It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suicide and demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300
a reply to: w810i

S & F for having the heart to help a friend. Im sure a lot of his "friends" either neglected him or he alienated them. What drugs has he done/doing? A few possible tips come to mind. What are your friends interests?
I have heard cats get rid of some spirits as well. Maybe get him a cat idk.
Help him in any way you can man, even if this involves taking a random couple days, throwing him in the car and go do something/ go somewhere that interests him. Last, here is my post I wrote earlier about overcoming my drug addictions, which lead me to suicidal thoughts and my own demon experience. Thoughts and prayers to your friend and you.

link

Have you ever dealt with someone who has suicidal tendencies? Your answers show that you do not have a clue.

Maybe you should buy a Baby Ruth and give that to him and everything just goes away or just buy him a cat. Right?

edit on 8-7-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

If you feed his delusions with demon talk it will make him worse . Listen to him and use reason and logic to dshow him it is not demons but his mental health.

I'm not feeding his "delusions" as you call it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

I was raised in Oklahoma - deep wooded area amongst the Choctaws and Cherokees. BUT got smart and left.

After living in a deep forest area, I can tell you there are a lot of things wandering around in the woods. As soon as you said "HIC" a family curse popped into my mind.

Just curious if his mother or father had any mental health issues?

Was your friend an abused child?

I know he and his father have a very confrontational and violent history. To answer your other question, yes he was when he was 7. My first thought had been a curse, my second thought was something generational.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
I'm going to assume you've never had any experience that is supernatural in nature?

No : I'm fortunate enough not to suffer from psychotic mental illness, and have had a secular education, ( and I don't consume psychotropic substances ).

... I'm not looking for advice dealing with the mental health aspects of the situation.

There is only a mental health aspect to this situation.

... [the mental health] ... part of it is being addressed.

It is not being adequately addressed if your friend is hallucinating and putting a gun to his head.

If there is no immediate prospect of him gaining insight , ( i.e. realizing that they are hallucinations ),
then psychotic suicidal persons should be detained for their own safety in a secure environment where they don't have access to the means to kill themselves, until their psychotic episode is brought under control, ( or passes of it's own accord ).
Unfortunately 24/7 supervision in a secure mental-institution is rather expensive.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Wait a curse? I just hope you are not mentioning stuff like that to him or anything you have talked about in this thread because if you are you are feeding his delusions.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ia reply to: boymonkey74

With your own I may add.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: engvbany

I'm going to assume you've never had any experience that is supernatural in nature?

No : I'm fortunate enough not to suffer from psychotic mental illness, and have had a secular education, ( and I don't consume psychotropic substances ).

... I'm not looking for advice dealing with the mental health aspects of the situation.

It is not being adequately addressed if your friend is hallucinating and putting a gun to his head.

If there is no immediate prospect of him gaining insight , ( i.e. realizing that they are hallucinations ),
then psychotic suicidal persons should be detained for their own safety in a secure environment where they don't have access to the means to kill themselves, until their psychotic episode is brought under control, ( or passes of it's own accord ).
Unfortunately 24/7 supervision in a secure mental-institution is rather expensive.

I'm sorry that you've been sheltered and led to believe that all you see is all there is. You're going to be in for quite the shock once you die.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Thank you for your input. I have had suicidal thoughts myself and thank god my friends were there to help. Idk about his friend but if I'm not killing myself on the day someone buys me a Baby Ruth and a cat. Great idea S for you.

edit on 8-7-2014 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Wait a curse? I just hope you are not mentioning stuff like that to him or anything you have talked about in this thread because if you are you are feeding his delusions.

Lemme guess you don't believe in those either right? To answer your questions no I've not spoken to him about that. Simply listened to him and what he had to say.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Ia reply to: boymonkey74

With your own I may add.

oh and to add, you do not know me or my own experiences so please keep your "expert" opinion on such matters to yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hey w810i, the position you are in is difficult. I know first hand. The goal of such demonic forces is death by suicide every time. Your friend will need the incredible power of God to come out of this alive and prayerful support in the name of Christ Jesus to ultimately survive. Pray for your friend regularly, that God provide protection and deliverance from this dark and evil force currently working to destroy him. Ask a pastor or priest to meet with your friend for support.

