It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: graneck
hey there,

I've been only a reader of ATS for some years, but this post made me register. For only 1 reason. I am from Ukraine - and this is totally perversive picture - a set of lies in support of Russia's view. Whenever there's a war - each side has it's version of truth. So accepting Russia's position, you have to admit that. There's a different truth too. Ukraine is only defending its territory from invaders, spies sent by KGB, and directly supported with weapons, propaganda and staged-referendums.

I admit that civilians are dying but it's inevitable, especially when terroists are hidding in civil buildings and using people as shields.

So my advice - don't believe this post. Double check with reliable sources (RT - doesn't count - since it's Putin owned media).

Be happy.

Thank you so much for coming here and posting the truth spread the word to your countrymen and women with access I've been asking my own Ukrainian friends to come and debunk this Russian propaganda infecting the minds of idiots and anti west members

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

yeah, if they paid their debts, they wouldnt have anything. In the past they forced with a law, in their country and erased their debts and now they dont allow other countries to make a healthy default.

Also they own ALLOT of money, 1.3t only to us from ww2 and they try to cover it up and I can give you references about it. Also their healthy economy is drained from the pigs, only from my country they took more than 300b last year, I could give you references. Why you think they do all these?

Also something you may dont know, the war about southstream, while the gas in europe ends in september! They have a huge problem. And their gold is a mistery, there is news about it, but germans dont speak about it...

The whole thing about gold is, that Germany 2 years ago, forced USA to return their gold into germany from Federal Reserve, but now Germany decided that they dont need their gold and its safe in Federal Reserve... that gives allot of questionmarks. I think germany got an arrow in the knee. I also think merkel will have a huge problem soon enough.

It was a big fiasco news that Germany wants ALL their gold back, in their country and it was big news. Everybody speculated, that germany wanted their gold, so they can safely move out EU. But something happened and they changed.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: graneck

So my advice - don't believe this post. Double check with reliable sources (RT - doesn't count - since it's Putin owned media).

But didn't you know Russian media is the only place to go for the truth concerning Ukraine.

Anything else is western propaganda.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Thank you so much for coming here and posting the truth spread the word to your countrymen and women with access I've been asking my own Ukrainian friends to come and debunk this Russian propaganda infecting the minds of idiots and anti west members

Wait. So my information which came from my relatives and friends that live in the region where fighting is going on is just a Russian propaganda to you? And views from someone who wasn't in the region and just lives in Ukraine on the territory where there are no radicals that kill civilians, is 'posting the truth' to you? You do realize that my sources live there and watch everything with their own eyes and he lives in Ukraine and gets hist truth from the media? No offense but it doesn't make any sense

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak

Wait. So my information which came from my relatives and friends that live in the region where fighting is going on is just a Russian propaganda to you? And views from someone who wasn't in the region and just lives in Ukraine on the territory where there are no radicals that kill civilians, is 'posting the truth' to you? You do realize that my sources live there and watch everything with their own eyes and he lives in Ukraine and gets hist truth from the media? No offense but it doesn't make any sense

No not at all... I respect your questionable story and opinion of having relatives In The region, BUT

If they support Putin and the tiny minority of separations sets many of whom have been proven beyond all doubt to be Russian "protest tourists" they should like any other "first world" peacefully protest and negotiate and hold LEGITIMATE referendums under constitutions to which ever country, a perfect example would be the British referendum on Scottish Independence

Unfortunately there is a mountain of evidence that says Russia is arming aiding and training terrorist activities inside Some of Ukraine's Eastern city's... There are also thousands apon thousands of Eastern Ukrainians as well as Crimean's

Russia is supporting illegal actions in Ukraine and it is not the correct way to go about things therefore what you say means ZIP, so you know family friends who love in these handful of city's? Please then I would ask you to share with use there story's and provide some evidence to there claims, until then you're IMO a part of the Russian propaganda machine spouting lies and conspiracy's

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

So let me get this straight.....you've spent the last few months accusing every new member who criticizes Ukraines actions in the east of being "paid russian shills", yet this new member is 100% credible simply because he's on "your side"? Goes to show just how objective your take on this situation is.....

