It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The extermination of white people?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: pavil

That's fine of course as long as the people want it.

The problem with mass immigration/multiculturalism is that it has been foisted on hundreds of millions of people throughout the Western world with no democratic mandate; dissenting voices have always been shouted down as "racist".

How can this bode well for the human race?

Hey, I'm not pro Illegal Immigration but you are making it sound pretty bad. It's not just a illegal immigration issue. As our world shrinks, the mingling of people from all over the globe is an inevitable consequence. It's not something to be feared/dreaded.......it's just what happens when people are much more mobile. It happened in Europe within various Continental countries, was THAT a bad thing too?

The more "biodiversity" the Human race has, the better chance we have at adapting to things that we can't even imagine right now.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Id say it is morelikea phasing out

As the populationsintermingle all races will be turned d into the human race

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's good to be a certain race until it isn't.. Native Americans come to mind, they were fine and good until White European settlers came over. They were not genetically predisposed to the diseases of the white man so as a people they were dying off left and right... When everyone is brown, nobody is going to be surviving if one race is immune and the other is not...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: yuppa

Canis lupus familiaris- all dogs started out from a common source as well but a Chihuahua is not a Great Dane.

The whole desire to make man a "non-animal" amazes me.

We are different, celebrate that and learn to embrace the similarities as well as the differences.

Destruction of the "white peoples"? Maybe. Probably for the best in the long run.

My how SPeciest of you. Dogs were intentionally bred away from the norm so do not even go there. they were maniulated evolution by man.

Diffrent races are not able to breed with another race if they are truly a diffrent race. HUMANS are NOT A DIFFRENT RACE JUST BECAUSE OF LOCATION AND LIFESTYLES. You are falling for the kool aid perpertrated by the Romans and governments around the world to keep us under control.

We are DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES ONLY with minor diffrences in shape and size and regional weaknesses/strenghts du eto where our ancestors grew up. We all started out brown but due to diffrent enviromental factors outwardly changed.

You cannot convince me there are really diffrent races as they are suppossed to be. A true Seperate race would be so diffrent it would not work.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The zio-kool-aid is more potent then I thought. When it comes to any other living organism you all fight tooth and nail against it's extinction. However with humans, we throw science out the window.

We are not all just some blank slate waiting for input via nuture. We are all inherently better suited for different tasks. Genetics doesn't magically stop with humans but rather gets more complex.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes humans are a special case, we're not animals, we're above that, MmmHmmm....

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
We'll go extinct as a species before we're all brown,

Well if that's truely your belief then what are you worried about? We'll all be dead anyways so you can relax the next time your daughter brings home a black person.
I have to say it...this thread reeks of fear and intolerance.
Take a bow.

-Peace-
edit on 14-7-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa It is possible that even though we all started out the same we were manipulated by someone just like dogs were. I wonder though how many dogs go around thinking they are of "pure blood".

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Since you seem sincere in seeking the truth, I shall attempt to deliver same as I've discovered it to be.

Short answer? No one's proposing to exterminate the whites in the US. They, (Liberal Progressive Elites) seek to marginalize whites while at the same time dispossessioning them of their wealth and property to make it available to redistribution.

A bit of background history on this. During the chaotic civil rights era the Liberal Elites in the US came to the conclusion that the only way they could forever eliminate racial animus on the part of whites toward blacks would be to use immigration policy to favor immigration of non-whites into the US such that the "white" population would be placed in a minority position in the US. Thus came the Immigration Reform Act of 1965. Per that legislation quotas were inverted such that only a small percentage of "whites" (Europeans) would be allowed to seek citizenship in the US. Much larger percentages were allotted to Hispanics, Asians, and Africans.

Not long after this development, the Liberal Elite Intellectuals that run the Universities developed the Multicultural/Diversity paradigm and began to insert the concepts into every course curriculum they possibly could. It was particularly effective in the Business schools and was a core concept in the MBA programs. It worked so well that speakers at any event were graded on how many times they inserted the words "Multiculturalism" and "Diversity" into their presentations. Anyone who questioned those notions was outed as a Luddite racist knuckle dragging hateful idiot.

As might be expected, the program is working quite well and whites in the US will be rendered unto minority status by the year 2050.

