It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Released Alien from Border Crisis Arrested for Alleged Murder, Kidnapping in Texas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

LUBBOCK, Texas—An illegal immigrant who was released by U.S. authorities with a Notice to Appear has been arrested for the alleged murder of a woman and kidnapping of children on U.S. soil. The alleged crimes occurred after the man was released.

s ource

Looks like at least ONE adult made it over the border and apparently it wasn't work he was after. The joke some of you people are promoting called amnesty is just going to bring about more of this. So how will all you "generous" people ,who think America should be one big melting pot open to anyone nimble enough to get across the border, feel when one of these people that hasn't been properly screened does something strange to one of your children?
edit on 16-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

As much as I detest this foreign invasion we are experiencing, it would be foolish to judge all of these people by the actions of one bad person.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Wait until all the gang members get settled in, and start carving out their turf...in *our* cities.

We ain't seen nothing yet...

Des

edit on 16-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

As much as I detest this foreign invasion we are experiencing, it would be foolish to judge all of these people by the actions of one bad person.

I'm not judging all of them. I'm saying that our refusal to seal up the border and find out who these people really are is going to allow for more of this. If they are so overwhelmed at the border patrol that people like this are making it in and just being released after a day or two........think of who else might be roaming the streets already. There are many reasons why what's going on at the border is wrong. This article just outlines one of the many reasons so many people are against this fake refugee crisis. They have NO clue who these people are and what they did where they lived. This man was actually in custody and released. But wait...I thought it was all women and children...You get my point now?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
You're right, more and more of these kind of instances will be discovered . But here is the problem.

Their message to illegal immigrants was, in the words of Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), "our doors are open."
"We are all connected. We can't just build a wall or a fence and say no more," Lewis said. "This is America. Our doors are open."
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who has said she would rather pass amnesty legislation than become Speaker again

link
Democrats following their Dear Leaders Orders to bring more cheap Labor making America One Large 3rd Word Nation.

edit on 16-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Wait until all the gang members get settled in, and start carving out their turn...in our cities.

We ain't seen nothing yet...

Des

Hello My friend, You're right of-course.
They've already started recruiting.

The officer said word on the streets is that gangs send members to the United States to recruit people.

Authorities say this isn't the first time the gang member has been arrested in the United States. Records show he entered the country illegally twice before.

STARR COUNTY - La Grulla police found a member of the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang among several illegal immigrants.

A La Grulla police officer pulled over a vehicle after a traffic violation. The officer discovered several undocumented immigrants.

The officer said he was shocked to find a member of the hyper-violent gang among the immigrants. He said the 26-year-old illegal immigrant from El Salvador was covered in tattoos linking him to the criminal organization.

The traffic stop happened on Military Road.

"I observed that the rear passenger had some tattoos on his elbow. Once I confronted him about them, he stated he was a gang member. Once I asked him to lift up his shirt, that's where I observed he had MS-13 tattooed on his chest and his back," the officer said.

The officer said he had never encountered a Mara Salvatrucha member.

"This department, we have never seen MS-13 gang members. We've seen our local gangs, you know, Vallucos and other gangs, but not MS-13," the officer said.

The officer said there were some tense moments during the traffic stop.

"Once I confronted him ... that's where he started (showing) he was tough, and more aggressive," the officer said.

The officer took precautions.

Linky

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So where are all of the immigrant apologists?

Just curious because any other immigrant thread would be three pages long already.

But just like old uncle Harry Reid says, the border is secure.

We are screwed because if the ignorance.

edit on 16-7-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
So where are all of the immigrant apologists?

Just curious because any other immigrant thread would be three pages long already.

But just like old uncle Harry Reid says, the border is secure.

We are screwed because if the ignorance.

Oh they'll be in. Telling us this is just an isolated incident. Quoting murder rates from around the United States. They'll attack my source. They'll do anything but address the issue that these people can't be coming in like they are. We are already dealing with consequences. A woman was killed, children abducted. Sadly that won't sway them because...because....the "children".

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

its not so much painting anyone with a brush as much as it is understanding that people who are in trouble one place , when given the opportunity to go somewhere else , will take that opportunity......

There will be in influx of people who come across that border who are wanted, or are in trouble in their home countries that will come here without a second thought......

its been that way for ages........

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You mean there are opportunists in this world who take advantage of opportunities?

