It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Released Alien from Border Crisis Arrested for Alleged Murder, Kidnapping in Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Congrats! 11 Million Illegal Immigrants in the USA and if Briebart and "anonymous sources" can be believed, you found one that committed a murder!

The USA murder rate is 5 per every 100k. Americans killing Americans …every year.

That is 550 murderers for every 11 Million US Citizens.

Them evil Immigrants have some catching up to do! They are only .0018% the murderers that the average legal, red, white and blue American is! Maybe they need more guns?

Xenophobia cracks me up.

One murder by an illegal is one to many, don't you think?
That is one person,,, your, mother, wife, husband, son, daughter any loved one that would be alive today if our Laws where enforced.
Is that not true?

If just car thievery were the main concern, it would be an important problem to address. However, the Office of Immigration Statistics reported that of the 188,382 deportations of illegal aliens in 2011, 23 percent had committed criminal traffic offenses (primarily driving under the influence). Congressman Steve King (R-IA) estimates that illegal alien drunk drivers kill 13 Americans every day — that’s a death toll of 4,745 per year.[4]

The 23 percent criminal traffic offenders figure is only part of the overall picture. According to the Center for Immigration Studies, another 23 percent, more than 43,000 illegal aliens, were convicted of drug offenses. The violent crime category of assault, robbery, sexual assault, and family offenses comes to 12 percent. The non-violent crime grouping of larceny, fraud, and burglary totaled seven percent, and on the list goes — equaling 100 percent of illegal aliens who have been through the criminal justice system and inflicted thousands to millions in cost per alien on the system, for issues having nothing to do with their illegal entry into the country.[5]

illegal crime
I know, I know you won't like the above source, it's to Patriotic.

The Obama administration released illegal immigrants who went on to commit more crimes, including charges of 19 murders, 3 attempted murders and 142 sex crimes, the House Judiciary Committee said in a report Tuesday.
All told, 16 percent of the nearly 47,000 illegal immigrants the administration was notified of but declined to deport between 2008 and 2011 under its Secure Communities program have gone on to be charged with other crimes, the committee said.

linky FOR YOU

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

I don't get the "Lubbock, Texas" part.
( i.e. I can't find any other reference to Lubbock )

HOWEVER

West-of-Lubbock: Be Alert for SLOW-MOVING Vehicles on Texas Highways

AND

We've seen 3 other Mexico-Plated-Vehicles in the last TWO-Weeks.

BUT

Remember: MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) Gang ... Recruiting

-
OPINION: Just ... Beware

edit on 16-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Since some of you seem to care about the well being of the immigrants more than our own citizens.

“Certainly I hope they stop coming because we probably will have more deaths as the hot weather continues,” says Cuellar. “It’s not just the heat that could kill them but there are other dangers. Officials at Lackland Air Force Base told us that one-third of young girls that come across – and they were just like little babies; 10, 11, 14 years of age. That about one third of them get raped and/or abused on the way here.”

source

Is that better proof that they know they are letting criminals across the border? What about the children being raped on the way here? That's what this is about right? The children? Where is the outrage at Mexico allowing these children to be raped within their borders?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Wait until all the gang members get settled in, and start carving out their turf...in *our* cities.

We ain't seen nothing yet...

Des

Hmmmm.

That is prolly what all the ammo purchase's and the 'free' government Mrap's is all about.

They know whats coming.

And they enabled it.
edit on 16-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So your saying it is bad an illegal did this. Would it have been better if the attacker was American born?

Or are you just trying to paint all illegals as bad? Or is this political?
edit on 16-7-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

So your saying it is bad an illegal did this. Would it have been better if the attacker was American born?

Of course it political. It's our dumb ass President that set this whole debacle up in the first place. How can you get more political than that.

We are supposed to sort it out, and figure out how to pay for it all? That's a pretty big political issue too, unless you are on hand outs too, and don't give a crap how it gets paid for.

Des

(post by guohua removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Maybe they need more guns?

Xenophobia cracks me up.

a reply to: Indigo5

Maybe this'll Crack You Up,,,,

The agents seized a Hi-Point .40 caliber handgun that had the serial number filed off. During questioning by agents, Romero told them that he had purchased the gun for $150; the documents don’t show his reason for buying the handgun.
The man told agents that he had been deported in the past.