My friend was deeply oppressed by a demonic entity for nearly a year before he attempted suicide three times in two months. He was able to survive this dark period in his life through prayer and support and ultimately turn his life around. Trying to save a person from suicide can be a dangerous and very traumatizing experience. Seek the support and assistance of your friend's family and friends as well as a pastor or priest from a local church.

You clearly care for your friend. He is reaching out to you because he is facing death and losing a battle that he knows he cannot win alone. Be there for him, show him you care and tell him you are always there to listen. Hoping all the best for both of you.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
you ppl make me lose hope in humanity

Hey w810i, the position you are in is difficult. I know first hand. The goal of such demonic forces is death by suicide every time. Your friend will need the incredible power of God to come out of this alive and prayerful support in the name of Christ Jesus to ultimately survive. Pray for your friend regularly, that God provide protection and deliverance from this dark and evil force currently working to destroy him. Ask a pastor or priest to meet with your friend for support.

My friend was deeply oppressed by a demonic entity for nearly a year before he attempted suicide three times in two months. He was able to survive this dark period in his life through prayer and support and ultimately turn his life around. Trying to save a person from suicide can be a dangerous and very traumatizing experience. Seek the support and assistance of your friend's family and friends as well as a pastor or priest from a local church.

You clearly care for your friend. He is reaching out to you because he is facing death and losing a battle that he knows he cannot win alone. Be there for him, show him you care and tell him you are always there to listen. Hoping all the best for both of you.

thank you. faith in humanity partially restored
edit on 8-7-2014 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I was raised in Oklahoma - deep wooded area amongst the Choctaws and Cherokees. BUT got smart and left.

After living in a deep forest area, I can tell you there are a lot of things wandering around in the woods. As soon as you said "HIC" a family curse popped into my mind.

Just curious if his mother or father had any mental health issues?

Was your friend an abused child?

I know he and his father have a very confrontational and violent history. To answer your other question, yes he was when he was 7. My first thought had been a curse, my second thought was something generational.

That is what I was thinking as well. Your friend has both a mental and spiritual issue. Both needing different treatment. As a retired police officer with over two decades of experience it is unfortunate that I have seen this exact same thing over and over and most of the time it always end the same way. Your friend needs to voluntarily check-in to mental health agency and lay his cards on the table. It is also possible (but I doubt it) that your friend might have a chemical imbalance needing medication. I bet he is also bi-polar.

Of course I will pray for your friend, what is his first name?

God bless

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

... You're going to be in for quite the shock once you die.

Will I die of shock after I die

Anyone who believes in an afterlife should not be allowed access to the suicidal.

I know he and his father have a very confrontational and violent history ...

"mind.org" wrote
What causes psychosis? ... Abuse or trauma – if you have experienced abuse or a particularly traumatic event, you are more likely to experience psychosis. ...
mind.org.uk/information- support/types-of-mental-health-problems/psychosis/what-causes-psychosis
edit on 8-7-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Anyone who believes in an afterlife should not be allowed access to the suicidal.

Feel free to come find me after so I can say I told you so. I would ask you what it's like having such a narrow, judgmental view of others and life, that's a thread for another day.
edit on 8-7-2014 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I have to agree. I am not only worried about your friend but for you as well. Each time you meet with this friend you put yourself in danger of getting hurt. Some suicides don't want to go it alone - some want a family member or friend to be there to contribute to the suicide.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I have to agree. I am not only worried about your friend but for you as well. Each time you meet with this friend you put yourself in danger of getting hurt. Some suicides don't want to go it alone - some want a family member or friend to be there to contribute to the suicide.

Ya no...I've no want to die or anything of the sort. Once again he talked to me due to my own past experiences. None of which where suicidal or evil. They were of the exact opposite.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

WOW - never heard that statement before ......yawn. And let me guess your a professional in mental health? I DOUBT it.

What you need in your life is an NDE. Have one or two and then lets talk.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Ya no...I've no want to die or anything of the sort. Once again he talked to me due to my own past experiences. None of which where suicidal or evil. They were of the exact opposite.

Sorry for not being more precise in what I meant. Some suicides kill their best friends or a family member so they go together in the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Sorry for not being more precise in what I meant. Some suicides kill their best friends or a family member so they go together in the afterlife.

No worries. I'm not concerned for my well being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join