It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If Chemical weapons were used it would be front page news all over the world. How many people have phones, camera's and the internet in that part of the world?

When Syria was hit, there was footage and reports of it immediately. This is still rumor and vague sources after a whole day.

That is an absolute lie! The only time chemical weapon use in Syria was "front page news" in the west was when crackpot politicians decided they would put together false and misleading facts to pin the attacks on Assad's regime. There were several other chemical weapons attacks that were so obviously carried out by the insurgency that no western media would touch it.

And gee, maybe if people like you bothered to actually look into the news coming out from the LPR and DPR, you would see video of war crimes committed by Kiev's forces. There is video of a gas attack on a village. There is video of a rebel commander stating that there were chemical injuries to civilians and rebels, and that soil samples were collected for testing.

As for what another poster said regarding if it is to be believed that the Kiev junta has "lost all sense" to order these specific attacks; this is well written propaganda, much better than what the rest of the pro-fascist amateurs write on ATS.

The truth is, which any who has been watching would know, is that the Kiev junta has little control over the operations being conducted by the National Guard. The National Guard is composed of anti-Russian volunteers, a lot being militant neo-Nazis from Right Sector political party. The Kiev junta trained them, armed them then sent them to east Ukraine to replace regular army units that refused to kill Ukrainian citizens, and many even defected. However once the National Guard units go there they fight autonomously. It doesn't take a genius to see that they never stopped attacking rebels and towns/cities at any point during Kiev's "ceasefire". The only reason why the president lifted the ceasefire was because he had no control over the death squads that he sent there.

Oh, and don't forget about the mercenaries that are operating in east Ukraine, including many Academi ex-USA military commandos, and Polish and Lithuanian mercs that are carrying out missions for anti-leftist oligarchs like the billionaire Kolomoisky (who was undemocratically appointed governor of Donetsk region by the junta, by the way). Don't forget that Kolomoisky was offering thousands of dollars worth of bounties on men of Russian ethnicity.

All of this information has been readily available and is based on accessible facts. Don't listen to the pro-fascists who blindly believe any crap that they hear. They are already responsible for supporting so much destruction in the Middle East and yet they claim innocence every time the truth officially comes out. Don't ever believe Americans because they have their bloody hands in everything.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Why? Because they speak russian?

No, it's because the separatist are using the human shield defense.

As for this...

You understand that saying sieg heil does not make one a facist or a nazi, as it means Hail Victory.

Have you ever heard of the Bellamy salute?

The Bellamy salute is the salute described by Francis Bellamy, Baptist minister and author, to accompany the American Pledge of Allegiance, which he had authored. During the period when it was used with the Pledge of Allegiance, it was sometimes known as the "flag salute". During the 1920s and 1930s, Italian fascists and Nazis adopted a salute which had the same form, resulting in controversy over the use of the Bellamy salute in the United States. It was officially replaced by the hand-over-heart salute when Congress amended the Flag Code on December 22, 1942.

The inventor of the saluting gesture was James B. Upham, junior partner and editor of The Youth's Companion.[1] Bellamy recalled Upham, upon reading the pledge, came into the posture of the salute, snapped his heels together, and said "Now up there is the flag; I come to salute; as I say 'I pledge allegiance to my flag,' I stretch out my right hand and keep it raised while I say the stirring words that follow."[1]

The Bellamy salute was first demonstrated on October 12, 1892 according to Bellamy's published instructions for the "National School Celebration of Columbus Day":

en.wikipedia.org...

So that salute does not make one a facist or a Nazi, sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: maghun

Why? Because they speak russian?

No, it's because the separatist are using the human shield defense.

As for this...

You understand that saying sieg heil does not make one a facist or a nazi, as it means Hail Victory.

Have you ever heard of the Bellamy salute?

The Bellamy salute is the salute described by Francis Bellamy, Baptist minister and author, to accompany the American Pledge of Allegiance, which he had authored. During the period when it was used with the Pledge of Allegiance, it was sometimes known as the "flag salute". During the 1920s and 1930s, Italian fascists and Nazis adopted a salute which had the same form, resulting in controversy over the use of the Bellamy salute in the United States. It was officially replaced by the hand-over-heart salute when Congress amended the Flag Code on December 22, 1942.

The inventor of the saluting gesture was James B. Upham, junior partner and editor of The Youth's Companion.[1] Bellamy recalled Upham, upon reading the pledge, came into the posture of the salute, snapped his heels together, and said "Now up there is the flag; I come to salute; as I say 'I pledge allegiance to my flag,' I stretch out my right hand and keep it raised while I say the stirring words that follow."[1]

The Bellamy salute was first demonstrated on October 12, 1892 according to Bellamy's published instructions for the "National School Celebration of Columbus Day":

en.wikipedia.org...

