It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Released Alien from Border Crisis Arrested for Alleged Murder, Kidnapping in Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

it's called being honest in reporting.

Not when you guys use it...it is called furthering your agenda to make all illegals look bad.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: guohua

The term illegal was used by you guys because it helps your agenda.

I know how you guys hate being showed facts.

What's funny is the term "illegals" isn't even used in the headline. Further proof you are just trying to derail the thread. Creating conflict out of thin air. Forum trolling 101. I have no agenda. Just engaging in intelligent discourse with those who have something INTELLIGENT to say. You are all opinion, all bluster, and totally presumptuous. I apologize that your facts aren't always fed to you in the most palatable fashion. I wasn't aware intelligent adults couldn't read a news article and separate the facts from the "spin" or agenda. The amount of argument you have put up thus far should be saved for something that is categorically false, which this is not.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch

I wasn't aware intelligent adults couldn't read a news article and separate the facts from the "spin" or agenda.

Right wing 101 - play innocent Use hot topic to further agenda and then claim they they did not expect this kind of reaction at that intelligent people should make up their own minds.

But use key words to enrage target demographic.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Right wing 101 - play innocent Use hot topic to further agenda and then claim they they did not expect this kind of reaction at that intelligent people should make up their own minds.

But use key words to enrage target demographic.

Having an opinion and having an agenda are two totally different things. You seem to think you can't have one without the other. What point are you trying to make here in this thread? You don't like the term "illegals"? I'll quit calling them that when they quit breaking the law. Or the fact that they pointed out that he was in custody and released after a few days to commit this crime? Are you saying he's not an illegal? He didn't murder anyone? What exactly are you getting at besides attacking me, attacking the source, and attacking the wording of the facts?
edit on 16-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
So where are all of the immigrant apologists?

Just curious because any other immigrant thread would be three pages long already.

But just like old uncle Harry Reid says, the border is secure.

We are screwed because if the ignorance.

Oh they'll be in. Telling us this is just an isolated incident. Quoting murder rates from around the United States. They'll attack my source. They'll do anything but address the issue that these people can't be coming in like they are. We are already dealing with consequences. A woman was killed, children abducted. Sadly that won't sway them because...because....the "children".

I think this says it all and I posted it halfway down the first page. You were prophesied onslaught.
edit on 16-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Thanks for the laughs,'your country was built on immigrants And illegal immigration has existed since forever. Boo hoo them evil immgrants lol, whats even better is you guys vote for people that come out and use excuses like them poor people are bringing the plague lol.
Now dont worry jeb bush will save you guys lol.

Actually my great great grandparents registered when they came here. Ellis Isle became operational in the 1800's. Very few people are against all immigration, they are against ILLEGAL immigration.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

it's called being honest in reporting.

Not when you guys use it...it is called furthering your agenda to make all illegals look bad.

Oh,so this is when certain people use words they have different meanings compared to other people?Sounds very illogical to me.Your meanings are different and we have to discern your different meanings from standard English?
ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL,what is there to parse?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Actually the term illegal is used because entering the country illegally, is illegal. I know it's hard for your kind to comprehend commonsense.

It's pretty clear who is having trouble understanding the facts, all while attempting to derail this thread.

Yeah it's a very hot topic right now. You're just in here trying to press peoples buttons. ~$heopleNation
edit on 17-7-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Thanks for the laughs,'your country was built on immigrants And illegal immigration has existed since forever. Boo hoo them evil immgrants lol, whats even better is you guys vote for people that come out and use excuses like them poor people are bringing the plague lol.

Nearly every country was built on immigrants. It's no excuse to let criminals and uneducated masses pour across your borders after fighting long and hard to establish a sovereign nation.

If we're being so unreasonable, why don't you let a few million settle in your city and drain resources, drag down property values, increase the crime rate, and suck on the teet of social programs?
edit on 7/17/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Given the sheer number of immigrants it would be big news if no illegal immigrants killed anyone. However, if one does kill someone its not a national story.

Without statistics your story means nothing except there was another injustice in a world where there are 1,000,000 gross and appalling injustices, many of which include murder, happen every single day.

