It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Jobeycool

No one will ever going to take you serious if you make accusations like that without presenting not ONE proof.

People are not making any "ridiculous conspiracies", we are just using our brains and facts that we currently have and working with it. It wouldn't be serious if we would point our fingers at someone without knowing more details.

One thing to make conspiracies up,whole different ballgame to start becoming treasonous.Putin for Gods sake has never left office and is a dicator.What in the heck is wrong with people today.The guy is a dicator,does this register to people anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

No one will ever going to take you serious if you make accusations like that without presenting not ONE proof.

People are not making any "ridiculous conspiracies", we are just using our brains and facts that we currently have and working with it. It wouldn't be serious if we would point our fingers at someone without knowing more details.

What's comedic is that people are using tweets as evidence of a plane being shot out of the sky. How ironic is that? People and companies twitter accounts get hacked all the time. A military plane also got shot out of the sky earlier as well. Twitter....solving crimes one tweet at a time.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

That doesn't appear to be the crash site. It appears to be the launch site of whatever system that it.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

Souls as in innocent people who died a very violent death.

How would you feel if someone you cared about was on that plane

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tencap77
a reply to: thesaneone
Apparently the russians NEVER update they're play book. Kind of hard to do when your always broke I know. Just spoe to one of my old friends from my telecom days. he was a colonel in the russian army. he commanded a AAA brigade. he says he thinks it probably wasn't a SAM either. he thinks it might have been a device on board. the plane came down too intact from 33000 feet after that kind of SAM attack

What about the 9 mile debris field?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Buddy, you are going off-topic. I'm suggesting you to stop watching mainstream media so much, and to do a research for yourself. Saying that Putin shot down that airplane, simple because he's a "dictator" is ridiculous.

Seems like we will be seeing US/NATO intervention very soon, it's finally the time to bring their western democracy to Russia. Or at least, to try it.
edit on 434k2014Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
Souls aboard? What next? "a large cache of good karma and bright auras was shot down"

The insurance won't cover it because over there an act of god is called an act of allah. lol

*Shakes head in disbelief...*

Souls on Board originated with ships - when putting out an SOS - they would include the number of passengers needing rescue as Souls On Board.

Its a tradition that has carried over to modern aviation. To avoid any confusion between crew and passengers.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Obsidian303
Listening to BBC radio 5 live coverage of the golf now ( The coverage was about the MA MH17 for a couple of hours) anyway,
About 20 mins ago, they cut the coverage of the golf to go to Obama giving a statement on MA MH17.
Only he's not talking about the plane he's joking about a signature of Jack Lew's, that it looks like a caterpillar or something.
About 45 seconds you can hear Obama joking about it, then it cuts back to the golf with a person saying sorry about that folks, We cut there at the wrong time, we will go back when the statement becomes relevant.
It just seemed really odd Obama joking when he is meant to be giving a serious statement.

Not odd. He's just an assclown.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

One thing to make conspiracies up,whole different ballgame to start becoming treasonous.Putin for Gods sake has never left office and is a dicator.What in the heck is wrong with people today.The guy is a dicator,does this register to people anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Government is a dictatorship PERIOD. Does it make you feel better that sometimes the faces change? They tell you what to do and take your money. If you resist........yeah that sounds like a dictatorship to me. Just like dictator Obama is gonna drag us into wars we don't want to be in. Through situations like Ukraine.
edit on 17-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

link   
Someone embed this www.youtube.com...

WHAT is shooting FROM the crash

link   
The video they are showing of the crash looks like an intact impact and fire ball. It does not look like a break up in flight to me.

link   
a reply to: Adaluncatif

Come on! You listed 3 scenarios, not ONE of them being the most likely and not one of them coinciding with all of the facts and evidence that has been coming out. How can you blatantly ignore evidence like this and come up with some absurd theory? It's maddening.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Thanks for the link ... heavy footage.

What just came in my mind when I saw the video, compare the debris from this terrible event with the ones from the 911 Pentagon attack.

It should be obvious even for the latest skeptics that no plane with passengers hit the Pentagon!

link   
That also looks like AA fire with tracer rounds. Are we sure that is of the crash site?

link   

As I said earlier, I don't think it's the crash site.

link   
Russians seperatist who are realy Russians did the thing because Putin gave them better technology.Also they all ready shot down and murdered other innocent people on planes.

So far everyone said.."They did not shoot it down,when it was shot down."

link   
By smoke trail I meant the trail from the plane after it was hit. The video shows the explosion on the ground but not a smoke trail to the ground.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
Someone embed this www.youtube.com...

WHAT is shooting FROM the crash
relooked its not proof of anything to do with this crash?
edit on 17-7-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Haven't read thru all the replies, but has anyone considered this was the plane that wen't missing months ago, was possibly going to be used in some nefarious manner as a weapon? The plot was was discovered and then shot down by its intended target?

no it is not the same...there was a dutch passenger on this flight and he took a pic before it took off..he wrote "this is what it looks like, in case it disappears" oh the irony...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting... some air accident investigator is saying he sees no sign of a missile as there is no smoke trail to the impact sight.

Also, no reports of a debris trail... hmmm...

Edit: and a military expert says the radar operated suspected missile might hit near the tail and not necessarily make a fire... sry if already discussed...
edit on 7/17/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join