It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The extermination of white people?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I wonder why we call different colors of people a race?

Why?

Expedience and the subtle art of domination is what the invention of 'races' is all about.

Great thread you linked

I have found that our launguage and actions are spiritually manifested and it leaves me to wonder about why that name was chosen and the implications it has on the group that coined the name. kinda sheds light on the whole group of spirits that view us in that light. Could we realy be in a race? I do find the idea that we are all the same to be a bit wrong. That is not to say i do not believe that we can't all find common ground. Any well oiled machine all has seperate parts that come together for the good of the whole.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5

Therefore you can't be racist, you twit?

Hence I spoke from my experience and not your twisted view of racial purity.
You know who else talked like that?
The Nazi's...so you're in good company I imagine.

I'm glad to know that's how things work.

Yes.
When someone is talking out of a hole best left to defocation, then absolutely...someone here will call you out on the fear and intolerance.

Your stance was automatically superior because you think you can't be racist?

No.
It's superior because my opinion is not born of fear.

That's how your fear and intolerance was shining brightly, you took something I said as offensive when I wasn't even talking about you or your race, losing battle here...

The fact that you think racial purity is a battle is very telling of the ignorance of your position.
Sounds like someone needs hug...from a (insert any color other than white here) person.
You have my pity.

-Peace-

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Eryiedes lol What a cop out. We all have to tolerate certain amounts of racism everyday. Do not lie to yourself. People are more comfortable around likeness and skin color is the first thing most see to rely on a bond. It is not everyone that sees this and seeks to dig deeper into character of each. Going around pointing out flaws with eachother does not help the whole process even though some are inclined to speak out everytime they get a chance degrade a trait that most are raised with.

If black people never banded together by color then they would not be as advanced as they currently are. I see nothing wrong with pride in herritage and culture but do see the downfall of groups thinking they are the master race and groups putting themselves above others. When any group of same people get together and gain power they have no other plans but to dominate and this is another problem.

Okay.
Most of this post is garbage.
Ex-postfacto reasoning to fit your own special brand of neurosis.
I see no such hatred where I live and work.
We have brown, black, red, yellow, white and guess what?
They don't cower in fear of what's different between people.
They embrace it.
They try and learn from it.
They discover new things about other people and themselves in the process.
We are all richer because of this...not weaker.
All this racial purity crap is waste of time and so is this thread.

-Ciao-

edit on 14-7-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I agree with that whole heartedly - minus the "falling for it" part.

The topic isn't about the destruction of the "white race", it is the "extermination of white people".

As there is no white race only human, the "white people" would be a breed of peoples (generally northern European). I do not see how anyone could say that "white people" are not in decline based on numbers alone.

I did not say we were different races nor was that my intent.

Natural evolution vs. manipulated breeding makes little difference really. The fact remains that there are similarities and there are differences. We cannot ignore one set and champion the other.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eryiedes

a reply to: Eryiedes lol What a cop out. We all have to tolerate certain amounts of racism everyday. Do not lie to yourself. People are more comfortable around likeness and skin color is the first thing most see to rely on a bond. It is not everyone that sees this and seeks to dig deeper into character of each. Going around pointing out flaws with eachother does not help the whole process even though some are inclined to speak out everytime they get a chance degrade a trait that most are raised with.

If black people never banded together by color then they would not be as advanced as they currently are. I see nothing wrong with pride in herritage and culture but do see the downfall of groups thinking they are the master race and groups putting themselves above others. When any group of same people get together and gain power they have no other plans but to dominate and this is another problem.

Okay.
Most of this post is garbage.
Ex-postfacto reasoning to fit your own special brand of neurosis.
I see no such hatred where I live and work.
We have brown, black, red, yellow, white and guess what?
They don't cower in fear of what's different between people.
They embrace it.
They try and learn from it.
They discover new things about other people and themselves in the process.
We are all richer because of this...not weaker.
All this racial purity crap is waste of time and so is this thread.

-Ciao-

We're not talking about little bubble America here, the melting pot of the world name for a reason. Go ahead and say that in China. The results won't be as pretty...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Who is talking about America?
Your assumptions are as off base as your position.

-?-

edit on 14-7-2014 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eryiedes
a reply to: jheated5

Who is talking about America?
Your assumptions are as off base as your position.

-?-

Well because you expressed your opinion on "sharing ideas" with other people, I never said this was a bad thing. I'm saying when you talk racial purity baloney go to China and tell them that, they're very much into that and they actually have government legislation promoting it, other places too...

I suppose if you woke up tomorrow and all black people were gone off this earth you wouldn't enjoy that very much either would you? Afterall this is a thread about the extermination of a certain race of people, I guess agreeing with it is okay as long as the people involved are white?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The last couple of pages have really gone off track. The thread started very civil with people discussing the merits of different positions as well as postulating the long term ramifications. To summarize, some people think the various breeds of humans would all meld into one over the long term and that this was preferable. Some people think that keeping the distinctness of the different breeds intact is advantageous. Some think there was a concerted conspiracy to accomplish the thread's title, others not.

