It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I got the impression his thinking was in a very narrow focus.

Yes, he was focused on what he expected to see after a skin-on-skin missile strike. And He would be correct in that case. However that type of strike is not likely with the 'supposed' AA system used. When the other gentleman attempted to explain that a proximity fused strike would not produce the same effect, he was unable to understand. I expected more from an 'expert'.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The fact they call them seperatist when they are Russians is bizarre enough.

Not really, if a major countries labels a screw-up done by "Separatist's" thing the whole thing gets swept under the rug.

If the same country takes, or has to take responsibility for the action then it's a whole new ball game.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Which would seem to contradict the video we have all been shown as the crash site would it not?

link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

all the reports i have seen say that the debris field is spread out over nine miles.
this would indicate that the plane broke up in the sky.

NBC news is running a loop of the debris large pieces all over that are not burned.

link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Russians seperatist who are realy Russians did the thing because Putin gave them better technology.Also they all ready shot down and murdered other innocent people on planes.

So far everyone said.."They did not shoot it down,when it was shot down."

The area in which the fighting is occurring is populated by people who supported and voted for the legitimate democratically elected leader of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovich, who is from this area. He was overthrown in an armed couped orchestrated by the US which armed the Maidan terrorists and spent $5 billion on NGOs to make this happen. Ukraine was pro Russian and the people of this industrial area are pro Russian and received good weapons and good training. The idiots who believe CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC believe the propaganda which says that these rebels are stupid people who are receiving lots of arms from Russia. The freedom fighters already had a lot of good weapons before this anti-Russian conflict was orchestrated by the US (World War III started by US). In addition they have captured tanks, APCs, artillery, and in one case an Su 25 warplane because the Ukrainian army is an inferior military force, and many of them have surrendered or switched sides to the freedom fighters. The freedom fighters are a superior force. That is why the Kiev forces keep dying. The only thing the fascist junta has going for them is aircraft and CIA advisers. Aircraft are being taken out of the calculation. The freedom fighters are not rag tag rebels. This is the same brainwashing that says North Korea is a backward country and has a puny military. How does a backward country produce nuclear weapons and put a satellite in orbit? Mostly everything US media says about Russia and Putin is a lie. They have an agenda to surround Russia with more NATO members and ABM systems so they can shoot down Russian ICBMS in the boost phase enabling the US to conduct a nuclear first strike on Russia without fear of retaliation. The strategy of the US is to conquer planet Earth by invading and overthrowing country after country while making the victims appear to be the aggressors.

link   
CNN expert: "conspiracy theories we shouldn't even entertain" followed by "here's what I think"

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
*breaking*

KIEV, Ukraine — As news broke of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 being downed in eastern Ukraine, the separatist’s shadowy commander with a pencil mustache issued a dark warning on social media.

Through his VK.com account, Russia’s version of Facebook, the self-proclaimed defense minister of the Donetsk People’s Republic, Igor Girkin — who goes by the nom de guerre Igor Strelkov — boasted about shooting down a plane.

"We did warn you — do not fly in our sky," he wrote.

Thinking it was a Ukrainian transport plane, Strelkov added that “a plane has just been downed somewhere around Torez, it lays there behind the 'Progress' mine,” referring to the mining town of some 80,000 people.

“And here is the video proving another 'bird' falling down,” he continued. “The bird went down behind a slagheap, not in a residential district. So no peaceful people were injured,” Strelkov wrote, adding that there is also information about a Ukrainian military plane shot down.

However, Strelkov deleted the post when he found out it was actually a commercial jetliner carrying 295 innocent people — not a military aircraft.

mashable.com...
edit on 17-7-2014 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Because he is a member of the state run media he fills that his opinion is more plausible than what we crazies in the middle class think

link   
I can believe that Putins plane may have been the intended target. That would make some sort of sense.

Im just sitting here scratching my head that it was another Malaysian 777. Somehow this just sits wrong with me. Any other airline out of how many possible airlines???? Just weird.

link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

That was over an hour ago. Fake IMO

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
a reply to: Zaphod58

Seriously? Airlines post stuff like this?! This seems very odd to say the least..

Link to tweet

No #! Seems like they are trying to pin it on Urkraine in order to go in and bring the country to its knees. This could have easily been done by Russia. They have all the military hardware on the Ukranian border still. If they successfully pin it on them then UN and Russia can both move in at the same time and really get World War III going?

link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'm calling it now.

The "Black Box" will be too damaged to discern any information from.

This will allow all players to fuel speculation, move armies, spend money.

I will go one better if the black box is found.

It's off to Mother Russia to 'verify' what happened.

We know how that story will go.

'Wasn't us' !

Ukraine Rebels Find Black Box, Multiple Airlines Halt Routes Over Ukraine: Full MH 17 Update

link   

originally posted by: maddy21
CNN expert: "conspiracy theories we shouldn't even entertain" followed by "here's what I think"

Heard that and started laughing. I wonder what screen they have in the studio that has ATS up and this thread live?

link   
Ukranian Rebel Commander brags they shot down a plane.

www.vox.com...

It looked like the smoking gun: exactly 35 minutes after Malaysia Airlines flight 17 went down over eastern Ukraine, a social media account belonging to the eastern Ukrainian rebel commander Igor Strelkov posted a message bragging of having "brought down" an aircraft.

"We warned you, stay away from our skies," the message said in Russian, according to translations posted by Russian-speaking reporters. The message was posted at 5:50 pm local time on Thursday; the flight had crashed at 5:15 pm. The post included two videos that appeared to show a large explosion. One of them is still viewable on YouTube.

I hope this is fake.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just using common sense because it is a war zone...Doooooh.

link   
uh oh. might not be fake.

en.itar-tass.com...

Self-defence forces of the Donetsk People’s Republic have taken control over a missile defence army unit equipped with Buk missile defence systems, the press service of the Donetsk People’s Republic told Itar-Tass on Sunday. So far, no details are available about the number and condition of the missile systems taken over by the self-defence forces. The press service refused to comment. The Buk missile defence system is a mobile medium-range surface-to-air missile (SAM) system designed to defend field troops and logistics installations against air threats in conditions of heavy electronic countermeasures and intense enemy fire.

link   
I'll hold my breath on the truth the "Black Box" holds too.

( cough cough )

link   
Time for NATO to mobilize.

link   

The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft - 15:44

That's 37 minutes apart. Even using the internet, a person get better location data then what would have been if this is what happened.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Ukranian Rebel Commander brags they shot down a plane.

www.vox.com...

It looked like the smoking gun: exactly 35 minutes after Malaysia Airlines flight 17 went down over eastern Ukraine, a social media account belonging to the eastern Ukrainian rebel commander Igor Strelkov posted a message bragging of having "brought down" an aircraft.

"We warned you, stay away from our skies," the message said in Russian, according to translations posted by Russian-speaking reporters. The message was posted at 5:50 pm local time on Thursday; the flight had crashed at 5:15 pm. The post included two videos that appeared to show a large explosion. One of them is still viewable on YouTube.

I hope this is fake.
Sounds like real evidence to me.They deleted it because Putin and Russia are liars and always have been.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join