Lol!! Just read your post above accustng another member of being a liar!! Mate you're a real class act..
edit on 3-7-2014 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Flagged! Good job, OP!

The infos presented in the sources seem pretty legit, and given how today's mainstream media is orwellian in western countries, that ain't surprizing none of this has been talked about in the news.

To dismiss these GREEK outlets as "Russian" propagada is ludicruous and a downright stupid, desperate aftempt at debunking. Even RT themselves have been covering stuff that for the most part has been revealed to be TRUE, just that they are partial to their own State's interests... (None of the debunkers here will succeed to show me a big media outlet that is NOT).

I wouldn't say as much as CNN/BBC/Fox ridiculous propaganda antics over the last few years, such as the Bin Laden assassination, the endless quest for the WMDs or depicting whistleblowers as even higher criminals than murderous cops. Oh yeah and haven't we forgot that 3 massive towers were brought down by airplanes hitting at the top of two of these?

edit on 3/7/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
All right, already.

Give me a couple of sources from anywhere in the world that report these attacks. Two conditions:

1.) they must not be based on the word of a "pro-Russian" official or supporter, and

2.) they must not be based on a Russian news report.

So, a French paper reprinting an RT report doesn't count, nor does the unsupported word of a separatist official.

If there is anything to this story, surely by now, it has been reported by an Asian, South American, or African reporter who can supply confirmation. If no one else in the world has covered it, then it is a propaganda lie.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion
Flagged! Good job, OP!

The infos presented in the sources seem pretty legit, and given how today's mainstream media is orwellian in western countries, that ain't surprizing none of this has been talked about in the news.

To dismiss these GREEK outlets as "Russian" propagada is ludicruous and a downright stupid, desperate aftempt at debunking. Even RT themselves have been covering stuff that for the most part has been revealed to be TRUE, just that they are partial to their own State's interests... (None of the debunkers here will succeed to show me a big media outlet that is NOT).

I wouldn't say as much as CNN/BBC/Fox ridiculous propaganda antics over the last few years, such as the Bin Laden assassination, the endless quest for the WMDs or depicting whistleblowers as even higher criminals than murderous cops. Oh yeah and haven't we forgot that 3 massive towers were brought down by airplanes hitting at the top of two of these?

Are you serious?

The original reports come from two Russia journalists and reported it at a Moscow-based TV station

But as it turns out, the journalists’ claims were entirely fabricated. In a rare act of contrition, the TV station Zvezda, which is the media arm of the Russian Defense Ministry, reportedly sent an apology letter last week to a Ukrainian TV network owned by President Petro Poroshenko. The letter expressed regret for the false accusations. (Russia Today, frequently cited as the propaganda arm of the Kremlin, has yet to apologize for parroting the claim. Other outlets that published the charges as fact include the Voice of Russia and ITAR-TASS.)

Isn't it amazing how fast BS spreads when people just believe anything, secondly you have been show time and time and time again that Russia and Putin have been debunked on literally everything they have said concerning Ukraine this should by now tell you it's pure propaganda and Russia is very involved in Ukraine's current problems, which I shouldn't need to tell you are in violation of more than a dozen international laws

The Ukrainian Independent Information Agency reported that the two Russian journalists behind the initial story “acknowledged that while working in [Ukraine]…almost all the information they released was fictional.” Their orders for such false reports came from their editors in Moscow, UNIAN says. While many Russian media outlets reported the white phosphorus “news” using footage from Iraq in 2004, the pro-Kremlin outlet LifeNews showed different footage. Arms researchers from Human Rights Watch viewed the video and concluded it was also not evidence of a white phosphorus or incendiary attack.

So as you can see these orders are coming from the very top in Russia, this is to swing the anti west idiots In to action to condemn Ukraine for squashing Russia's activities in Ukraine

Yup, you fell for it

This thread and everybody in support of it laughable accusations are getting destroyed on ATS FB page

Seriously did anyone think there was really any need? or that Ukraine under the world spotlight was so stupid?