Show me that stats and come back with something. And if they are against your favor then "man up" and admit you are totally wrong. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've never understood why the left doesn't treat this the same as they treat gun control. If it saves even one life to force these people to be identified, and go through background checks and mental illness screening then isn't it worth it?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

originally posted by: wayforward
a reply to: rustyclutch

Given the sheer number of immigrants it would be big news if no illegal immigrants killed anyone. However, if one does kill someone its not a national story.

Without statistics your story means nothing except there was another injustice in a world where there are 1,000,000 gross and appalling injustices, many of which include murder, happen every single day.

Show me that stats and come back with something. And if they are against your favor then "man up" and admit you are totally wrong. Good luck.

What's funny is the thread is only 3 pages long and another member gave lots of stats on the previous pages. You should try reading before opening your mouth to start an argument. How about the 30% of federal inmates that are illegal immigrants?

In our population study of 55,322 illegal aliens, we found that they were arrested at least a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. Nearly all had more than 1 arrest. Thirty-eight percent (about 21,000) had between 2 and 5 arrests, 32 percent (about 18,000) had between 6 and 10 arrests, and 26 percent (about 15,000) had 11 or more arrests. Most of the arrests occurred after 1990. They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. One arrest incident may include multiple offenses, a fact that explains why there are nearly one and half times more offenses than arrests. Almost all of these illegal aliens were arrested for more than 1 offense. Slightly more than half of the 55,322 illegal aliens had between 2 and 10 offenses. About 45 percent of all offenses were drug or immigration offenses. About 15 percent were property-related offenses such as burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and property damage. About 12 percent were for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes. The balance was for such other offenses as traffic violations, including driving under the influence; fraud--including forgery and counterfeiting; weapons violations; and obstruction of justice. Eighty percent of all arrests occurred in three states--California, Texas, and Arizona. Specifically, about 58 percent of all arrests occurred in California, 14 percent in Texas, and 8 percent in Arizona.

ETA>>>SOURCE

There is plenty of information to be had if you choose to read it. So what's your next move? You going to attack me or the source now? There's absolutely zero point to your argument other than " it happens all the time". You could have just starred one of the other apologists posts and spared yourself the trouble of looking silly with that response you typed.
edit on 17-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Lol, you live in Canada man. You think this won't effect you eventually? It's all fun and games until...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

The political baiting and rudeness stops NOW!!!!!!!
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.......failure to post civilly and on topic has consequences.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So...this illegal who wouldn't have been here if Obama wasn't throwing out the red carpet, kills a woman. I believe that makes Obama liable for a law suit. Right? I mean, he broke the law and his oath by not protecting our borders and a woman died because of his action...or inaction. I believe that is...well...a crime. Or would that be...another crime?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

seems like aiding and abetting to me.

What does this traitor have to do to get thrown out? Not protecting our borders and not enforcing the laws of this country are a direct violation of his oath of office, if I didn't do my job as expected, I would be fired simple as that.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Would criminals suit you better? Or to be a legal description or PC maybe it should be defendants. Of course Human contraband sounds reasonable.

Ok thats it I like the sound of Human Contraband.. From now on if I remember of course the term illegal is no longer acceptable for MG it will be Human Contraband. Yes that's it, Human of the Contraband type, bootleg hominids, yes bombastic bootlegged Human Contraband, south, south of the smuggler zone, south where churros are the closest thing to a doughnut, and a good cigar is horse crap rolled in tea leaves on the thighs of virgin Female Human Contraband. Call me racist but I love their food, their women, and the word manana, it's the busiest day of the week.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
For anyone who wants to know how this is going to turn out....

Well why don't you just read about the Mariel boatlift and sort of wonderful things it did for South Florida.

I was born in Miami 1980, and the last 30years this place has turned into a pure cesspool of sh!t.

Murder, rape and kidnapping went through the roof with crazy full-auto gunfights in the streets all over Dade and Broward counties.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They should have a huge forum just for this topic, I feel there are many more of these horrors to come. Bet that!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join