It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The extermination of white people?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
White people are not being exterminated. Most non "White" countries do have a higher birthrate than White ones and America in particular is being overwhelmed (I live in California) by immigrants from not only Mexico, but China and the Middle East...but all that means is that we will no longer be the majority in the US. Doesn't mean we are being extinguished, just means that other groups are growing faster.

Being a white male is no longer the advantage it used to be in the US (preferred employment, preferred educational acceptance, preferential treatment by other whites) but that's just fine, that all was pretty elitist and mean spirited anyway.

The good side is that soon, being proud of being white will be OK...since we will be no longer the power holders. The bad side is that if you really dislike non-whites and their culture and general differences in Morality then you will be unhappy and uncomfortable with the way the world is heading....

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad

Maybe not exterminate but there is an effort to blend Whites away, genetically and culturally.

After us they'll move onto the next group and do it again.

After us whites, there's another group to blend away?

That said, my whiteness vanishes every summer.
If not for the blue eyes, I could almost sneak across the US/Mexican border......

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: deadeyedick

What conclusions are you drawing and why?

As for me, that topic is something I'd expect from a crowd I'd not want to play with. The only thing I see going on is bad people like to stir up hate by spreading that kind of propaganda.

I have no doubt there are some from every race or culture who want other races and cultures dead, but they are few in number, thankfully. We have prisons for them when they act on their hate.

I posed the question and my personal views do not change the question. I am not drawing conclusions. It would be easier to understand my op if you could find blame in my personal views?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Maybe not exterminate but there is an effort to blend Whites away, genetically and culturally.

After us they'll move onto the next group and do it again.

After us whites, there's another group to blend away?

That said, my whiteness vanishes every summer.
If not for the blue eyes, I could almost sneak across the US/Mexican border......

Skin color and eye color is a smokescreen. Think European instead, many different shades occur within but the dna cluster is tight.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

After us they'll move onto the next group and do it again. For you see they've been doing this a long time.

The people that are teaching you we're all the same, all bleed red, all the human race; they don't subscribe to these beliefs amongst themselves.

These people pull off their schemes thanks to their racial, cultural, and religious cohesion, They don't want the rest of the world doing the same thing.

No, I think that there's a movement out there to allow people to marry those that they love, and to not scream at them because they're marrying someone who doesn't have the same skin tone as them. Why the hell can't we just allow people to marry whoever they love?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here's a thought: why can't we all just be humans together? And not divide ourselves up by some bull excrement subdivisions based on the shade of our skin?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Have you got some stats about exterminating white people? Who's doing it? When? Where? Why?

How?

As a white person, I'm absolutely opposed to the idea of being exterminated.
Well i have no stats but let me ask you just how much are you opposed to the thought? Would you be one of those types that oppose the thought so much that you arm yourself? If so then you could be considered a home grown terrorist. Then if you went to a tea party demo that would seal the deal. Honestly that seems to be the qualifing thoughts that can put one on list now days.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg It seems to stem from the fact that white people manipulated others along the way to forming the great usa. Now there seems to be much cries about injustices and inequality charges that non whites want to deal with before determining that things are eaqual.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
NONSENSE!!!
White people will be naturally bred out of existence without any assistance whatsoever.
Someday intermingling of races will produce an all light brown human species.
This is evolution.

Can't happen soon enough and hopefully worldwide. Then maybe we can finally get some peace. As an added bonus people of mixed heritage tend to be the most beautiful people on the planet. Imagine a world where the women all look like Rashida Jones and Halle Berry. Yummy.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: g146541
NONSENSE!!!
White people will be naturally bred out of existence without any assistance whatsoever.
Someday intermingling of races will produce an all light brown human species.
This is evolution.

Can't happen soon enough and hopefully worldwide. Then maybe we can finally get some peace. As an added bonus people of mixed heritage tend to be the most beautiful people on the planet. Imagine a world where the women all look like Rashida Jones and Halle Berry. Yummy.

Imagine a world with no more blacks, can't happen soon enough! All the women will look like Kate Upton!

Doesn't sound right phrasing it like that does it?

