It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here is an interesting side theory of mine on this whole situation. What do you all think?

General Conspiracies Forum

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakiusFogg
a reply to: wycky

I really hope this is not it. If it is, it shows the right wing on fire, but the fuselage intact *with unknown damage) and the aircraft still flying. if reports are to be believed that parts and bodies were falling from the sky, then this means that after this footage the aircraft failure structurally. This means that when the missle struck, and for time after that, people were alive in the plane, knew what was happening, and potentially were alive all the way down.

My gods I don't know how to even comprehend that. Horrific to say the least. I feel cold

Gods help them all.

Of course that would be the case when an A/C at altitude travelling above mach.5 is attacked by missile.................or internal bomb.

"Gods" ain't in it, my friend.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica

Why would the Ukie military need BUK's when the separatists have NO aircraft?

Very interesting point

Not really no.

The Pro Russians would benefit from having them.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Its on the last page from here, a post by wycky takes you to live leak where it has been posted with that title

Unconfirmed Video Malasian Plane Being Shotdown

Your thoughts.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

So Im glad its not that aircraft.

edit on 19/7/2014 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg

I may not 100% agree with what the post said but it covers the basic premis of what I wanted to say,

Two main facts cannot be discredited

1: MH370 identical plane, never found
2: reports that the bodies have been dead before flight and already decomposing

Both these questions are and must be considered

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Very interesting point

Not really no.

Yet he was talking about the Ukranians needing BUK missiles when the pro Russian seperatists have no aircraft.

link   
Russian separatists brought the plane down, they tweeted it then when they realized it was a civilian aircraft they deleted it, that is all there is too this story, you people that think it was a fake/scam/other Malaysian plane/want to be ashamed of yourselves, real people lost their lives here, real children , real families just like you and me, this isn't the bloody movies!!!

Putin has blood on his hands, and i hope the person that pulled the trigger has nightmares for the rest of their lives, in reality they wont give a damn

link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

I can answer your question. The Ukrainian government thinks Russians can invade any time. For Ukraine, these are regular military ops as can be clearly seen from the deployment of heavy weapons.

It is unlikely rebels can hold off a military force with rifles.

There is a war going on with fierce fighting in which air-crafts are being shot down regularly. I am really surprised by the illogical statements being put by Western governments and level of ignorance being shown.

A thought has occurred to me if Russia was aware of this particular plane's flight path or not. Logically the plane would fly over Russia after exiting Ukraine's airspace. If that is the case, it is impossible that Russians would shoot down the plane.

edit on 19-7-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: damoney

No it's not and I would stand here and debunk any and all attempts to try and convince the possibility of substituting one aircraft for another.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

Very interesting point

Not really no.

Yet he was talking about the Ukranians needing BUK missiles when the pro Russian seperatists have no aircraft.

Riiiiight, so Russia don't have aircraft then??????

seriously

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I may not 100% agree with what the post said but it covers the basic premis of what I wanted to say,

Two main facts cannot be discredited

1: MH370 identical plane, never found

Which means linking it into this incident is just as wrong as it is right.

2: reports that the bodies have been dead before flight and already decomposing

Yet family members of those who were lost have not been investigated for killing their relatives and keeping them on ice for a few days before taking the corpses to the airport, getting them through security via a weekend at bernies scheme, getting them onto the plane all without anyone else noticing whats going on.

Have you ever seen what extreme blunt force trauma can do to a body?

Both these questions are and must be considered

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mindsmog

Omg, people just don't read and take everything out of context, superannoying. Read back I even specifically replied to say the Russian have planes they could need em for.

Sheesh.

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

quantify both of those.

1. identical. show with the spec of the aircraft, and LOPA for both aircraft, I also wnat to see the following, flight reports, AD status SB status LLP sheets Engine and Landing gear, Components statuses. Defect logs, MEL history. for both aircraft as well as the build docs from boeing before you can convince me they are identical. Because I KNOW they are not. no aircraft is. the only similarity is that it is a 777 model Boeing aircraft. there is ends.

2, Post a credible source, to state that a pathological investigation has shown the people were dead and decomposing before the flight.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

Very interesting point

Not really no.

and as someone else already pointed out Russia do have aircraft that have violated Ukrainian territory. Contrary to popular belief the Ukraine military had these items before the pro russians went stalin in their areas.

We also have Russia shipping military supplies in through the border areas that Ukraine does not control.

A military is going to have sams.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakiusFogg

You're "glad"?

I've tried to explain to you that the exact same thing is what would have happened to MH17, regardless of whether this was the actual video or not! The debris field was 9 miles long. That means the plane scattered victims that distance.

I assure you, there is NOTHING to be "glad" about.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg

Why, it is already clear that it went mostly the same, we have all heard the reports of people falling from the air.

Why are you playing dumb I ask.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

and as someone else already pointed out Russia do have aircraft that have violated Ukrainian territory.

Yes, I was the first to point that out. Really it's hard to have a logical discussion with some of you when comments are constantly being misinterpreted and taken out of context. Read back and look for your mistake. Bye.

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

read the original post I made and stop twisting my words. I am glad that the people all 295 of them were not subject to a drawn out and horrific fall. It says nothing about the #ty event of another aircraft being shot down, regardless of whether it is a military aircraft.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Not that i need to justify anything, I was asked where the live link, link was posted, I responded to that post.

Stop being an arse, and read the thred.

nothing dumb going on here, I know more about this industry that all of you put together.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There is no need of jumping up and down about the words of a so called rebel commander. It does not add up to much.

No Russian official has taken that line.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join