So that salute does not make one a facist or a Nazi, sorry.

Absolutely disgusting.

Maybe one should tattoo a swastika to their forehead to express their progressive democratic views.

Or if you think carrying out a nazi salute while yelling "sieg heil" is misunderstood, then I can name some countries that I would like you to try it in. Start with Germany.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

That is an absolute lie! The only time chemical weapon use in Syria was "front page news" in the west was when crackpot politicians decided they would put together false and misleading facts to pin the attacks on Assad's regime. There were several other chemical weapons attacks that were so obviously carried out by the insurgency that no western media would touch it.

So there wasn't other media reporting from Syria?

And why do you think people only look at western media?

Oh, and don't forget about the mercenaries that are operating in east Ukraine, including many Academi ex-USA military commandos, and Polish and Lithuanian mercs that are carrying out missions for anti-leftist oligarchs like the billionaire Kolomoisky (who was undemocratically appointed governor of Donetsk region by the junta, by the way). Don't forget that Kolomoisky was offering thousands of dollars worth of bounties on men of Russian ethnicity.

I see you left chechan fighters out of that ...why because they are there fighting for the Russians?

And please show proof Academi is on the ground in force, because that has never been proven to be true unless your information is coming from Russian media.

And the Russian separatists were democratically elected that decided to take power?

Don't listen to the pro-fascists who blindly believe any crap that they hear. They are already responsible for supporting so much destruction in the Middle East and yet they claim innocence every time the truth officially comes out. Don't ever believe Americans because they have their bloody hands in everything.

So only listen to what Russian media tells you, because they are the bastion of truth when it comes to news about events in Ukraine...Gotcha.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Star and Flag for you. I really appreciate your efforts - the western media has been lying about the Ukraine situation simce the start and they will certainly continue the charade. Its awesome that you are working to get info in English to those in the censored west.

I for one think iy is absolutely deplorable what the Ukraine gov't is doing. These are THEIR OWN PEOPLE. According to western media every person killed was both a rebel and a Russian when in reality it is mainly concernes Ukrainians getting killed. These animals are using chemical weapons for christs sake!! This is literally exactly what Assad is doing and yet the west supports it happening in the Ukraine because, "Oh Putin is evil and these Russians must be punished.'

Unfortunately, many at ATS are ignorant of the Ukraine issue and support the wests' side thus this thread will probably fall on deaf ears.

Well...if it makes you feel better, I'm one that will read this and go from there. I was under the assumption Russia was the bad guy but that we should keep out of it. Obama doesn't have the balls to handle Putin. With this information, my position will likely change. F'ing US media.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Shooting:

Hit:

Distant view:

Whom the ukrainian army fighting with demolishing living areas in big cities? What is the goal? Genocide of eight million russian-ukrainians, as was mentioned in a leaked call by Timoshenko?

HOW TO DEAL WITH 8 MILLION ETHNIC RUSSIANS IN THE UKRAINE ACCORDING TO YULIA TIMOSHENKO

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Absolutely disgusting.

Maybe one should tattoo a swastika to their forehead to express their progressive democratic views.

Or if you think carrying out a nazi salute while yelling "sieg heil" is misunderstood, then I can name some countries that I would like you to try it in. Start with Germany.

That's one's personal choice.

Yes it is illegal in Germany, because of what happened with the Nazi party in WWII.

And yet it is legal in Switzerland...

Nazi salute ISN'T a crime if you’re using it as a personal statement, rules Swiss court after man makes oath to country then shouts 'Heil Hitler'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I find just the opposite. BING is more like CNN, smaller versions of what is out there. I want to know all the news and read it myself.

DaveinATS

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Absolutely disgusting.

That's one's personal choice.

Yes it is illegal in Germany, because of what happened with the Nazi party in WWII.

And yet it is legal in Switzerland...

Nazi salute ISN'T a crime if you’re using it as a personal statement, rules Swiss court after man makes oath to country then shouts 'Heil Hitler'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

EXCUSE ME? How dare you whitewash the pro-fascist crap you just posted! First you claim that the nazi salute and nazi phrases are misunderstood, then you instead claim that it's fine if it's in the Nazi context in some countries because of free speech laws.