Whatever happened for the push for diversity? We were all gonna celebrate our uniqueness, but now the movement is for sameness.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad
Cool your jets junior, we are talking about the long term effects of a true melting pot. The coming together of the human race is a good thing. Check back in a couple thousand years.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I dread the day that any single race on our planet is bred out of existence. The heritage, history, accomplishments, language, cultural outlook, contribution to humanity... all marginalized or made moot. Black, white, brown, yellow, whatever. It would be a catastrophe for humanity either way. Besides, I don't think Halle Berry and Rashida jones are particularly good examples. I don't find them particularly alluring. It's subjective, though. No, I would much rather call someone who looks and thinks differently brother because we've found common ground and true friendship than to call them brother because were are all exactly the same. It's literally breeding out the perspective that makes Humans so plucky.

Edit, it would be stupendously boring. Variety is the spice of life, and don't forget it.

Caucasians still number about 1 billion. 650+ odd million in Europe, then you have North America, Australia, Argentina etc. etc. etc. Much of Iran has a Caucasian population, as opposed to Arabs who are considered Semitic. Iran itself means Aryan in Farsi.

The difference is the proportion. Europeans alone, not including all Caucasians in 1914 accounted for just about 25% of the world's population. In 2014, Caucasians total account for about 14%. It has less to do with being mixed out of existence than it has to do with the rest of the world catching up in terms of longevity and infant mortality through medicine and nutrition. I wouldn't say there's a plan, but the paranoid might think so because of how the proportions are changing.
edit on 13-7-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2014 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Galvatron The only race I want to see thrive is the human race. It's not a plan or a conspiracy, just a hope for a brilliant beautiful future for all of our descendants.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

There's still plenty of whites who aren't mixed. Define white people??????? you know, white people!! Let us not be coy.

LOL

My kids are 'mixed.' They call themselves Twinkies (I'll let the deductive powers of the readership go to work).

As far as extinction, I'm not worried. Hardly even concerned about percentages diminishing. Truth is, color is more a less a fad ... a flavor of the day kind'a thing. I do worry about people who take this subject seriously ... and there are plenty of 'them' out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Have you got some stats about exterminating white people? Who's doing it? When? Where? Why?

How?

As a white person, I'm absolutely opposed to the idea of being exterminated.

Yeeeeyaaaaah.... i oppose this...and I oppose the extermination of any living creature!
I'm mixed...mostly french, German, Irish, Scottish......well crap...I'm screwed! Don't take account I stuck up for my best friends in south central L.A. in the 80's...well kill the virus I suppose.

In retrospect...I have a 6 month old dog with better manners than HUMAN. Hell....he even cares for the hamster......brings him cheeses...on a corn chip...both have shared time on the tube watching.....NASCAR AND FIFA....this house has never been quieter...

But Nancy Palosi said... it's an opportunity.... efff it...nuke us!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I share some of the sentiment. You have to know that Humans, despite being a single species, do have breeds. The science supporting this is too overwhelming. I'd much rather the vibrancy and diversity of humanity remain than it being bred into neutral beige. I think we would lose a lot of capability if we eventually became one breed.

Just differing opinions I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Frackish folks! Which species...will survive land and water....dolphins and perhaps gators... humans...to selfish.
My time is limited...leave it to nature....

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galvatron
I share some of the sentiment. You have to know that Humans, despite being a single species, do have breeds. The science supporting this is too overwhelming. I'd much rather the vibrancy and diversity of humanity remain than it being bred into neutral beige. I think we would lose a lot of capability if we eventually became one breed.

Just differing opinions I guess.

Diversity IS a good thing ... as well as the maturity to make your own choices as an individual. Most folks never find themselves geographically isolated to a point where they experience and understand the advantages of diversity.

And differing opinions ... yours have always been well constructed and worthy of note.

-Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Chiftel

Spaniards and Portuguese would have to labelled as white, wouldn't they? I know some with blond or red hair and blue eyes.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Galvatron
Exactly. It goes against the very fiber of our being. Right now humans heavily ponder the idea of other intelligent life in the stars. The thought of a completely unique species that can share with us. We yearn for the new and different. Should we now hope to blend alien life away too? Will make them look like halle berry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join