It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It's being reported on CNN that American intelligence has radar evidence of a missile that was launched and aimed towards the downed plane. Major news outlets seem to be running with this story.
Is this the same American intelligence that tried to convince the rest of the world that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?
They should either release the evidence so it can be carefully scrutinized and examined or shut up. Without releasing it, the American government could just seem to be trying to manipulate world politics for their own agenda.

edit on 17-7-2014 by meemaw because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

From the talking heads on tv it looks like the missile hit near the rear of the aircraft, blowing off the tail section but not causing enough damage for the plane to explode midair.

Hence the 10 mile long debris trail to the point of impact.

talking heads on TV dont know sh_t .. nobody know what happened yet because no one finish the investigation yet. easy to blame 'missile' for the hit while it could be struck by Ukrainian SU27s that patrolling the border..

link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass
a reply to: Bilk22

My question was and still is, where was the wreckage for flight 99?

I don't see why I should answer this question in the context of the particular discussion we were having.

Then why did you respond to my initial post?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You can't diss-rail this thread because a plane hitting a concrete wall and a plane fluttering to the ground after coming apart are two totally different things. Apples and oranges my friend.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bentnutt

You can't diss-rail this thread because a plane hitting a concrete wall and a plane fluttering to the ground after coming apart are two totally different things. Apples and oranges my friend.
You really have no idea what you're talking about. Flight 99 hit a cow pasture. Move along.

Edit: flight 93
edit on 12805Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: cosmonova

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: cosmonova

source link?

twitter.com...

Interesting exchange.. Especially the part where they state they picked up the radio traffic just prior to the missile launch.

I always find it interesting when there is no context until after the incident.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra This kind of strange as they haven't even been able to confirm the plane was shot down.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: meemaw
It's being reported on CNN that American intelligence has radar evidence of a missile that was launched and aimed towards the downed plane. Major news outless seem to be running with this story.
Is this the same American intelligence that tried to convince the rest of the world that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?
They should either release the evidence so it can be carefully scrutinized and examined or shut up. Without releasing it, the American government could just seem to be trying to manipulate world politics for their own agenda.

You are correct , CNN got it's information from US State Dept and Intelligence , in fact CNN is the public face of US goverment. Anyone who still believed in CNN or other Western mainstream media will be constantly bombarded by EVENTS-THAT-US-GOV-WANTS-YOU-TO-BELIEVE type of news.

This is the question you should ask :

WHY THE RUSH OF US INTELLIGENCE TO GIVE 'PROOF' FOR CNN TO BROADCAST THIS ?

Answer is simple : To start a media war against Russia by jumpstarting the fact and the GROUND TRUTH

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

a reply to: hillbilly4rent

There is still quite a difference between a plane allegedly flying into a building exploding into a ball of fire at the spot and a plane allegedly breaking up mid air.

This apparently didn't "break up mid air". This hit the ground from 33k ft. Explain flight99 and why there wasn't similar wreckage.

You replied to my post saying it broke up mid air.

You claimed it didn't.

You are the one that pushed this flight 99 question on me.

Why are you switching things around?
edit on 17-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Since the Pro Russian terrorist who shot the plane down wont allow access to the site, in addition to taking the blackbox to Moscow instead of Kiev, where it legally must go since its Ukrainian territory.

link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

a reply to: hillbilly4rent

There is still quite a difference between a plane allegedly flying into a building exploding into a ball of fire at the spot and a plane allegedly breaking up mid air.

This apparently didn't "break up mid air". This hit the ground from 33k ft. Explain flight99 and why there wasn't similar wreckage.

You replied to my post saying it broke up mid air.

You claimed it didn't.

You are the one that pushed this flight 99 question on me.

Why are you switching things around?

let me answer for this guy, at this stage no one knew what happened because the all information is coming in from different sources, some came from real witnesses and many many more disinfo coming from US intellligence shills flooding the news channels..

link   

a reply to: Xcathdra This kind of strange as they haven't even been able to confirm the plane was shot down.

