It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

suicide and demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Respectfully, the person of whom you speak has mental health problems, and needs help from qualified people who understand mental illnesses, healthcare professionals, not from more quacks and crackpots, religious or otherwise.....

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

originally posted by: engvbany

I'm going to assume you've never had any experience that is supernatural in nature?

No : I'm fortunate enough not to suffer from psychotic mental illness, and have had a secular education, ( and I don't consume psychotropic substances ).

... I'm not looking for advice dealing with the mental health aspects of the situation.

There is only a mental health aspect to this situation.

... [the mental health] ... part of it is being addressed.

It is not being adequately addressed if your friend is hallucinating and putting a gun to his head.

If there is no immediate prospect of him gaining insight , ( i.e. realizing that they are hallucinations ),
then psychotic suicidal persons should be detained for their own safety in a secure environment where they don't have access to the means to kill themselves, until their psychotic episode is brought under control, ( or passes of it's own accord ).
Unfortunately 24/7 supervision in a secure mental-institution is rather expensive.

I have to agree. I am not only worried about your friend but for you as well. Each time you meet with this friend you put yourself in danger of getting hurt. Some suicides don't want to go it alone - some want a family member or friend to be there to contribute to the suicide.

Ya no...I've no want to die or anything of the sort. Once again he talked to me due to my own past experiences. None of which where suicidal or evil. They were of the exact opposite.

Sorry for not being more precise in what I meant. Some suicides kill their best friends or a family member so they go together in the afterlife.

No worries. I'm not concerned for my well being.

When I was a young lad, my father told me to raise my hand and look at it and then he said if you have as many friends as you have fingers on one hand - then you are truly blessed for the rest are nothing more than acquaintances.

True friends are hard to find these days and it sounds like you are one of them.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

- never heard that statement before ...

Then you need to expand your social-circle to include people other than fellow cult members.

Falsely telling someone who has a gun to their head that they will continue to exist after-death is just going to increase the chance they'll pull the trigger.

What you need in your life is an NDE. Have one or two and then lets talk.

NDE are explicable physiologically, they are not evidence of afterlife.
edit on 8-7-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I'm going to assume you've never had any experience that is supernatural in nature?

No : I'm fortunate enough not to suffer from psychotic mental illness, and have had a secular education, ( and I don't consume psychotropic substances ).

... I'm not looking for advice dealing with the mental health aspects of the situation.

There is only a mental health aspect to this situation.

... [the mental health] ... part of it is being addressed.

It is not being adequately addressed if your friend is hallucinating and putting a gun to his head.

If there is no immediate prospect of him gaining insight , ( i.e. realizing that they are hallucinations ),
then psychotic suicidal persons should be detained for their own safety in a secure environment where they don't have access to the means to kill themselves, until their psychotic episode is brought under control, ( or passes of it's own accord ).
Unfortunately 24/7 supervision in a secure mental-institution is rather expensive.

I have to agree. I am not only worried about your friend but for you as well. Each time you meet with this friend you put yourself in danger of getting hurt. Some suicides don't want to go it alone - some want a family member or friend to be there to contribute to the suicide.

Ya no...I've no want to die or anything of the sort. Once again he talked to me due to my own past experiences. None of which where suicidal or evil. They were of the exact opposite.

Sorry for not being more precise in what I meant. Some suicides kill their best friends or a family member so they go together in the afterlife.

No worries. I'm not concerned for my well being.

When I was a young lad, my father told me to raise my hand and look at it and then he said if you have as many friends as you have fingers on one hand - then you are truly blessed for the rest are nothing more than acquaintances.

True friends are hard to find these days and it sounds like you are one of them.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Then you need to expand your social-circle to include people other than fellow cult members.

Falsely telling someone who has a gun to their head that they will continue to exist after-death is just going to increase the chance they'll pull the trigger.

Show me 100% absolute proof that there is nothing after your death.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Don't bother searching. I'll save you the time. Answer is you cannot prove beyond the shadow of any reasonable doubt that once you die that's all there is,lights out, shows over.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I do NOT belong to a cult.

I have had numerous incidents as a police officer where someone had a gun to their head or a gun to someone else's head or standing on a ledge wanting to jump and never have I talked about existance after death or about God because you don't know what may trigger them to go through with the deed. So I don't know where you got this from - unless you want to bring confusion and deceit into this thread. Show me where I stated this or you are a liar.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Sent you a PM.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Sent you a PM.

I will look for it and respond.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

If you feed his delusions with demon talk it will make him worse . Listen to him and use reason and logic to dshow him it is not demons but his mental health.

I'm not feeding his "delusions" as you call it.

