It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago crime overnight report: 67 shot over long weekend, man charged in shooting of 5-year-old

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
-look @ EA*RTH societies current its not hard to see this Created Energy Groups global influences spanning many races and demographic political governed areas-
edit on 7/7/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ive seen several people on ATS saying we should not report mass shootings on national TV because it just encourages others. Personally i think that just hides the truth/problem.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

That may be a little too extreme even for conservatives.I think though that if I were a politician in Chicago I would demand they put the national guard on the street.
Arrest gang members. Make gang membership ILLEGAL.

edit on 7-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That may be a little too extreme even for conservatives.

I know. Scary, right? Someone has to have the testicles to say it and promote it.

Everyone has the right to the 2nd Amendment. That should not even be up for debate.

But if you use a firearm in the commission of a crime, you lose all rights to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness.

Instead, you get a dirt nap.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Ive seen several people on ATS saying we should not report mass shootings on national TV because it just encourages others. Personally i think that just hides the truth/problem.

Well one thing very different here is that there were probably at least 50 shooters. Folks like to point to cultural problems in shooting events. Well here is a serious cultural problem.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
it would be a global FORCE which increases compassion levels as the many bond as one and share their experiences amongst the ills of EA*RTH. Many stories would be the same sadly. Force able to interact everywhere...

Sorry if offset the thread in any way, humanity has to grow past this.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

National Guard? (oooh! I'm so ascared!)

That won't solve anything.

Kill the people doing the killing.

THAT will stop the violence.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Something could be done. But that would mean admitting that leftist/progressive policies have failed.

And politicians would rather see thousands die than admit that they might be wrong.

Give that man 10,000 stars, let them die we can't be wrong. We are the smartest people and what we say is right, and if you disagree you're a racist, homophobe , bigot.

The reality is look at any major city run by Liberals and its not pretty. Chicago should be the example of gun laws that don't work because as so many have said its not the honest citizen it's criminals and they don't give a rats ass about gun laws.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Gang members don’t legally carry guns. Also a lot of these people don’t even believe in the death penalty for murderers.

Maybe 20 years in jail for what you suggest.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

beezzer your compassion to see change w/ the species issues is felt the response to the issues however if more thought out may produce valuable changes. More thought out as to prevent those who would initiate from being engulfed with the same energy as it jumps and is not balanced in the minds of those you speak to make the changes... And just like that they become the energy requiring another MIRROR...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
post deux
edit on 7-7-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Gang members don’t legally carry guns. Also a lot of these people don’t even believe in the death penalty for murderers.

Maybe 20 years in jail for what you suggest.

Nope. You use a gun in a crime, *boom*, dead man.

Period.

Want to stop gun crime or do you want to hold hands and pick flowers?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

beezzer your compassion to see change w/ the species issues is felt the response to the issues however if more thought out may produce valuable changes. More thought out as to prevent those who would initiate from being engulfed with the same energy as it jumps and is not balanced in the minds of those you speak to make the changes... And just like that they become the energy requiring another MIRROR...

NAMASTE*******

Not sure I understand.

Criminals are criminals because they don't fear any reprisal or punishment.

I'd like to change that.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I rather kind of like the idea of shootings sky rocketing through the roof in places like this!
Why???
Because in states where law abiding folks can exercise their birthrights (freedom) shootings are on the decline.
And areas where the basic right of self protection is getting the wrong people hurt.
Eventually something has got to give.
Guns don't kill people, power tripping politicians do.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

How about getting rid of concealed carry and putting the same sentence on that?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

How about getting rid of concealed carry and putting the same sentence on that?

But conceal carry isn't a crime.

Stealing, robbing, killing, drive-by's. . . all those are crimes.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Leftist policies have not been initiated in Chicago or anywhere in this country as far as I know.

If by liberal or left you mean easy on crime…maybe, but I would have to know Chicago local politics to know for sure.

I think if they crack down on gang violence then that would help.

But how do you do that?

All issues aren’t always a left/right thing.

LOL

Chicago votes nearly 100% Democrat.

Last Republican Mayor was in 1931 !!!

The City Council is 100% Democrat too.

84% citywide for Obama in 2012.

Illinois 2012

2012 Chicago by Ward district

edit on Jul-07-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What 1 is saying is you possess the HEART required. And if your intentions were multiplied they may produce valuable outcomes for the species. But if your intentions get into action multiplied into others and energy is shed those with good intentions face chance of acquiring the energies shed if their minds are not on a Precision agenda. Visualize proxies breaking off due to them not being sound in mind but = as compassionate if not more then you and them becoming new ignorance projectors... This is why what was shared was shared with you. Precision encouraging LACK of ignorance as its a dirt job so their Souls and consciousness must be CLEAR and CLEAN and they make good mirrors.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I doubt that would help Beezer. You'd juzt have criminals having shoot outs with cops because they'd have nothing to lose.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The issue of urban crime is not left/right always since you are dealing with poverty and institutional racism.

If you don’t understand that then you must have been living on mars the last century.

In the 30’s white Italians were criminals, but they were white and were easily blended into the mainstream/

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join