UNBELIEVABLE people really can't think for themselves or engage common sense anymore
edit on 3-7-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

So let me get this straight.....you've spent the last few months accusing every new member who criticizes Ukraines actions in the east of being "paid russian shills", yet this new member is 100% credible simply because he's on "your side"? Goes to show just how objective your take on this situation is.....

Lol!! Just read your post above accustng another member of being a liar!! Mate you're a real class act..

I've been in contact with dozens of REAL Eastern Ukrainians and diverted some of them here to chip in... I've asked certain "new ATS" members who claim to be Ukrainian to prove it and expose there ID, and hey hoo no can do

Sorry for having my suspicions but perhaps you don't understand that here on ATS we demand a little more than words

We have seen so many Russians and anti west come on here and outright lie about there of entity's and nationalities I don't see why it's a big deal to you?

edit on 3-7-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
our today news dont have many attacks, its more videos from yesterday. the battle is transferred today in "Isvarino" (something like that) But we have a call from the president of Russia. Russia is very angry. And reports saying that the nazi party have more dead soldiers, than the free Crimea soldiers (not counting the unarmed people).

link

and remember what I said about the gas in Europe earlier? Thats what Medvedev means.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

I've been in contact with dozens of REAL Eastern Ukrainians and diverted some of them here to chip in... I've asked certain "new ATS" members who claim to be Ukrainian to prove it and expose there ID, and hey hoo no can do

Sorry for having my suspicions but perhaps you don't understand that here on ATS we demand a little more than words

We have seen so many Russians and anti west come on here and outright lie about there of entity's and nationalities I don't see why it's a big deal to you?

Why should anybody have to "expose their ID" here? We are anonymous posters on the Internet. We have no obligation to put ourselves at risk just to prove a point to you.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Here it is, today news, its exactly what I told you in the prev page.

Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungaria allianced together for the southstream, against berlin and usa that forcing them to stop it.

link 1

What is the "southstream" anyway? I'm curious.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Russia have a huge project to transfer gass from Russia to EU. Since USA needs to circle Russia, they dont allow it.

And they try to make a different project from Azerbaijan instead, but its too slow and they dont seem to have allot for the entire EU.

All in all, is a project to transfer energy....

We greeks dont like Azerbaijan pipe(project) either... they call it burga or something like it.. lol what a name.

We are going to decline it as soon as we have a better government. Because americans promoting turks to control it over to europe.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
chlorine poisoning??

Chlorine is commonly used for water treatment and the liquified chlorine gas comes in 1 ton tanks.

I always question whether the gas was being used as a weapon or one of the tanks for water treatment was hit by a stray artillery fire.

Chlorine is not a real good chemical weapon as it put out a green gas and can be treated with ammonia.
edit on 3-7-2014 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
chlorine poisoning??

Chlorine is commonly used for water and the liquified chlorine gas comes in 1 ton tanks.

I always question whether the gas was being used as a weapon or one of the tanks for water treatment was hit by a stray artillery fire.

Chlorine is not a real good chemical weapon as it put out a green gas and can be treated with ammonia.

But chlorine is used as a chemical weapon. It was big in WWI.

And the goal of using chemical weapons in combat is to not really kill the enemy with it, but rather to cloud the enemy position with a debilitating agent that your troops are prepared for when they move in. That's how many trench battles in WWI were fought.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ukrainian troops use volley fire systems to destroy civilian villages

The Ukrainian troops continue to bombard towns in the Luhansk region. Missiles explode in the village of Metalist village. Residents of the village of Luhanskaya try to recover after an air raid. Government troops literally leveled one of the streets of the village. There are numerous victims, including five-year-old child, Russia 24 reports.

english.pravda.ru...

This is too much and indiscriminate firing on civilians. Time for Russia to do something, what is Putin thinking !!

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Another story that has it's source in Russia?

I asked earlier for stories that weren't based on a Russian source, or on a separatist spokesman. Can nobody find one?

Is this story also a hoax as the OP's apparently was?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
voiceofrussia.com...

Genocide on its way: Ukraine may see 'total hell breaking loose' – Law Prof.

NATO wants to pick a fight with Russia. Cuban missile crisis situation is near. Nukes and similar nonsense possible.
edit on 4-7-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Does this mean that you can't find a source other than Russia for these claims?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join