Several different countries confirmed it was shot down. They just cant completely confirm "who" shot it down - Russian forces or Pro Russian forces.

link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. It looks like Russia now has the black box of the plane.

gma.yahoo.com...

Ukrainian rebel forces have reportedly found the black box of the downed Malaysia Airlines plane amid the scattered debris

Moscow-based wire agency Interfax has reported that Ukrainian rebel forces have the black box and have agreed to hand it over to the Russian-run regional air safety authority.

The rebels, described as armed Russian separatists who call themselves the Donetsk People's Republic, have issued a statement via their spokesman saying they will cooperate with authorities.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I don't think this plane did much fluttering. It crashed intact for the most part it seems. Maybe a hole somewhere in the fuselage but the majority of the wreckage looks like it's in one area from what I can see in pictures. I don't see why hitting a steel building and hitting the ground from 30,000 feet would look much different. Neither one of em has much give to them. It's not derailing a thread to compare the evidence from this wreck to the evidence of another wreck.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace?

While there are various questions that have already emerged from what was supposed to be Ukraine's "slam dunk" proof confirming Russian rebel involvement in today's MH-17 tragedy, perhaps one just as gaping question emerges when one looks at what is clearly an outlier flight path in today's final, and tragic, departure of the Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777.

Perhaps the best visualization of what the issue is, comes from Vagelis Karmiros who has collated all the recent MH-17 flight paths as tracked by Flightaware and shows that while all ten most recent paths pass safely well south of the Donetsk region, and cross the zone above the Sea of Azov, it was only today's tragic flight that passed straight overhead Donetsk.

Why is the diversion from the traditional flight path and passage over the highlighted zone a concern? Because as the following map from the WSJ shows this is precisely where the restricted airspace is.

So perhaps before coming to "certain" conclusion about the involvement of this rebel or that, the key questions one should ask before casting blame, is why did the pilot divert from his usual flight plan, why did he fly above restricted airspace, and just what, if any instructions, did Kiev air control give the pilot in the minutes before the tragic explosion?

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I really see no motive for russia doing this. Why ? To what end?

This is a setup to me. To many coincidences. You can smell it a nile away.

I cant prove it but my gutt knows this is not what it is presented to be. I trust my gut over the news any day of the week.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22 You try hitting the ground at 600 miles an hour and tell me what it feels like. Secondly why did you mention the Pentagon. Choose your battles more wisely.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

No it was not diverted over restricted airspace.

Do some more research and you will notice that flights are restricted in that area below something like 25 thousand feet. This aircraft was at cruising altitude of like 32 thousand feet, which was not restricted.

After the shoot down Euro control (ATC) shut down Ukrainian airspace. Prior to that shutdown several foreign flights had flight paths through that area. After the shutdown, several airlines announced changes in flight paths, including Aeroflot (Russian airlines).
edit on 17-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was curious so I noticed something else a little strange. If you look at the bottom of the page you can review every flight for each day of Malaysian Airlines leaving out of Amsterdam.

flightaware.com...

It seems this flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur is a daily flight. I went back and looked at the flight path of every flight from today all the way back until July 4th. It seems they have a very standard pre-programmed plan for this flight. In every flight I looked at just as they are entering the center of Ukraine the plane heads south and crosses over the Sea of Asov typically some 50 miles SOUTH of Mariupol. Each flight with out fail did this aside from one that veers even further south and actually goes directly over the Crimean Peninsula.

Of the 15 flights I looked not a single flight has not entered Russia over the Sea of Azov..aside from one..that was today's downed flight which is the only anomaly and for some reason continued straight over Donetsk which is some 100 MILES NORTH of where all the previous flights pathes.

John McCloy

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Russia murdered a lot of Australians today...

In my book, what they did was an act of terrorism and so they should be dealt with as such.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join