Linky

OK, We'll just release these one in your Neighborhood, At your front door.
Any reason why we shouldn't?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Ahh the ole circular argument trick. What I'm saying is....If this guy killed a woman and abducted some kids within days of entering America I'm sure this wasn't his first brush with law enforcement in some country. Had they actually tried to find out who he was instead of issuing him a summons to appear in court an american citizen would still be alive. Do you have a point to anything you are stating other than some straw man argument? This has nothing to do with politics. I don't vote and identify with neither side. It's a matter of people coming across that border intending to do harm and them doing nothing about it. We only have one of the largest militaries in the world yet our southern border is open for criminals to cross at will to rape murder and kidnap. Get some perspective.
edit on 16-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

(post by Onslaught2996 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996.

Was it really necessary to point out this man was illegal? You can guarantee that if this man did not come here that this family would still be alive to day?

So are you implying that if this man had been detained a few weeks while they got a positive I.D. on who he was that he would have killed this woman? Chances are they never would have crossed paths. Even holding him a week would have essentially changed history allowing this woman to quite possibly live. I care because I got a daughter and god forbid one of these criminals they just casually release into society got his grubby little mits on her.

I am saying that the OP nor you do not give one crap about this person or their family...they are only pawns in your game to paint all illegals as evil and out to do American people harm.

I think you are projecting how you feel on to me. You are the one who apparently doesn't give a crap about anyones family. I have a problem with criminals. They don't call them illegals because they like to follow the law. 30% of federal prisoners are illegal immigrants. Do you have any facts to share, a valid opinion, or are you just here to disagree and antagonize? All I see you doing is putting words in peoples mouths and making presumptions.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That's very christian. unfortunately, they have no problem "judging" us. apparently, you must think that people from mexico and guatemala and ecudaor think just like you do. they don't. they are still pissed at the europeans, and we're the closest thing they have to take they're vengance out on. and when your talking countries south of the border, its ALL about the vengance.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

hey don't call them illegals because they like to follow the law. 30% of federal prisoners are illegal immigrants. Do you have any facts to share, a valid opinion, or are you just here to disagree and antagonize? All I see you doing is putting words in peoples mouths and making presumptions.

I never put any words into your mouth. Your headline is there for everyone to read. Why was it i necessary to put illegal in there.

Was it still not a tragedy...did you have to stir the anti immigration crowd more. Are you looking for more stars and flags.
Is it to help a cause you for?

Crime is about time and place, not from what country or if you are here illegally. You made the headline to cause a reaction to help your cause or to gain stars and flags.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

The headline is the headline of the news article.....as is common practice on this website. It sounds like you are just mad about it and came in here to disagree. You don't like it don't click the link dude. I believe forums are for people to talk about what's on their mind and share information with others. I have no idea what's on your mind except that you are mad I'm sharing this information with others. Share some information and stop trying to criticise me. Classic diversion tactic. Let's not make it about the news article or the murderer....let's make it about the person providing the information. Real classy bro.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I am actually not angry..just here to show that people like you don't care about the victim/victims just using a hot topic to further your cause or for stars and flags.

Don't hate because I showed you true colors. Of course it is from Briebart.

If you were really interested in the facts and the victims..you would went further in investigating the story. The term illegal wouldn't be needed.

It could have read...Pedro Alberto Monterroso-Navas Arrested In Death Of Woman, Kidnapping Of Kids: Cops

But for you...the term illegal was needed.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I am actually not angry..just here to show that people like you don't care about the victim/victims just using a hot topic to further your cause or for stars and flags.

If you were really interested in the facts and the victims..you would went further in investigating the story. The term illegal wouldn't be needed.

It could have read...Pedro Alberto Monterroso-Navas Arrested In Death Of Woman, Kidnapping Of Kids: Cops

Ooooh I get it. Illegals are a protected class now. Not like I pointed out where he was from. Only that he entered this country illegally. How a person entering a country ILLEGALLY and then breaking the law seemed logical to put together I will never know. Silly me. I'll be sure to send you a message with a rough draft of all my future posts to make sure they are up to your specifications.
Keep trying to derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Onslaught2996

I know, Schools out and your bored.
The term illegal was not used by those News Reporting Outlets for a Good Reason.

Let's not forget who's behind their still kissing,,,,, for what ever reason,,,,

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

it's called being honest in reporting.

leaving out those nasty little details is not being honest, is it.

like the "white-hispanic" detail the msm had to throw in the zimmerman case.

they had to shoehorn "white" in there somehow. lol!

and who cares, it's only 1 illegal, right?

besides, it's true.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

The term illegal was used by you guys because it helps your agenda.

I know how you guys hate being showed facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join