It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

In this day and age you would think people would be sat around filming 24/7 just on the off chance that something might happen at some time.

Sure, regular people hanging out in a zone of armed conflict controlled by rebels and waiting to get that big picture. Nothing like being taken as a spy for the other side.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: WeZet

while i understand how hard this has to be for the Dutch people, i don't think that would be a good idea. firstly, as you said, introducing yet another country's military onto the scene is very dangerous. additionally, while it is true that most of the victims are Dutch, there is a significant amount of victims from other countries. by declaring the site to be Dutch territory, you indirectly disrespect the countries of the other victims, intentionally or not, someone will be upset. as if this wasn't already upsetting enough.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: SomebodySomeone

and as someone else already pointed out Russia do have aircraft that have violated Ukrainian territory. Contrary to popular belief the Ukraine military had these items before the pro russians went stalin in their areas.

We also have Russia shipping military supplies in through the border areas that Ukraine does not control.

A military is going to have sams.

C,mon, they are clearly refering to the fact that, we have been led to believe that the Ukranians didn't have BUK's and the pro-Russians did.

Pro Russian rebels did have BUK's - read the link in my signature line.

So did the Ukranians is the point he's trying to make.

People are still trying to claim the rebels did not have them. Then it went to Ukraine has them but there is no need to have them in that area since the rebels do not have aircraft.

People are still sidestepping the issue by ignoring the info about the rebels. Thats my point.

I asked this question earlier, did the rebels also have the associated radar vehicle?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

You mean like these guys?

And actually the reporter in this has previously been kidnapped and help for days by the separatists

WARNING, GRAPHIC

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeZet There would be danger of further escalation though, as the Dutch troops would be trigger happy after seeing how the separatists robbed the bodies of their possessions.

Please provide me a link with proof of that allegation.

Poor people respectfully putting valuable linen over the deceased is all I've seen.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

and as someone else already pointed out Russia do have aircraft that have violated Ukrainian territory. Contrary to popular belief the Ukraine military had these items before the pro russians went stalin in their areas.

We also have Russia shipping military supplies in through the border areas that Ukraine does not control.

C,mon, they are clearly refering to the fact that, we have been led to believe that the Ukranians didn't have BUK's and the pro-Russians did.

People are still trying to claim the rebels did not have them. Then it went to Ukraine has them but there is no need to have them in that area since the rebels do not have aircraft.

I think its a pretty safe bet that the rebels are no longer in possession of a single BUK system..

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

A possibility would be to declare the crash site Dutch soil.

Ha, good luck with that, who the area belongs to is kinda the stake of a war right now.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

I think its a pretty safe bet that the rebels are no longer in possession of a single BUK system..

There is some nice video of a BUK with only 2 missiles on a truck being chipped back to Russia so I think you are right.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg

This is a news report by a reporter, not regular people hangin around filming. Another out of context comment.....

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralTrespass

Ha, good luck with that, who the area belongs to is kinda the stake of a war right now.

Not really.. Its Ukraine territory.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Actually you're wrong, this guy has been hanging around there since the beginning filming, and does NOT hold normal press credentials, because VICE is citizen journalism. He has already been held by pro Russian forces once before, as a suspected spy.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And it´s not in hands of the seperatists?

Sigh, I don't know wether to laugh or cry.

*shakes head in disbelief of the level of thickness*

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And it´s not in hands of the seperatists?

Sigh, I don't know wether to laugh or cry.

*shakes head in disbelief of the level of thickness*

If its in the hands of the Pro Russian rebels then Ukraine did not deploy the missile into that area or fire it. Since, as you pointed out, its controlled by Pro Russians.

Secondly refute the facts and stop attacking the poster.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Dutch banks act on MH17 credit card looting reports

Amsterdam (AFP) - Dutch banks said Saturday they were taking "preventative measures" after reports of credit cards being looted from the Ukrainian crash site of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, where 192 Dutch citizens died.

"International media report that victims' bank cards have been stolen," the Dutch Banking Association said in a statement.

click link for remainder of article.

Yup, Pro Russians are treating the bodies with respect -

/end sarcasm.
edit on 19-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Canada declared Ottawa Civic Hospital to be Dutch soil when Queen Julianna of the Netherlands went into labour there during a visit to our nations capital.

Hence, Princess Margriet was technically, born in Holland.

With the political will on both sides to 'do the right thing' it could easily happen.

Unfortunately, that "will" does not exist.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

If its in the hands of the Pro Russian rebels then Ukraine did not deploy the missile into that area or fire it. Since, as you pointed out, its controlled by Pro Russians.

So you skip past the point I was making, namely that the area is the stake of a war which is undeniable only to somehow use my comment against me as if I was denying that the pro Russians were responsible for firing the missile.

You just can't seem to get anything right.

edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg

A free lance reporter.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Refute the facts and stop attacking the poster.

Secondly you dont get it both ways - If its controlled by pro Russians then Ukraine could not have been responsible.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join