It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heritage Foundation Panelist on Radical Islam.. She really makes some historical points !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: HauntWok

I lived with a real Muslim, a descendant of Muhammed, BTW, for more than a year.

I can believe you lived with a Muslim who denounces Islam, but a descendant of Mohammad is ridiculous.. That's like me saying I'm a descendant of Nero Caesar...

He agrees with my perspective . . . only maybe more fiercely so.

And that's exactly why he is not a Real Muslim. Thanks for the laugh with the Mohammad one..

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

a reply to: HauntWok

I lived with a real Muslim, a descendant of Muhammed, BTW, for more than a year.

I can believe you lived with a Muslim who denounces Islam, but a descendant of Mohammad is ridiculous.. That's like me saying I'm a descendant of Nero Caesar...

He agrees with my perspective . . . only maybe more fiercely so.

And that's exactly why he is not a Real Muslim. Thanks for the laugh with the Mohammad one..

Exactly ! Isn't it a funny post.. And the fact he uses that " real Muslim" friend ( maybe imaginary) to debate and confirm islam is wrong, and he's a descendant if Muhammad, makes it more authentic.

Oh well , at least it's entertaining, thanks Bo Xian

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Actually, I think Islam is due to be wiped off the planet before it ever begins to approach adolescence, much less civilized maturity.

God is not in favor of a satanic moon-god religion of any kind, shape or form.

And the day when HE wipes all also-rans off the planet is fast approaching.

I've got news for you champ.. The only religion that doesn't line up is Western Christianity. It's origins are Pagan, The Romans made up your perfect religion to appeal to Roman Pagans.

- Christmas falls on the Pagan Festival Saturnalia

- Easter also has it's origins in Pagan Worship

- Christians are involved in what is called "indirect Sun worship", now you know why Jesus always has a Sun behind his head.. Your Jesus is a fraud.

So if you want to accuse anyone of worshipping Moon Gods etc, accuse yourself because Christianity is riddled with ancient Pagan integrated celebrations. Along with that also

- Christians make Idols and worship them

- Jesus is not God and should not be worshipped as a God, he was a human.

- Going by the punishments and trials in all of the religious books, I believe Christianity is the one which is going away... Christians can't even fight for their doctrine let alone stick to the teachings, how can it survive?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

How many 100's of thousands of descendants of Mohammed are there? There's a special term for them. And some of them wear the term quite proudly. It was just one of those odd factoids about his life. He didn't actually consider it a very great thing.

I'd have thought you were aware of that sort of thing . . . given your "authoritative" pontifications about Islam and all.

edit on 2/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Evidently you are unaware of the numbers of Christians who don't get caught up in the pagan holiday stuff.

Nevertheless, God looks on the heart and what the heart focus is--to glorify HIM, or not.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Evidently you are unaware of the numbers of Christians who don't get caught up in the pagan holiday stuff.

Yeah they do, how can they not?

Nevertheless, God looks on the heart and what the heart focus is--to glorify HIM, or not.

Really? So if a Muslim was to glorify and put their heart towards God, would the rules be the same?

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

How many 100's of thousands of descendants of Mohammed are there? There's a special term for them. And some of them wear the term quite proudly. It was just one of those odd factoids about his life. He didn't actually consider it a very great thing.

Think about it, that is a massive claim to make. A magazine told me once that Prince William was a descendant of Mohammad, should I believe that also?

I'd have thought you were aware of that sort of thing . . . given your "authoritative" pontifications about Islam and all.

Why would I be aware of something so insignificant.. Al-Baghdadi believes he's a descendant of Mohammad, he most likely isn't, you claim your room mate is a descendant, he most likely isn't.. It's insignificant.. For all I know, your room mate is a descendant of the Pagan's that got hammered by Mohammad and that's why he hates Islam.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

God declared that those who

earnestly, persistently, sincerely SOUGHT HIM would find Him.

He didn't qualify that. It's an open invitation.

Your other blather . . . dream on.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually, Al-CIAeda was created, recruited, funded, trained and armed by the United States with the help of the Pakistanis and Saudis.

Even ISIS, an off-shoot of Al-CIAeda, was openly visited by McCain and funded/armed/trained by Obama (ie the Obama administration, now wanting to give them another $500 million).

You can trace the roots of almost every Moslem "radical" to the United States: Osama (CIA asset), Saddam (installed by the CIA), the Shah (installed by the CIA), Mubarak (long time ally of the US), even the Muslim Brotherhood...