You can't prove it isn't an evil entity waiting to claim the remaining energy or spirit after he dies physically. just as it can't be proven it is using known measurable science.
And yet here we are, with a person claiming something he sees and feels and detects with physical senses (that has been reported thousands of times in history, and in modern history, is tormenting him and when he "almost" succeeds at self murder, the things increase in forces against him that he senses. Pretty specific and repeatable for a delusion. Or an event that happens to those with no wish to seek a higher power, and only very rarely when they do. Showing that something unusual and unexplained by mankind's very limited knowledge of the whole big apple is, except for all the testimony which doesn't matter to you much, since it isn't verified by that kindergarten science that more actually describes what earthlings know about existence.

And here is the biggest kicker: Many of these cases find absolutely no physiological disorder at all, and only see's the symptoms of something happening, but can detect no cause whatsoever.
This means that there IS something unknown causing many different people seeing the same reaper figure, or some other description, that began tormenting them when they began to abandon hope of what life might hold, and started to attempt self murder, and right after trying, began increasing in power of effect on him which doctors only see big glaring symptoms, but no cause.
But the individual see's, hears, and feels these attacks on his personal space and person, and that means there is a preponderance of real factual and damaging "something" since doctors have verified symptoms, but unable to find a cause.

The only answer to "what" it is, is what all those people reported seeing and being affected by, but they are the only source saying what it is. No one else can offer answers. Thousands of cases seeing the reaper is not being caused by a little hidden eprom in the brain that has a DNA jpeg of the reaper in it, that is certain.
So, doctors verify an illness with no measurable cause, which is surely impossible unless the cause is something which people are unwilling to know, and instead leave the building offering nothing by resentment to anyone trying to explain something that their cherished and politically and academically controlled masters say is rubbish, but still can proudly walk away, even though they have brought nothing to the situation except for bitterness and great BIAS, and someone who is in dire need of serious help is left laying on the road with no good Samaritan left to help, or even willing to.

Who would I believe in a situation like this? I would believe the victim, since his testimony and his symptoms show no personal bias to what is happening like those who don't believe in the spirit are dripping with.
Even the doctors in the cases that find no abnormal physiology or mental illness do not show any BIAS like you do in your replies.
But balance and unbalance in observable procedure and repeatable and reoccurring effects. (which are excellent and relied upon tools of science) can be seen like night and day, when they aren't followed equally.
Your side appears far lighter on those scales of measure than any one else in this observable event,.
Ironic how that which you use, to shield yourself from unwanted knowledge (science), is seen here exposing your personal bias for not sticking to the letter of it, or observing the rules of discovery.

What is happening to him if no physiological trauma can be detected, like has happened many times before to others reporting the same things, must be something real and not imagined, so maybe it is something spiritual since everything, including the seen cause, matches up with historical testimony and it is all that remains which can have the dots connected using the Christian philosophy. Nothing else even comes close.

Maybe the higher power of creation is hoping for one of these guys so called friends, some of which claim here they are believers and followers and seekers of Christ, to do more than just TALK, and pray for their friend to be delivered!

After all, Something has happened how many times to stop him from success at self termination? 4 times and he is still alive?, and even begging his self named Christian friends to help?

What I see here that is truly acting evil, by not being faithful and brave enough to put their hands on that poor kid and pray out loud, and in a humble manner, with an open heart, for some help from above to deliver him, since doing nothing else, or will surely see his demise. The good play is to show some courage and not be afraid to do what is right, simply because of a crowd of mockers have gathered, and offer only sticks of contempt, and stones of ridicule to those who know God and thus, also know there is a real enemy that needs to be dealt with. Maybe that is what is really happening. IT has happened many times before, exactly like this. And people have been delivered before, where a willing Samaritan stopped a midst the mockers and helped the injured in cases like this.

IT takes sacrificing personal appearance, and not being afraid of public exposure, and helping someone attacked in this manner with courage and faith to take you through the fire of mockery, rather than run away like a dog yelping because of what the big crowd of stone throwers thinks about them later on, or how they will be treated.
What do those mockers offer for help? Laughter, and self pride and nothing else. Let him die, he's just nuts..
And that is where the world is today.
Sadly though, everyone has stood in that big crowd me included, but I left when I came to my senses in spiritual awareness. I hope I can always stay far away from that crowd, and I will never be afraid of them again, no matter what they think or say.
Maybe some of them will do likewise and escape their own earlier destined meeting with that reaper. I pray for that kid who is suicidal and losing hope fast. He needs some faith very quickly. Help him now.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm no expert, but it sounds like your "friend" is schizophrenic.

