It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
“Based on the information currently available it is believed that the airspace that the aircraft was traversing was not subject to restrictions.”

So they are not sure?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Has this video been posted yet?

www.liveleak.com...

It is unconfirmed, but I will bet this is the plane in question.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zacroyce

Thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bentnutt
a reply to: Xcathdra
en.itar-tass.com...
From your own page. Commercial flights closed.

Not from my source.
Secondly "Pro Russian Rebels" cant close the airspace, Ukraine must do that.

My other post shows flights were restricted under 29k feet. Anything over that level is allowed.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TwiTcHomatic

www.liveleak.com...

Engine, not tail?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TwiTcHomatic

No this was already debunked as being an Ukranian spy plane shot down weeks ago if I'm correct.
edit on 17-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cablespider

originally posted by: TwiTcHomatic

www.liveleak.com...

Engine, not tail?

This is not he same plane, my apologies.

This is a video from June 6th.. some moron has uploaded it again to liveleak claiming it to be from today.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The BUK (SA-11 Gadfly) is set up so that remote radar/C2 units can fire/guide the missiles

This is a counter to the US Harm missile system.

This allows the launch units to be miles from radar units.

The Russian separatists could set up the launcher and make the data link with out much technical skill.

The radar/C2 unit could have been in Russia and under control of Russia.

The guidance system is likely a radar guided fire and forget.

This allows the radar unit to ping the target, fire and shut down before a US harm missile could lock on.

The BUK missile has a built in radar that guides it to the target once its fired

If the warhead on the BUK missile is like US missiles it has a continuous-rod warhead.

This type warhead cuts control surfaces. underlying cables, hydraulic lines, fuel tanks.
en.wikipedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...

This type warhead does not blow up a aircraft but cuts a big slice through it making it unflyable.
and yes big chunks can be cut off and spread apart and land miles away from each other.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

originally posted by: milomilo

The MH17 flight altered course today

I looked at the three charts/maps and they look *absolutely identical* over the Ukraine. Even zooming in doesn't show any difference between 14th, 16th, 17th.

You need to scroll down and click different dates. IF you click the links it shows the same one over and over....the flight plans are diff...I looked.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

My god man stop. That came directly from your source. Click and read. I did. One more thing. Anyone that flies over a war zone deserves to be shot down. That in my book is a no brainier.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

At the end of the video I posted is some of that, but it's very graphic with dead bodies. Most pictures will have the graphic images. Try googling image search

It broke apart mid air

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
No fly zones are no fly zones. altitude has nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact the higher the plane is the greater the threat it poses.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

My god man stop. That came directly from your source. Click and read. I did. One more thing. Anyone that flies over a war zone deserves to be shot down. That in my book is a no brainier.

Meh.....that's a bit harsh. It was stupid yes. But those passengers don't fly the plane....had the plane gone the normal route they wouldnt have crossed the war zone.

link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed

The MH17 flight altered course today

I looked at the three charts/maps and they look *absolutely identical* over the Ukraine. Even zooming in doesn't show any difference between 14th, 16th, 17th.

You need to scroll down and click different dates. IF you click the links it shows the same one over and over....the flight plans are diff...I looked.

You do understand that a flight plan does not require the aircraft to remain exactly on that path right? ATC can change the flight plan based on any number of situations. The pilot of the aircraft can do the same based on any number of issues.

Weather is one.
In flight emergency.
Airspace closed.
Hostilities in area.
etc etc etc.

link   

Tell that to the families of the innocent people who were on that plane as passengers who had no say in where the pilot chose to fly...

See how long you live after that...lol
edit on 17-7-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

And apparently untrained Pro Russian terrorists dont have issues shooting down a commercial jetliner full of civilians.

The airspace was not closed as your source claims.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
I really see no motive for russia doing this. Why ? To what end?

This is a setup to me. To many coincidences. You can smell it a nile away.

I cant prove it but my gutt knows this is not what it is presented to be. I trust my gut over the news any day of the week.

Russian and the rebels dont have ANYTHING to gain by shooting down civilian airliners...

USA and KIEV have EVERYTHING to gain by shooting down this plane and put the blame on russians.

Since the KIEV military cannot defeat the rebels and they even got encircled and destroyed in southern area, and the latest OBAMA SANCTION wasnt supported by the EU, the desperate and criminal USA instruct their KIEV puppet to do this.. Easy considering these are the same KIEV+CIA duet that burned and raped 100 innocent civilians in Odessa..

add to this dumping of $US and newly formed BRICS Development Bank.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

No fly zones are no fly zones. altitude has nothing to do with it. As a matter of fact the higher the plane is the greater the threat it poses.

And you are wrong - on both issues you just posted.

The airspce below 29k is restricted. Above is not.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zacroyce

I'm sort of curious why someone was just standing there with camera rolling aimed at an empty field. What were they waiting for?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join