What the heck happened guys?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Don't know about extermination. But i do know the rights of the white MAN especially are being trampled on. In a country that is supposed to have equal rights, we afford separate rights for every group except the white man. Back rights, gay, woman, and every minority group under the sun. If we truly want equal rights why is it we have separate ones. Should we not say human rights not black or otherwise? If you separate everyone into groups like it is that is not equal. If someone is wronged, it is wrong to treat anyone one like that period. Not just a black or a woman or a gay. We will never have equal rights as long as they separate them.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
all i know is jews, christians and muslims should leave europe. otherwise, they are being set up to kill each other. that is not good.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5

I'm saying when you talk racial purity baloney go to China and tell them that, they're very much into that and they actually have government legislation promoting it, other places too...

Don't worry.
America will soon surpass China on just about everything totalitarian.

I suppose if you woke up tomorrow and all black people were gone off this earth you wouldn't enjoy that very much either would you? Afterall this is a thread about the extermination of a certain race of people, I guess agreeing with it is okay as long as the people involved are white?

It wouldn't make any difference in how I conduct my day, providing I was not the cause.
And finally, I might have been on board with you had you titled this about the extermination of the human race...but you clearly state white...and that's the point at which I step off your magical misery tour.
Why don't you go and tell the Palistinians about how bad the whites have it.
No?
Okay...how about the Native Indians?
Still no, huh?
You'd be a complete d-bag if you said that to them wouldn't you?
So, now you know how you sound to me.

-Via Con Dios-
edit on 14-7-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Eryiedes

this is how you sound to me:

even though i don't know you, and even though you've never personally done anything to me, nor your parents, children, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, husband/wife, etc and even though you were born into your situation with your particular shade of melanin and had zero control over that aspect of who you are, and even though many of the events i've mentioned happened years to centuries ago, i still reserve the right to hold you personally responsible, specifically due to something totally out of your control.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
NONSENSE!!!
White people will be naturally bred out of existence without any assistance whatsoever.
Someday intermingling of races will produce an all light brown human species.
This is evolution.

There have been separate races since the dawn of time and there will still be pure, different races in the end. So, NO, to your theory that everyone will "intermingle". It won't happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
all i know is jews, christians and muslims should leave europe. otherwise, they are being set up to kill each other. that is not good.

?????? So where should we all go then?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: g146541
NONSENSE!!!
White people will be naturally bred out of existence without any assistance whatsoever.
Someday intermingling of races will produce an all light brown human species.
This is evolution.

There have been separate races since the dawn of time and there will still be pure, different races in the end.

No.

All human beings were originally black. Human life originated in Ethiopia. People migrated all over the world and changed in appearance due to climate adaptation. The concept of "purity" when talking about ethnicity is absurd. We are essentially just Africans who adapted to different climates.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Eventually, Nations will be based more on shared Ideals rather than the color of your skin/where you were born.

Thats just the typical bull# theory that the status quo globalists want you all to believe. They are doing a great job as evident here in this thread the amount of sheeple with "white guilt" complex is astounding & disturbing.
I ve already stated earlier in this thread that in my experience the mixing of the races miscegenation is actually not that common even among the brainwashed gen y' s. I am sure most of you prefer your kind own racial kind for dates or relationships plans despite your "guilt complex'" on here most likely all your sophistries are all academic.
There is another option here that you gen y' s with "'white guilt"have not considered that is non white races might just decide via force, tyranny or war to simply wipe Caucasians off the face of the earth.
After all that would be the easiest solution. All other races are quadrupling their numbers on the earth.
Caucasians are by comparison are almost static in reproductive stakes all the so much easier for them to accomplish genocide.

Btw i believe most of you the day i see more black farmers in anglo/euro nations! Or more black and asian politicians & media news readers etc.. (especially here in Australia, all these groups still seem to be white)

edit on 15-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

The zio-kool-aid is more potent then I thought. When it comes to any other living organism you all fight tooth and nail against it's extinction. However with humans, we throw science out the _ We are not all just some blank slate waiting for input via nuture. We are all inherently better suited for different tasks. Genetics doesn't magically stop with humans but rather gets more complex.

+1

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
Italians and Irish weren't considered white when they arrived to the Americas
Neither were the germans

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordGoofus green with purple polka dots.
omg aliens

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: undo

?????? So where should we all go then?

the usa, perhaps? dunno if they'll let you in if you're white however. but hey, this isn't the first time christians and jews had to vacate europe, and now the muslims are in the thick of it as well. that place is a massive genocide/holocaust, just waiting to happen.
edit on 15-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join