Shocking!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yeah you are right...people who are in trouble. Trouble with the law. People who could have all sorts of bad backgrounds and we aren't even checking them. It's ok... with that attitude you can expect what happened in the article in a city near you. They are telling us that they are only getting women and children when clearly this isnt the case. The government is breaking numerous laws and endangering the welfare of it's citizens. The best people can come up with is "it's the right thing to do" or " it happens all the time". Not gonna cut it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have no problems 'painting with a broad brush' when the statistics back it up.

n our population study of 55,322 illegal aliens, we found that they were arrested at least a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. Nearly all had more than 1 arrest. Thirty-eight percent (about 21,000) had between 2 and 5 arrests, 32 percent (about 18,000) had between 6 and 10 arrests, and 26 percent (about 15,000) had 11 or more arrests. Most of the arrests occurred after 1990. They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. One arrest incident may include multiple offenses, a fact that explains why there are nearly one and half times more offenses than arrests. Almost all of these illegal aliens were arrested for more than 1 offense. Slightly more than half of the 55,322 illegal aliens had between 2 and 10 offenses. About 45 percent of all offenses were drug or immigration offenses. About 15 percent were property-related offenses such as burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and property damage. About 12 percent were for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes. The balance was for such other offenses as traffic violations, including driving under the influence; fraud--including forgery and counterfeiting; weapons violations; and obstruction of justice. Eighty percent of all arrests occurred in three states--California, Texas, and Arizona. Specifically, about 58 percent of all arrests occurred in California, 14 percent in Texas, and 8 percent in Arizona.

www.gao.gov...

They think the LAW doesn't apply to them to get here.

And they think the LAW doesn't apply to them after they get here.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

MS-13 has been going strong. These are the ones who preferred weapon is a machette. That might make the gun control group happy. Better to be hacked to death then shot, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the laughs,'your country was built on immigrants And illegal immigration has existed since forever. Boo hoo them evil immgrants lol, whats even better is you guys vote for people that come out and use excuses like them poor people are bringing the plague lol.
Now dont worry jeb bush will save you guys lol.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Thanks for the laughs,'your country was built on immigrants And illegal immigration has existed since forever. Boo hoo them evil immgrants lol, whats even better is you guys vote for people that come out and use excuses like them poor people are bringing the plague lol.
Now dont worry jeb bush will save you guys lol.

Our country was built on immigrants and after only 240 or so years we are about to collapse. Thank YOU for the laughs.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You mean there are opportunists in this world who take advantage of opportunities?

Shocking!

Yes There are!!
Can You Believe it!

And just look at one Opportunity given to them and how it's been abused by these Criminals.

The Red Cross has set up phone banks inside the processing center so unaccompanied minors can make phone calls to family members inside the United States and back home in Central America. According to sources, those phones are also being used by MS-13 members to communicate with gang members already in the United States and operating in cities like Atlanta, New York and Chicago. Further, many teenaged males inside the facility have approached Border Patrol agents and have said gang members have tried to recruit them from shared cells. According to the FBI, MS-13 regularly targets middle and high school students for recruitment.

YUP, in Chicago, Go Figure,,,,

Earlier this week an internal Border Patrol summary confirmed at least 16 MS-13 gang members from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala are being housed in the processing center after graffiti was found on bathroom walls. These same gang members admitted to acts of torture and murder in their home countries before heading north to the United States.

Link

Well they use this opportunity to Commit Murder, You Bet They Will.
They aren't going to stop and go to Church and become good Progressive Liberals Like Pelosi and Reid and be Your Neighbor and keep their grass cut and walk their dog and Blow Kisses To You Each Morning,,,, there Sun Shine!!

You're not going to want to live in their neighborhood.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
never mind...
edit on 16-7-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Give us your poor, tired...criminally insane.Kind of like the Mariel boatlift again.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Congrats! 11 Million Illegal Immigrants in the USA and if Briebart and "anonymous sources" can be believed, you found one that committed a murder!

The USA murder rate is 5 per every 100k. Americans killing Americans …every year.

That is 550 murderers for every 11 Million US Citizens.

Them evil Immigrants have some catching up to do! They are only .0018% the murderers that the average legal, red, white and blue American is! Maybe they need more guns?

Xenophobia cracks me up.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Give us your poor, tired...criminally insane.Kind of like the Mariel boatlift again.

Oh,, that reminds me,,, yes, President Carter,,, Out of the 120,000 Approximately we know of, there was a little over 2000 or so, caught committing crimes and had a criminal background and they were just plain Crazy!

Those were detained in Federal Prisons because Castro didn't want them back and if we returned them, he promised to kill them as they stepped of the plane or ship.
So, they are still locked up.

Yes, I remember that Fiasco.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join