It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heritage Foundation Panelist on Radical Islam.. She really makes some historical points !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I'll add to your list.

How many Christians wash their hands with Muslim blood?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

Indeed.

Been pondering.

A lot of this . . . the bulk of this is SPIRITUAL WARFARE stuff that originates from another dimension than this mortal plain.

Anyone who reads or views/hears about the abject overwhelming DRIPPING BLOOD LUST on the part of millions of such satanic moon god worshiping folks

and FAILS

to RECOGNIZE the demonic infesting, infecting, driving such thoughts, statements and actions

must have had no experience with the demonic or be blocking the truth out to avoid having to deal with it.

SANE, UNDEMONIZED FOLKS are NOT THAT BLOOD-THIRSTY.

It's like having a teen that tears kittens apart limb from limb. That's far more than normal teen individuation and angst.

The same sort of crazed demonized look is frequently visible in far too many of the current Destroyer-in-Chief's pics of his eyes. And Hillary too. The global oligarchy is rife with such forces.

So it's no surprise that they are teaming up with forces in Islam driven maniacally from and by the lord of hell.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Heritage Foundation was all I needed to see. They are the right wing "think tank" that pushed for America to go into Iraq because it was such a great idea. All of their predictions have been proven wrong when it comes to Iraq so why does anyone waste their time listening to them? They are nothing but a bunch of war mongering scumbags.

You said a mouthful there bro.......

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I realize that the Heritage Foundation likely has more than enough globalists in it.

However, it is also one of the few remaining larger, older think tanks standing up for our freedoms and for the Constitution.

But hey . . . who am I to try and hinder an irrational regressive rant.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned, any muslim who does not condemn muhammed for marrying a six year old and raping her when she was nine is a radical muslim. Any muslim who truly believes the quran, which celebrates this revolting tale of child abuse, is divinely inspired and infallible is an extremist radical.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

Heritage Foundation was all I needed to see. They are the right wing "think tank" that pushed for America to go into Iraq because it was such a great idea. All of their predictions have been proven wrong when it comes to Iraq so why does anyone waste their time listening to them? They are nothing but a bunch of war mongering scumbags.

You said a mouthful there bro.......

Yup perfectly said!

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
As far as I am concerned, any muslim who does not condemn muhammed for marrying a six year old and raping her when she was nine is a radical muslim. Any muslim who truly believes the quran, which celebrates this revolting tale of child abuse, is divinely inspired and infallible is an extremist radical.

Agreed! What should be done with god for telling a father to kill his son?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So just a made up number by someone that has an axe to grind, and you guys are drinking it up like its fact. Plz someone find facts about there behing hundreds of millions of radicals.

Wont happen, cant wait for the typical i am a muslim lover replys.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Heritage foundation is an extreme right wing propaganda shill group. No surprise then the traction they get on this thread.

link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Wellllllllllll, you be sure and try to tell Him that when you meet Him.

He clearly had a different opinion.

Interestingly . . . the death of God's only Begotten Son was planned from before the foundation of the world.

However, I realize you are totally convinced that you know MORE

than Almighty, Omniscient God about that and everything else.

edit on 2/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: correction

link   
Very few people accept that as actual history. Fewer still, if any, followed that as an example and killed their own son because god told them to. The marriage and rape of child brides is still practiced and widely accepted in the muslim world to this day.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Wont happen, cant wait for the typical i am a muslim lover replys.

Show me anywhere on ATS where somebody calls somebody else a "muslim lover"?

This is not Youtube kid.

Also, have you read the entirety of this thread?

edit on 2-7-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

1. The best researched, best quality surveyed facts are . . . AT LEAST 20% of the general Muslim population supports violent jihad. And in some countries, it is as high as 70%.

2. Try 20% X 1.2 BILLION people. What number do you get?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Very few people accept that as actual history. Fewer still, if any, followed that as an example and killed their own son because god told them to. The marriage and rape of child brides is still practiced and widely accepted in the muslim world to this day.

But the post was that Muslims should reject Mohammad for his rape of a child. I agree 100% that's horrible.

Now, there are quite a few truely "biblical" atrocities that any Christian you asked would attribute to god. So shouldn't y'all be rejecting or at least speaking out against god?

How is that at all different from what your asking of Muslims?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Me as well.

Of course, most of ATS residents lap it up.

Being extreme right wing libertarians or conservatives and all.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Wellllllllllll, you be sure and try to tell Him that when you meet Him.

He clearly had a different opinion.

Interestingly . . . the death of God's only Begotten Son was planned from before the foundation of the world.

However, I realize you are totally convinced that you know MORE

than Almighty, Omniscient God about that and everything else.

Can you know more/less then Santa clause?

I'm not claiming to know more then a fictional ,omnipresent, diety. I'm claiming to smell a big ole pile of hypocracy. There's nothing speacial about this decades brand of religious yahoos.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I also view christians who takes the bible literally and as the infallible word of god as extremist, fundamentalist radicals.

I am not alone in this view.

What is your point?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Any atrocities by the hand of God can not be compared to human stuff. We are like his ants, with an attitude.

If you believe, His hand actually caused all the crap, instead of meteor strikes, floods, and eruptions.
And if someone will start loving any Muslim, please pick one from a region, her family does not intend to kill her to restore honor to the family.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Does that mean you cheer DHS labeling such as terrorists?

Interesting.

How the screw turns.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That woman is a moron. This video portrays her stupidity nicely.

Middle East 'Expert' Brigitte Gabriel Brings Hate, Fear & A Powerful Secret Weapon

edit on 2-7-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join