Is this to say that there arent Moslem crazines running around? Of-course not.

But lets put things in perspective.

Not for nothing, I dont think theres much that goes on in this world that our government doesnt have a hand in.

edit on 2-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Oh I have read about the ones that use His name but are not His and He will say to them depart from Me ,I never knew you . You are correct and the Word of God agrees . a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

well...

If Christianity was all about Gnosticism and Islam was all about Sufism, the world would be a better and safer place - 100% sure of that.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Ok then, you claim that Muslims worship a Moon God which I have shown is incorrect through what is taught in the Qu'ran.. There is no doubt that the Moon God theory is a Hoax.

I have also just shown you that the New Testament is somewhat worshipping a Solar God, Regardless of who celebrates holidays etc, that aspect is still in the teachings. Now if we were to use your theory about Islam with Christianity, wouldn't that suggest that all Christians are worshipping the Sun whether they know it or they don't know it?

The only difference between mine and your accusation's is that there are undeniable facts to support what I'm suggesting. So assuming that I'm correct (I'm not saying I am), that would make Christianity one big Idolater and the greatest blasphemy to God on the planet?

How can you defend your religion when it is undeniable that it has been tampered with to appeal to Roman Pagans back in the day? The incorruptible was corrupted only 300 years after Jesus was crucified. Let's get serious if we are going to continue with this touch and go crap.. I'm ready to pull out all my sources to make a mockery of your religion.. That is easy. Can you provide sources which would convince me that Islam isn't what I believe it is? This is a serious question btw?

Because you haven't when I asked in previous posts, and I'm predicting the same will happen in this thread, I believe you can't.. I actually think your bluffing...
edit on 2-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

OH RLY?

LOLOL

I gather you would deny that the UNCHANGED KORAN

was altered AT LEAST 5 TIMES

before the Caliph? destroyed the competing other, contradictory versions.

Cute.

Can't make this stuff up, folks.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I know that some parts of Islam have been fabricated, the difference is I will admit it.. But that is the glory learning from a world class sheikh who also agrees that some parts have been changed simply because the hadith and the Quranic teaching contradict.

What, did you think I actually believed that people never hijacked Islam? Take a look at the extremists today, they are a modern day example of counterfeit religion. Take a look at all the Imam's throughout history, they were all murdered whether through poisoning or other ways. I know very well about the attempts to sabotage Islam.. It worked to a certain degree. The question is whether you can admit the same about your phoney doctrine...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Certainly there have been phony things done in the NAME of Christianity.

The RCC has a lot to answer for . . .

and most congregations older than a year and a half have gone off the deep end in some area or another.

Nevertheless, if I felt any of my theology was UnBiblical, I'd have changed it long ago. And, I still make adjustments from time to time.

I'm currently in the process of wrapping my mind around changing my day of worship and rest from Sonday to the day before Sonday. Though, in China, the 7th day is Sonday.

edit on 2/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

These are great points. I don't like the Heritage Foundation nor do I trust them but these are points we've known for a long time now. We knew this long before 2001. Seems like we've torn down a hornets nest and although it seemed like a great idea at the time, now we have worse problems than we were ever looking at then. I tried to warn the President as I'm sure others did to try another tack. Nearly went blind doing so, but none would listen, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell, and here we are. That war on "terror" was a bad idea, that keeps getting worse.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Gabriel is right! Radicals are dangerous for the world

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
and how differ radical Muslim from peaceful in big city?

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
Brigitte Gabriel is a known demagogue.

She is literally talking out of her aśś...

what the hell was that?!?

that's the worst news segment i've ever seen.

the presenter was mocking her accent? he was going between russian and italian and i don't know what. lol!!
that's all he had.

gabriel owned them.

and that gal with the head thing is a friend of the dude who wanted to blow up the christmas tree lighting in oregon or washington, where ever.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That’s your bigoted dogma. And believe me; Islam is more mature than the dogma you just espoused. And practically any other religion.
Also you reveal your deep hatred in desiring 2 billion people to be, as you put it, wiped out.

Is that your Christian ethics?

Jesus said love thy enemy

Jesus also said Ana Amir El Islam

I am the prince of peace

You no nothing about Islam or Jesus

All you know is your dark dogma of intolerance

i think islam made a U turn somewhere.

it's not really getting better, is it.

(post by samsamm9 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join