I could go on as to the next stage of this "movement", i.e. the dispossession of whites property and wealth, but its a rather convoluted subject. Suffice it to say that the Liberal elites understand that possession of real property, land, houses, etc. has been the wealth accumulation mechanism favored by whites to enrich themselves while at the same time, non-whites were shown to be unfairly discriminated against in lending practices such that they could never catch up to the white population in wealth accumulation. Put simply the liberal elites hate private property ownership and used the sub-prime lending crises as a mechanism to strip wealth from white homeowners and to put in place lending practices that make it near impossible for "middle class" whites to get mortgage loans. So, the current state of living arrangements is dictated by the needs of "Sustainable" Development. Thus, today, we find home ownership and the housing market to be in the toilet to the extent that "owning" or buying a home in the suburbs is to hang a millstone around the buyers neck.

Hopefully this helps to illustrate what's been going on and where this thing is headed.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eryiedes

Well if that's truely your belief then what are you worried about? We'll all be dead anyways so you can relax the next time your daughter brings home a black person.

Take a bow.

-Peace-
As to the amount of fear and intolerence is it any more than what is the norm of society? You do realeyes that their is more than one interputation of the post you responded to. So many are quick to point out racism with not much evidence. I wonder why we call different colors of people a race? That in itself implies that someone will win and someone will lose.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS Hey thanks and one of my main thoughts is that exactly what you describe in your post makes the whole scene ripe for someone to step in and take over the whole movement and send it in an unintended direction. Heck they could even use one half to do the job for them then deal with the other unsuspecting half. I am not saying that there is any agendea here to destroy anyone but that it creates opportunity for extermination. Let's just hope that the ole myths are just myths because things can happen very fast just as we seen with isis.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
As to the amount of fear and intolerence is it any more than what is the norm of society?

So, you can tolerate racism can you?
Sounds like this conversation is over.

-Good Day-

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Take a bow.

-Peace-

It is truly my belief, I'm glad you took my post as being insensitive to black people? Who has the real fear and intolerance??? Cool I didn't mention black people once but that's what you took from it... My stance is, all races are different and it's for a reason (biodiversity) and never said it was for a bad one until it was (genetic diseases or disorders)..

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I wonder why we call different colors of people a race?

Why?

Expedience and the subtle art of domination is what the invention of 'races' is all about.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

I am black you twit.

-Peace-

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: jheated5

I am black you twit.

-Peace-

Therefore you can't be racist, you twit? I'm glad to know that's how things work. Your stance was automatically superior because you think you can't be racist? That's how your fear and intolerance was shining brightly, you took something I said as offensive when I wasn't even talking about you or your race, losing battle here...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Eryiedes lol What a cop out. We all have to tolerate certain amounts of racism everyday. Do not lie to yourself. People are more comfortable around likeness and skin color is the first thing most see to rely on a bond. It is not everyone that sees this and seeks to dig deeper into character of each. Going around pointing out flaws with eachother does not help the whole process even though some are inclined to speak out everytime they get a chance degrade a trait that most are raised with.

If black people never banded together by color then they would not be as advanced as they currently are. I see nothing wrong with pride in herritage and culture but do see the downfall of groups thinking they are the master race and groups putting themselves above others. When any group of same people get together and gain power they have no other plans but to dominate and this is another problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hi all.

The extermination of white people?

or

As a white person, I'm absolutely opposed to the idea of being exterminated.

As a white person, I say:
=== It would not be a great loss.
=== On the contrary !!

!!! SEE ALL the BAD things the "whites" have done, EVERYWHERE they go !!!
= In North America on the indians and similars. . .
= In South America on the incas and similars. . .
= In Africa on the blacks and similars. . .
= In India on the Hindus and similars. . .
= and now, where there is oil/petrol. . .
. . .etc. . .etc. . .etc. . .etc. . .etc. . .

. . .not a great loss AT ALL ! ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: C-JEAN

A bad case of the white guilt ehh? Not sure if the there is a pill for that... I'm sure you can't pull up a list of what atrocities those people ever or you won't bother to look and educate yourself. The indoctrination and programming is working well with this one...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: C-JEAN

Consider the last 300 years. In the first 250 of those years, Europeans represented about 25% of the world's population and with a distinct technological advantage. Both are significant drivers for behavior. Combine those two variables in such a way for any other race or culture on the planet and I think you will find that few peoples throughout history have resisted abusing such a combination. Romans, Chinese, Persians, Arabs, Mongols, British, Japanese. All of history's great empires have partaken in conquest, atrocity, murder, and the rest when given these advantages.

Look into history. I think you'll find your sentiments are mistakenly focused.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join