He's having hallucinations, and needs professional help.

have him baker acted (it might be called something different in your state)

Right now, don't mull it over. call the police right away, if he is your friend, do this for him for his own good.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I agree he needs to be evaluated, you see he is obviously a danger to himself and maybe others.
Here in the UK he can be sectioned under the MHA for an evaluation period of 72 hours (If I remember correctly) and then treated If deemed appropriate.
OP If you really want to help your make sure he sees professionals and let them treat him don't do it yourself you will make him worse.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Hi, I haven't read every post in the thread, but I can only tell you what worked for me. Sorry if this is a bit redundant.

I'll start by saying that I have had similar experiences as your friend; and yes, I do believe there are malevolent entities out there that wish to do us harm. Luckily, whether one believes or not, my advice is just the same.

Your friend needs to do 2 things:

1) Get a foothold in his life, identify what is pushing him to this level of catastrophism, and combat it! There are plenty of methods available.

2) Tell the demon yahoo to STEP OFF! They can only harm us if we let them. Whether it's a delusion or an actual demon, it's time for it to get steppin'. Your friend holds all the cards, and it's time he recognizes his own strength.

Do these 2 things simultaneously and your friend can conquer any negative influence.

I don't believe your friend is creating attention for himself. I believe he is genuinely asking for help. Having a good friend like you, OP, is awesome

I sincerely hope he can overcome his pain.

edit on 8-7-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Apart from the entities I agree with you.
When people hear voices that is what we told them also to actually tell them to go away but they are not actually telling any entities to leave they are actually training their brain to control those voices and to take control of them.
If the fella is actually seeing demons that is a sign of schizophrenia and that needs to be dealt with through therapy and If needed medication.
I have seen people come into wards screaming about all sorts but after treatment they can go on and function just like anyone else.
But of course this is ATS and most here hate any type of treatment of the brain even though it works (Yes it can take many years to get the treatment right due to us all being different).

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Right, and I'm also skeptical of people trying to make psychiatric diagnoses on an internet forum for people they've never met, know nothing about, and have never reviewed their medical history. It's just as silly as saying to 'pray the demon away.'

tomato--tomahto!

As I said, my advice worked for me. No one is obliged to take it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What kind of views do your friend have on the world/religion and what kind of help will not get and adverse fleeing feeling in him? I would recommend trying a true group of witches/shamans/reiki masters/christian light healers/"whatever group name they use". You know the kind that do not advertise their existence loudly but you have to seek to find. He might be able to find some kind of peace and tools dealing with kind problems by joining some kind of spiritual advanced setting.
edit on 8-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Perhaps he might confront this "black mass" to realise its not real...

Take a swing at it... and watch it go "Poof!"

I would not do that if it was me. Provoking any negative spirit is not smart. I have seen people who curse and attempt to "bully" the spirit and this gives it a reason to respond.

Do NOT think a spirit can NOT manifest itself IF all the requirements are met. They can grab you and do awful things to you and some can make you hurt yourself.

It depends. Bullies on all levels cannot handle a spirit that hold it own space since it cannot be as easily manipulated. A spirit can only do bad things if you let it and allow yourself to lose control over yourself. That is why some people should take it slowly when using their third eye since some people do not have control over it's own mind to be able to withstand the manipulation. It can be very nasty when thoughts occur in your mind that are not your own and you can clearly notice the manipulation. Pure energy is a good way to clean house and make the nastyness run for the hills.
edit on 8-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Perhaps he might confront this "black mass" to realise its not real...

Take a swing at it... and watch it go "Poof!"

I would not do that if it was me. Provoking any negative spirit is not smart. I have seen people who curse and attempt to "bully" the spirit and this gives it a reason to respond.

Do NOT think a spirit can NOT manifest itself IF all the requirements are met. They can grab you and do awful things to you and some can make you hurt yourself.

I don't know about that. I've taken a run at these things on two occasions and they simply disappear when I'm on top of them. I don't think they like the fearlessness involved in confronting them. They feed off fear and a big salty attitude toward them seems to scare them away.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You can't prove it isn't an evil entity waiting to claim the remaining energy or spirit after he dies physically. just as it can't be proven it is using known measurable science.
And yet here we are, with a person claiming something he sees and feels and detects with physical senses (that has been reported thousands of times in history, and in modern history, is tormenting him and when he "almost" succeeds at self murder, the things increase in forces against him that he senses. Pretty specific and repeatable for a delusion. Or an event that happens to those with no wish to seek a higher power, and only very rarely when they do. Showing that something unusual and unexplained by mankind's very limited knowledge of the whole big apple is, except for all the testimony which doesn't matter to you much, since it isn't verified by that kindergarten science that more actually describes what earthlings know about existence.

