's opinion on the Israel-Palestine issue, this is nothing more than extreme bigotry that simply adds fuel to the fire but offers nothing of validity to the discussion.

Shame on you!

edit on Fri Jul 18 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Arabs/Muslims are the most disgusting (ugly too) nasty, mean spirited folks around. Heck if they dont have Israel to fight they fight each other. So violent. Iraq vs Iran. Sunni vs Shiite. It doesnt matter. If Israel wasnt there those nasty inbreds would be fighting each other anyway. Airlift out the Jews and turn the Middle East into a giant sheet of glass. Problem solved.

Hamas is using their own people as human shields. SMH. Animals!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace
The Arabs/Muslims are the most disgusting (ugly too) nasty, mean spirited folks around. Heck if they dont have Israel to fight they fight each other. So violent. Iraq vs Iran. Sunni vs Shiite. It doesnt matter. If Israel wasnt there those nasty inbreds would be fighting each other anyway. Airlift the Jews and turn the Middle East into a ginat sheet of glass. Problem solved.

This sort of attitude is just as disgusting as the prior one I commented on above your post.

Where are we, kindergarten, seeing who can make the most idiotic comment about the other?

Shame on you as well!

edit on 17-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Who uses people as human shields? Really? These people care about their own? HELL NO!!!!!

Animals and SCUM.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Is there any "latest" update?

Or are we still just hating each other for having an opinion?

Just checking. . . . . .

Exactly. I came to this thread hoping that for once, just once, we could have an informative thread free of the usual bickering.

Though I read constantly, that is the reason I rarely if ever post any more.

If we, as outside observers, can not even discuss this issue without devolving into anger and choosing sides, what hope is left for any kind of peaceful resolution? Hell of a world we live in.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Shove your history lesson, hopefully Iran get their act together and send a lighting strike to that micro State.

That is retarded, if Iran nukes Israel then the Palestinians are crispy critters too.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Updates? Sure. Gazans are still managing to get off a few rockets though not nearly as many as pre-invasion. Hamas says Israel "will pay dearly" for this but who knows what that means. Prob just talk unless they have something nasty up their sleeves like chemical weapons or something. They obviously dont care if they kill their own so they may do something like that if it takes out the Israeli's invading as well. Thei home grown Sampson Option?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Even more retarded for Iran as Israeli subs give them second strike capability.

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

That is retarded, if Iran nukes Israel then the Palestinians are crispy critters too.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why are Israelis in country even condemning the actions/behaviors of the Zionists?
Why?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

originally posted by: shrevegal
Why are Israelis in country even condemning the actions/behaviors of the Zionists?
Why?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shrevegal
Why?

I was under the impression they were all on hills in lawn chairs eating popcorn??? Your post made no sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

Agreed!

My sentiments as well.

.....don't let "them" drag you into it. There is still a lot of information posted, even within a thread full of drivel. This is, ATS, after all!

edit on 17-7-2014 by Jakal26 because: needed to...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow this does not look good at all.

I can actually here people screaming too.

www.telegraph.co.uk... l
edit on 17-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It has finally begun. The moment where most are still blind. The moment of "peace and security" falling. Right in front of us, while others loath the idea of another, World,War,3

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Time to send in Kerry. He'll fix everything.

Na you need a obama style red line.

After the timing-- including Vlad coming back from Brazil
about 17 minutes behind schedule, this could have been a
red line that nobody in the Northern Hemisphere would
have had time to regret drawing.

The time is very likely over for half baked and inept diplo-
macy, my friend-- war is its ultimate failure.
Powerful people still invisible want all this and more; and
it's also obvious they will do anything to keep their power.

This is no longer sleight of hand but a barrage of insults.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join