It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mindsmog
Russian separatists brought the plane down, they tweeted it then when they realized it was a civilian aircraft they deleted it, that is all there is too this story, you people that think it was a fake/scam/other Malaysian plane/want to be ashamed of yourselves, real people lost their lives here, real children , real families just like you and me, this isn't the bloody movies!!!

Putin has blood on his hands, and i hope the person that pulled the trigger has nightmares for the rest of their lives, in reality they wont give a damn

You're the one that should be ashamed of yourself.

Putin is innocent UNTIL proven guilty and any student of history knows the official story is seldom the TRUTH.

Save your "bloody" rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakiusFogg
a reply to: AstralTrespass

Not that i need to justify anything, I was asked where the live link, link was posted, I responded to that post.

Stop being an arse, and read the thred.

nothing dumb going on here, I know more about this industry that all of you put together.

Can you qoute my post were I attacked you about that?

Why don't you just stop being here cause sofar you are nothing but a source of confusion and annoyance.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The mounting evidence points to a false flag by USA-Ukraine combine.

If Ukraine ATC knew about the plane, why not Russian ATC.

Nobody has said till now that Russian ATC was informed or knew of the plane's path.

Can somebody clear my doubt.

More than the issue of who shot the plane is the issue why the plane was there in the first place.
edit on 19-7-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
With such ''accidents'' It's time (their) mothers slap these kids (anyone doing war crimes) on their behind...

No more playing.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Why, it is already clear that it went mostly the same, we have all heard the reports of people falling from the air. Why are you playing dumb I ask.

Source of confusion, read actually making sense against some of the wildest insane rubbish I have ever heard,

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Psynic

read the original post I made and stop twisting my words. I am glad that the people all 295 of them were not subject to a drawn out and horrific fall. It says nothing about the #ty event of another aircraft being shot down, regardless of whether it is a military aircraft.

Are you in some kind of FOG!!!

TWO HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT!!!

298 people aboard MH17 were precisely subjected to the HORROR you supposedly dread.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JakiusFogg
777 with serial 28416 and paint similar to MH17 and MH370 has been in israel for months prior to mh370. owner moabery, and subsidiary of george soros.
Amsterdams schiphol has security controlled by Israel, e.g., access to any aircraft and passanger lists. where are the tail numbers for MH370, and 777 serial 28416 right now?
recall that the tail numbers of supposedly crashed aircraft on 9/11 were found flying months later....

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Example, even after it has been pointed out to you that the people on flight mh17 suffered the same fate as the horrible demise you described after seeing the footage of the other plane being shot down, you still make idiotic comments like "Oof, I'm glad they didn't suffer that fate".

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and as someone else already pointed out Russia do have aircraft that have violated Ukrainian territory. Contrary to popular belief the Ukraine military had these items before the pro russians went stalin in their areas.

We also have Russia shipping military supplies in through the border areas that Ukraine does not control.

A military is going to have sams.

C,mon, they are clearly refering to the fact that, we have been led to believe that the Ukranians didn't have BUK's and the pro-Russians did.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Are you all paying attention to the way the originated, its seems not.

I am not detracting from anything, so GET OUT OF MY FACE.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I understood what you meant. Yes, let's hope that they didn't have to endure such horror and agony and that it was fairly quick.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
777 with serial 28416 and paint similar to MH17 and MH370 has been in israel for months prior to mh370. owner moabery, and subsidiary of george soros.
Amsterdams schiphol has security controlled by Israel, e.g., access to any aircraft and passanger lists. where are the tail numbers for MH370, and 777 serial 28416 right now?
recall that the tail numbers of supposedly crashed aircraft on 9/11 were found flying months later....

People really died in planes in 9/11 and this MH17 incident. Let us not ignore that.

However remember that NWO (West) does not care about people. For them it is always about power. Dead are only a reason or excuse to kill even more people.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

MSN 28416 is 9M-MRI, not the aircraft in MH370 or MH17 (9M-MRO and 9M-MRD)

it could be it was on maintenance check

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomebodySomeone
I understood what you meant. Yes, let's hope that they didn't have to endure such horror and agony and that it was fairly quick.

Argh, but they did according to reports of the plane breaking up and scattering over 10 miles and people falling out of the sky landing in gardens.

I just don't know how to say anything civil next so...........
edit on 19-7-2014 by AstralTrespass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Are you all paying attention to the way the originated, its seems not.

Is this even a sentence?

There were 298 alleged victims on flight MH17.

Are you prepared to correct yourself or are you going to continue to be a source of inanity?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I get that, but what I'm saying is that I hope it was quick and not a drawn out process. Let's hope that - maybe due to the initial missile impact or altitude or something - many of them were unconscious e.t.c. I believe Jakius was thinking along the same lines.

(post by JakiusFogg removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomebodySomeone

You can "hope" all you want OR you can look at the craters in the farm fields with the corpses in them.

MH17 blew up at 33,000', spilling people across the sky.

It took minutes for them to reach the ground.

If you want to show RESPECT for the deceased you will cease to be part of a discussion alleging it could be any other way.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Winds. Planes very very rarely fly their exact course as planned. Turbulence and winds will get them off it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

However, we can still continue to believe that the aircraft was obliterated in the sky, and everyone died instantly, rather than suffering a protracted event.

Yes we definately can do that , only the evidence sofar suggests that they didn't die instantly, and that at least some were sucked out of the plane while probably being alive.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join