And here is the biggest kicker: Many of these cases find absolutely no physiological disorder at all, and only see's the symptoms of something happening, but can detect no cause whatsoever.
This means that there IS something unknown causing many different people seeing the same reaper figure, or some other description, that began tormenting them when they began to abandon hope of what life might hold, and started to attempt self murder, and right after trying, began increasing in power of effect on him which doctors only see big glaring symptoms, but no cause.
But the individual see's, hears, and feels these attacks on his personal space and person, and that means there is a preponderance of real factual and damaging "something" since doctors have verified symptoms, but unable to find a cause.

The only answer to "what" it is, is what all those people reported seeing and being affected by, but they are the only source saying what it is. No one else can offer answers. Thousands of cases seeing the reaper is not being caused by a little hidden eprom in the brain that has a DNA jpeg of the reaper in it, that is certain.
So, doctors verify an illness with no measurable cause, which is surely impossible unless the cause is something which people are unwilling to know, and instead leave the building offering nothing by resentment to anyone trying to explain something that their cherished and politically and academically controlled masters say is rubbish, but still can proudly walk away, even though they have brought nothing to the situation except for bitterness and great BIAS, and someone who is in dire need of serious help is left laying on the road with no good Samaritan left to help, or even willing to.

Who would I believe in a situation like this? I would believe the victim, since his testimony and his symptoms show no personal bias to what is happening like those who don't believe in the spirit are dripping with.
Even the doctors in the cases that find no abnormal physiology or mental illness do not show any BIAS like you do in your replies.
But balance and unbalance in observable procedure and repeatable and reoccurring effects. (which are excellent and relied upon tools of science) can be seen like night and day, when they aren't followed equally.
Your side appears far lighter on those scales of measure than any one else in this observable event,.
Ironic how that which you use, to shield yourself from unwanted knowledge (science), is seen here exposing your personal bias for not sticking to the letter of it, or observing the rules of discovery.

What is happening to him if no physiological trauma can be detected, like has happened many times before to others reporting the same things, must be something real and not imagined, so maybe it is something spiritual since everything, including the seen cause, matches up with historical testimony and it is all that remains which can have the dots connected using the Christian philosophy. Nothing else even comes close.

Maybe the higher power of creation is hoping for one of these guys so called friends, some of which claim here they are believers and followers and seekers of Christ, to do more than just TALK, and pray for their friend to be delivered!

After all, Something has happened how many times to stop him from success at self termination? 4 times and he is still alive?, and even begging his self named Christian friends to help?

What I see here that is truly acting evil, by not being faithful and brave enough to put their hands on that poor kid and pray out loud, and in a humble manner, with an open heart, for some help from above to deliver him, since doing nothing else, or will surely see his demise. The good play is to show some courage and not be afraid to do what is right, simply because of a crowd of mockers have gathered, and offer only sticks of contempt, and stones of ridicule to those who know God and thus, also know there is a real enemy that needs to be dealt with. Maybe that is what is really happening. IT has happened many times before, exactly like this. And people have been delivered before, where a willing Samaritan stopped a midst the mockers and helped the injured in cases like this.

IT takes sacrificing personal appearance, and not being afraid of public exposure, and helping someone attacked in this manner with courage and faith to take you through the fire of mockery, rather than run away like a dog yelping because of what the big crowd of stone throwers thinks about them later on, or how they will be treated.
What do those mockers offer for help? Laughter, and self pride and nothing else. Let him die, he's just nuts..
And that is where the world is today.
Sadly though, everyone has stood in that big crowd me included, but I left when I came to my senses in spiritual awareness. I hope I can always stay far away from that crowd, and I will never be afraid of them again, no matter what they think or say.
Maybe some of them will do likewise and escape their own earlier destined meeting with that reaper. I pray for that kid who is suicidal and losing hope fast. He needs some faith very quickly. Help him now.

All I can say after reading that is WOW and THANK YOU. Your words are incredibly encouraging and it is so nice to hear someone so perfectly articulate exactly how I feel about this subject. You keep speaking the truth my friend.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
I'm no expert, but it sounds like your "friend" is schizophrenic.

He's having hallucinations, and needs professional help.

have him baker acted (it might be called something different in your state)

I agree. If you want to help this guy - pick up the phone and make the call. The responding agency will protect your identity and your friend will not find out.

Do it today for I fear it will not be long before he makes another attempt.

Right now, don't mull it over. call the police right away, if he is your friend, do this for him for his own good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join