It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 78
263
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Crew have their own seats, that aren't counted in passenger seats. It's fuel and cargo weight limiting seats sold.

The 777-200ER has a range of about 7700 miles. It's 6300 miles from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.
edit on 7/18/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: WASTYT
a reply to: thesaneone

Russia is provoking war, but unfortunately the West will do nothing about it.


If Russia wanted to provoke a war they coulda sunk an aircraft carrier not a freaking 777. Who the hell starts their opening salvo like that?

Yay someone has some sense here!

We may have got off to a bad start but your sure making sense.

What happened was not intentional. It was a mistake. One that Russia, Ukraine and the Air line company are guilty off.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: rustyclutch




Putin didn't expand. Crimea left Ukraine of their own volition


They did ?

You mean the 'vote' that was rigged ?

LOL.


Your proof of a rigged vote? The fact of the matter is there are quite a few youtube videos that will show you that the people in Ukraine have no problem murdering civilians. You see that Odessa Massacre? I'm more inclined that people like that would shoot down a plane than people fighting for their lives to get away from those madmen.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247




Well, that's a weak argument.


That is not weak.

That is real life.

Russia ARMS some of the worlds most despicable people in the world.

Pretty much say for all intents, and purposes is that those 'pro Russian seperatists' are Russia's version of Blackwater.

They outsource to keep their hands 'clean'.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok




You don't get it do you?


Yep someone clearly doesn't get it.

And that it is the topic.

Where a RUSSAIN missile SHOT DOWN A PASSENGER JET after Putin invaded Ukraine.
edit on 18-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: sheepslayer247




Well, that's a weak argument.


seperatists' are Russia's version of Blackwater.

They outsource to keep their hands 'clean'.


Wonder where they learned that at.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Maybe that is where we learned it eh ?

As defense gets cut that created the so called 'need'.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   


Where a RUSSAIN missile SHOT DOWN A PASSENGER JET after Putin invaded Ukraine.
a reply to: neo96

Pics or it didn't happen. They don't know what blew that plane up at all.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It very could be Russia and their buddies are at fault here, but we don't know anything for sure and you are basing your opinion on pure conjecture.

So, ya, your argument is weak.

Like I said, just admit you are anti-Russia and let's move on. At least I can say that I have been impartial and taking the logical route to reserve judgment until I know what the hell actually happened.
edit on 7/18/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
Watching the UNSC right now. The Russian delegate really sounded on the defensive. The Ukrainian delegate is using english and speaking calmly.

Interesting to say the least.


Yup...




posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch




Your proof of a rigged vote? Th


Exclusive: U.N. Hints Russia and Its Allies Rigged Crimea's Secession Vote

How Russia Rigged Crimean Referendum

Rigging a vote would be SOP for ex KGB, and they are masters of psy ops after all,



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch



Where a RUSSAIN missile SHOT DOWN A PASSENGER JET after Putin invaded Ukraine.
a reply to: neo96

Pics or it didn't happen. They don't know what blew that plane up at all.


Exactly. Witness' have reported that they heard explosions but did not see anything until the plane came down. This could of been a bomb on the plane. We just don't know.
edit on 7/18/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AlmightyCaligula

Or until Putin can figure out a way to blame the rebels while shielding Russia from backlash.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch




Pics or it didn't happen. They don't know what blew that plane up at all.


Guess someone hasn't been looking at the pics on tv, and all over the net.

But hey thanks for belittling the deaths of 295 people.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Just say you hate Russians. I won't think any less of you than I already do. It's glaringly obvious. I'd rather you at least be honest about it than to pretend you care what any evidence presented to you may prove. I hate my government. I don't trust them. They are the scum of the earth most of them. I have no problem saying it. Doesn't stop me from seeing things objectively. The rebels could have shot it down accidentally. 10% chance. 90% chance this is a manufactured provocation from someone that want's a war, and it's not Russia.

ETA pics of the plane crash is NOT proof that RUSSIAN MISSILE shot down that plane. All you know is it crashed. You don't have one single iota of indisputable evidence that a russian missile is what took it down.
edit on 18-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: neo96

It very could be Russia and their buddies are at fault here, but we don't know anything for sure and you are basing your opinion on pure conjecture.

So, ya, your argument is weak.

Like I said, just admit you are anti-Russia and let's move on. At least I can say that I have been impartial and taking the logical route to reserve judgment until I know what the hell actually happened.


Anyone making excuses for 'Mother Russia is as WEAK as they come.

Based off of nothing but conjecture.

My comments have been based off of 60 years of the cold war.

The last decade of the war on terrorism where those have been RUSSIAN made weapons killing Iraqis,Syrians,Afghani's, and the rest of the globe.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WOW?? So just watching Channel 4 (UK which is not sensationalist at all) news and not really paying attention, have it on in the background.... and the female reporter said that "questions are being asked that was the cure for AIDS on board that plane?" then said "obviously that will not be answered but those onboard had already contributed so much to AIDS research" or something similar?

WTF?

Please tell me I'm either going mad or heard it out of context.
edit on 18/7/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The story i have heard is once the Pro-Russian separatists captured a Ukrainian SUK SA-11 missile launcher system the Russians supplied more of these units to the Pro-Russian separatists.

After the airliner was shot down they removed the launcher that did the shoot-down back to Russia because the Serial numbers would have shown it was a Russian launcher, Not one captured from Ukraine and if ever fingerprinted or forensically examined that Russian troops were operating it and could be tried for war crimes.

As for people in the 20,000+ Pro-Russian separatists group being able to operate the SA-11.
Many are Russian military veterans.
And the chances are very good at least 1 of them was trained on the SA-11 system as it was one of the systems that was used to defend the old USSR.

If you were to take 20,000 ex US marine veterans you would find that they likely have someone that could operate every weapons system used by the marines since WW2.
edit on 18-7-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: rustyclutch




Your proof of a rigged vote? Th


and they are masters of psy ops after all,



Yup and I can see its working well In here on some of the posters.



posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
An couple interesting bits of trivia. There have to date been five hull losses of 777 aircraft.

The first was a British Airways flight that crashed on landing at London after ice formed in the fuel system in 2008.
The second was an EgyptAir 777 that suffered a cockpit fire on the ground in 2011.
The third was the Asiana 777 that crashed in San Francisco in 2013.
The fourth was Malaysia 370.
The fifth was Malaysia 17.

The interesting parts are that all five were 777-200ERs. The second is that the EgyptAir, Asiana, and Malaysia 17 all took place in July.



new topics

top topics



 
263
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

log in

join