Nobody wants to hear your pro-fascist garbage. Tens of millions of people had to die to put down the last major fascist uprising and you're here wishing for more. Maybe you should haul your ass to Donetsk and volunteer to fight if you're so intent on backing up this disgusting ideology of oppression.
edit on 2-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here's a great article exemplifying fascist-sympathizers whitewashing the facts. Source is the Wall Street Journal and it claims the oligarch billionaire Kolomoistky is just what Ukraine needs for democracy, describing him as the new "protagonist" against Putin, and even includes some words of praise from Saakashvili, the last fascist lunatic that committed genocide against ethnic-Russians.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Nobody wants to hear your pro-fascist garbage. Tens of millions of people had to die to put down the last major fascist uprising and you're here wishing for more. Maybe you should haul your ass to Donetsk and volunteer to fight if you're so intent on backing up this disgusting ideology of oppression.

Why the name calling?

I understand you only want news from Russian media because that is the truth, and when exactly did I say I was wishing for more, and do you enjoy putting words in someones mouth?

Opression that's a word Russians know all to well under Putin.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Don't forget that Kolomoisky was offering thousands of dollars worth of bounties on men of Russian ethnicity.

Actually this is what the bounty was for...

He also announced a program to buy up contraband weapons and offer a $10,000 bounty for any pro-Russia militant captured with a gun.

From your source.

m.us.wsj.com...

For guns, not because they are ethnic Russians, you need better sources.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Tsurfer dont you remember the ukranian thread? theres no point in adressing people who were almost the sole post history in that thread alone.

ANyway the "facist" (apparently anyon anti russia no matter the country or reason) are suppossedly in charge. even though they are a minority but hey everyone knows MINORITY RULES eh?*poke*

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Semenovka, outskirt of Slavyansk

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So How do we know this was not a Russian False Flag

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Tsurfer dont you remember the ukranian thread? theres no point in adressing people who were almost the sole post history in that thread alone.

ANyway the "facist" (apparently anyon anti russia no matter the country or reason) are suppossedly in charge. even though they are a minority but hey everyone knows MINORITY RULES eh?*poke*

Although I am totally on Russia`s side in this ordeal I agree that the fascist claims are a little below the belt and besides the point. You did however say

but hey everyone knows MINORITY RULES eh?*poke

If you were being sarcastic you should not be. The minorities DO rule, in EVERY single country. They are the wealthy ones with wealthy friends and they ARE the minority.

It does not shock me a bit that Ukraine would use barbaric tactics to exact it`s new global mafia backed power over it`s slaves. It is not like the new government EARNED the position over the Ukrainians. They have unlimited backing from the west to keep control over what ever costs. Canada sent something like 200 observers to watch over the elections and they did not say a peep since pro-west one the election. They were there to call fraud in the event that pro-Russia won. My beard is 100% sure the election was stolen and fraudulent government is desperately trying to FORCE the complacency of the Ukrainians. Almost every time the US backs a foreign coup the new leader ends up doing unspeakable things to the population to exact control and it almost never gets covered by western media. Iraq, Iran, Libya, most of Africa, South America, you name it. Where ever the US sticks it`s nose in, people die violently and needlessly unless you are counting the interests of bankers and corporations.

You want to know what is going on in Ukraine. What has happened EVERY SINGLE TIME the US sticks it`s nose into a foreign nations government. That is what is going on in Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I see that people are in denial about the possibility of a modern fascist regime. I'm not sure what else you need to see it. Even the minister of education in Ukraine is a fascist. Children are chanting SS slogans, ethnic cleansing is going on with heavy weaponry. Over the top propaganda on their MSM have just one goal. That is to fuel hatred towards Russia.
Meanwhile the consumer prices in Ukraine are rising to unbelievable levels, power blackouts are occuring even in the capital. When the tipping point is reached the people of Ukraine will rise. The question is against who they will rise?
If the propaganda succeeds they will rise against Russia, otherwise it may be a final blow to the western elite.
I'm sure that all lies will be exposed very soon.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Etherguide because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
keep an eye in Bulgaria now, also Syria round number 2. It didnt finished yet, they failed in the first attempt.

Serbia and Bulgaria have south stream from Russia, Serbia is not controlled by EU, so I dont know about Serbia. Bulgaria, with the new bill, I believe is going to be the first.

In my country they did the same at 2008. We had agreement with Russia for southsream and they tried to assassinate our president at that time, then they start creating with media, lots of negativeness and Pasok took over and added my country into IMF and also canceled the south stream.

And we experience in our tv, the same theater with Bulgaria right now. The second big political party, is forcing Bulgaria into IMF and cancelation of south stream.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Interesting information, give more facts about situation in Ukraine! I think there is no profit for Russia to occupy Eastern Ukraine. And people there in Eastern Ukraine don't hate Russia because a lot of them try to rescue and go to Russia for living there

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

good idea! I agree with u! One oligarch group took power in country after overthrow of another oligarch group. And they are minority. Nobody in Ukrainian government thinks about simple people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join